The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

3 posters

Go down

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Empty how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 7:11 am

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message?
i have been schoked! yesterday i have only 25 users when i go here agin i habe 116 users already and i know thats some of them are spamers
how to know their ip"S but they hvent posted yet?
my moderators are asking me Hello

Back to top Go down

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Empty Re: how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

Post by Luky March 26th 2008, 8:12 am

You can check that from admin panel=>Misc=>Statistics=>Board statistics and look for the "Who is Online ?" section. There you will see a list of all the members(or Guests) that are online at the same moment you are online.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Empty Re: how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

Post by Guest April 18th 2008, 2:07 pm

so how will i know if their the same person?

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 18th 2008, 4:41 pm

Well, you can't if they are not logged in, but it shouldn't matter that much if they don't post (and spam) anyway - you can always make your forums be invisible to guests by changing the settings in "Forum / Permissions".
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2008, 5:29 am

okay thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela April 20th 2008, 1:13 am

Also, to stop spam, make it to where you the Admin has to approve the member.

This stopped all spam on my forum....
Pamela
Pamela
Forumember

Female Posts : 104
Language : English

Back to top Go down