The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website?

3 posters

Go down

Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website? Empty Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website?

Post by Rukiafan May 22nd 2015, 1:25 am

Hello! I was just wondering how to implement a paint splatter effect around the edge of all of our pages? I need this for a promotional theme for the upcoming Wii U game Splatoon. Thanks in advance! Wink
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website? Empty Re: Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website?

Post by meelad_sd May 22nd 2015, 10:59 am

Just make a picture with photoshop and make it as a background for your forum Smile

Something like this
meelad_sd
Forumember

Language : English, Swedish, Assyrian, Arabic

http://www.exhclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website? Empty Re: Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website?

Post by Rukiafan May 22nd 2015, 9:04 pm

It would be too noisy as a background image. I want to have a minimalist effect that does the job, but isn't distracting. Btw I forgot to mention that my forum version is PunBB. Wink

Also I don't have access to a pc or mobile device. All I have atm is a Wii U. It actually is great because it has developer's tools that allow me to see what the forum looks like on all major browsers and devices. Wink

However this also means that I can't upload images from my device or use Photoshop. :|

Last edited by Rukiafan on May 22nd 2015, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some info.)
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Mayo May 22nd 2015, 9:41 pm

can you use the ACP? If so you may want to head over the the graphic design section and request a background, then we can add it in using CSS in the ACP.
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 980
Language : English, Some french.
Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down