The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Empty DeLaRose A Story of Dragons

Post by Anaya DeLaRose April 16th 2016, 7:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Choice of Title: DeLaRose A Story of Dragons
Choice of Category: Games and RPG
Language: English only
Forum's Description: A role play community forum where anyone can join to partake in in-depth role plays were the sky is the limit and fantasy is made a reality. you can watch, join, or just hang out with players to learn and have fun about the wonder of role play, the main role play is a mix of dungeons and dragons as well as game of thrones and lord of the rings all mashed together, a logical world set in the olden days were knights battled dragons and wolves trolls and ogres were the common pest. other role plays which we hold in our wings are things like Scifi, anthropomorphic and even modern fantasy vampire coven based role plays for the darker of hearts. a little bit of everything for everyone.
Link: www.delaroseroleplay.com

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 F920f710
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 White_10

Last edited by Anaya DeLaRose on July 18th 2017, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Female Posts : 97
Language : Fluent in Sarcasm, Backtalk, and English as my third Language.

http://www.delaroseroleplay.com/

Back to top Go down

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: DeLaRose A Story of Dragons

Post by Anaya DeLaRose March 30th 2017, 3:07 am

Last edited by Anaya DeLaRose on May 24th 2017, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose May 24th 2017, 5:34 am

Update, new part in the story of the Iron Dynasty for viewing and partaking, please message me for details if interested in being a part of the role play view more here - Click Here to See The Story!

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 White_11

Anaya: Her feet shuffled along the stone floor as she stood there wiggling her toes and figgiting, early morning no wine, grumpy mood and a pounding pain in her head was driving her up the wall. Today had started out bad, it was not going to end on a nice note she could feel it in her heart. Looking up from her book she could feel the green eyes of Sam looking down at her from the spot of the steps to the upper halls, her red eyes looked up at him, and his stupid face, her mood made it so she could not even stand to look at him, her face scowled as her upper lip lifted showing her sharp pointed teeth, rows of them all pointed and grinding as she snarled at him, he looked at her without a bit of emotion on his face . Which in the end just boiled her blood, the beating of her heart matched the thumping on the door as she snarled yet again and turned her back to him, his eyes like daggers into her skin, they hardly could stand each other at this point in their lives, she never knew where he was, be he was killing some Innocent against her orders, sneaking off to bug her daughter in her land, or just being outright cruel to their female child. And Samuel hated his mate as well with a lingering Passion he was so against admiring, he held onto the past and onto her actions, he could not forgive her if he wanted to, so did not care for her scorn upon him, well in knowing Anaya needed him still, and when the day would come when she did not he would have to run for the hills and pray to not be found. Anaya turned around to get the door herself the guards had all well fucked off to go do other things the morning required of them. Taking her book and putting it under her arm she made her way to the doorway, it smelled of things she did not like already, oh joy oh bliss the day was getting better, and yet again, no [Language] wine. Anaya put on a fake smile and opened up the door looking out to the guest “come in you will catch your death in the rain” she said softly as a drop of water splashed at her feet and she backed up not allowing it to touch her leaving the door open so the guest girl could walk in, as Anaya turned around to start her way back to the thrones as she was going to sit, even if there were things to do, it could wait.

Her hand softly moved to push the snow white hair from her face, the tips lightly dirtied as she had not taken a washing for a little while now hating to wash due to her and water not exactly getting along at all. Red eyes looking at the floor and her feet as she walked, pondering thoughts that she had thought of all night, her and Sam had had a fight that night and it was the same worthless shit they always had words about, why he was even still around, she would be fine if he left in the night and never looked back, he did not even have to leave a note, he could just, vanish and she would not care....at least she thought she would not care, but in the end, would she? Care? For him, if he left, would she miss him like she missed others that had left her side. Crome, Magnus, Lorn, Clare, and others that had walked away from her bedside or been killed and consumed by her own claws. She ran face first into his chest as arms wrapped around her and his hot breath was on her neck, looking up red eyes met his green ones as she let out a sigh “when are you going to get the wine?” Anaya asked as she looked into her mate's eyes his green eyes looking back at her “when you order it, I will go get it” he said with that sarcastic look on his face and tone to his words. Trying to pull out of his empty embrace he held her tightly stopping her from moving, a part of her did not want to harm him as she knew it would not solve this odd feeling with them, this anger filled aura that took over the room when they both were together. She looked at him “I will go order it after I sit, we have a guest at the door, can you let me go so I can handle them” “not till you tell me you care” Anaya's eyes turned to more a snarl than a happy or surprised look, not like this was the first cart a go around for the both of them “then we will be here for a while won't we, and that is not very kingly of you” Sam snarled “you know full well I am a king, and it is not very empress ruler of the north and all of Piros of you to be pondering bullshit and holding onto a petty squabble” he scolded as his lip raised showing his own pointed teeth to her as she did to him earlier. Anaya's eyes got brighter as her temper sparked. “that is more than enough” she moved her fingers as a large chair came spinning over the floor smashing Samuel in the back of the knees forcing him to fumble and take a knee letting her go “there you are my mate, kneeled before your ruler, a fitting spot” Anaya snarled and stood over him Sam knowing his place as he did not get up but snarled and hissed saliva coming from his lips as his green eyes flared. Anaya smiled and walked to her throne as he got up and snarled “I will get something other then fu**ing wine, a cold glass of water will do NICELY” Samuel spat his words as Anaya rolled her eyes and kept her back turned to her mate. Poison was dripping from his teeth as he snorted and walked over to a pillar to oversee the room and keep his head out of his mates business.

Last edited by Anaya DeLaRose on July 18th 2017, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose May 30th 2017, 4:47 pm

Update, new part in the story of the Iron Dynasty for viewing and partaking, please message me for details if interested in being a part of the role play view more here - Click here to read more and see the story!

Guest_SonaTheShadowDragon: After listening to her story, Sona saw himself in her, in a way. "I... Wouldn't know what it feels to be happy, I was never happy." Sona spoke quietly as he stared at the paintings himself. For a second, he remembered the first day they took him in when his father was killed before his eyes and his mother was raped before she too, got killed, Sona could barely remember a distant smile, but he quickly shook his head and decided to do something that he had no experience of, he would try to make someone else happy for once. He turned to look at the Queen and nodded. "Do you... Miss them? Wouldn't you give everything to have them back, the ones you lost I mean." Sona spoke quietly with a calm and collected voice. "I was told one thing by the only person who loved me before I lost her too." He paused for a second and tried to remember the words, a flashback of a crying woman holding a little boy appeared in Sona's head, he stared down, not wanting to look at the Queen in the eye. "When a door closes, another one opens. When something is lost, something else is found." His voice cracked quietly as he tried to keep himself collected. "This means that the people you lost, will be replaced by new..." He paused for a second as he thought. "Sorry, replaced isn't the word here... But I can't come up with anything else... I, I never had any chances to practice on my social skills... Those around me decided it was unnecessary for me, they were too busy molding me into something else... Something inhuman." He paused once again as he took a deep breath. "Look, forget what I said, about me I mean... Just know that there will be people that will make your life happy again... I am sorry you had to hear this from a disgrace... But it'll be ok... You have people who care, I ca-.... I hope to see your true smile for real as well." Sona spoke quietly, it was a little awkward confronting someone just like that, trying to make someone else happy and look forward to the future. "Sona... What are you saying to her...? Why are you even bothering...?" The voice echoed in his head as he shook his head again. "I don't know, she is... something else..." Sona spoke quietly to himself, it seemed that he didn't care that the Queen could hear him.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Crome10

Anaya: Anaya held him softly and held his head to her chest as he talked. Do you miss them, would you give everything to get them back, when one door closes another one opens, his words rang in her ears as she did not smile but at the same time did not frown. It was true words even if it had been a long time since they had vanished, many doors had opened in her life, many more closed, and then more opened but alas they were not the doors she needed, there was a time long ago she would have agreed with him that his words would ring true for her, but now, now she had a changed outlook on life. “I would give my everything, I would give my very being to have him back in my arms, for just one day, to see his eyes again, to see their smiles again, to hear their voices again, and to no longer be haunted by the fact i am the reason most of them are dead and gone”  she moved and pressed her for head to his and shut her eyes a moment holding it there as she let out a breath and then pulled her face back opening her red eyes to look right at him, as if looking into him. “many doors have opened, and many have closed, I no longer think of the happiness I can get back, or think of the happiness I can gain from existing, all I think on now is living the next day” she got up as she moved from the sofa allowing him to rest and heal softly as she walked over to the large painting of her and Crome and pulled out from behind it an old yellowed shard of paper all crumbled. She rolled it open and smiled looking at it, the words on the old paper made that smile on her face real even if it was shadowed with a sad glimmer.

'My Love; my Sweet ... I look back at the years that we shared together, how amazing my time with you was. Sometimes it breaks my heart to go that far back down the road and be reminded of how much I loved you; how much we loved each other. I have never felt a love so magnificent and immaculate than that of which I had in my heart for you. How could two people that felt as if they could never live without each other, now become so distant and far apart? How can a love that was meant to last, crumble right before our very eyes? What happened to our love ... what happened to us?

I would've never thought that I would ever have to question or doubt what we had. You're an amazing woman, Anaya, you've helped me to discover my dreams and inspired me to become the Man, not beast that I've always dreamed of becoming. I am a better person because of you - because you believed in me because you love me. I love you dearly, Anaya, with all my heart.

I look into your eyes and I see a love that is very much still there, but no longer radiant and alive. I don't believe that we grew apart, my love, but we began to grow differently. Does that mean that we stopped loving each other? Absolutely not. You're a very special soul in my life and you will always continue to be. I love you with all my being and I accept that we are now traveling down different paths in our lives, but my love for you will always remain constant and my past of you will be relieved in my dreams. Though our roads are different, our paths will always cross and maybe someday in the future, our roads will meet and we will travel down the same path once again until then my sweet love ... in my heart is where you always reside.

Unconditionally yours,
Crome'

She moved and handed the paper to  Sona. “we got married on a spring day in the rain, under a wooden cover of orchid and lilac I gave up my dragon side to give in to his human wishes of marriage, he dressed up in a hand-tailored black leather warrior garments, he was so handsome it made my heart melt. He smiled the whole time I walked up the while dressed in white with dashes of purple, he said it made my eyes shimmer brighter and it matches the flowers. He had three beautiful years together after that and then the day came he placed that note on my pillow late in the night as he ran off into the shadow. I never got to say goodbye. The years before I was sick with madness I was a mess, I killed most of my own family, my sisters and brothers I killed one after another, my own six children five were starved, beaten, and slaughtered by my own claws, one fled and Jeff my eldest son, the one in that painting much like you, he stayed with me through it all staying as far from the castle as he could to come back every now and again to see if I was alright and still alive. But even in time, he had to leave as well. I gained back my sanity and became well just before Crome had too much of me and left” she turned and looked back to the painting “I guess he just could not take it anymore and we had moved apart, I was unable to show my love for him and by the time I was able to it was too late. ” she looked to the floor softly as she let out a sigh “a year after that he came back in the evening of a day where the rain never stopped, it was thundering outside, late spring, he was drunk his fur no longer silver but a broken grey, he came in saying I never loved him, I lost sight of the world and by the time I was able to, snap out of it....my hand was dripping in his blood and my claws were sticking out his back” she knew some could not see her and her back was to him but a crystal tear was drawing down her cheek.

“I had killed the only thing I ever loved and ever will love, that moment in my life I can't get back and no open door will change it, no path in my life or being in it will make it go away or change anything I did” her red eyes looked back to Sona as that tear fell from her cheek and hit the ground another falling along the same track it had made. She was crying, real tears, real emotion, words did not even cover this image of her face, Anaya in the end, was a broken woman, maybe that was why she acted like she did, to heal this void she had locked away in her heart of hearts, to forget, forget the past she would never be able to. “if I could go back and get back my happiness I would drag him back from the grave, go back in time and tell him i love him, tell him I never stopped loving him, and that I was sorry I hurt him, sorry i did everything I did, if I could go back to our wedding night and just dance with him, one more time. I would trade everything I have my castle, my wealth, my name, I would be a nobody just to have him back. But there is nothing that can bring him back, bring them all back, this castle is not the same without them, and my family has tinkered down to the point I have to adopt in strangers to carry on my name for me.” she moved her clawed hand to clean the holy watered tears from her face as she looked over to the door to the main hall “you rest here, get well, and we shall not talk like this again, once you are done healing the main hall needs cleaning as well as the dining hall, it is a mess from the other day, ....as well as Samuel....he should be bringing in a shipment of wine drums this evening, be sure to stock them in the cool room so they don't spoil” Samuel, her replacement for Crome a replacement she would never love, and a replacement she used for children. “and Sona, I did replace them with others, but no matter what, I will never love or care for Samuel as I did for Crome, and I will never love my family now as I did them” she looked back for one moment then with a sway of her softly skinned hips she walked out of the glass roofed room the rain in her back as she let out a breath and put on a face to go see the public.

Last edited by Anaya DeLaRose on July 18th 2017, 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose July 18th 2017, 4:29 am

Update had to go in and fix all Photobucket images, web page close but now reopen yay
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Thumbn10
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose October 28th 2017, 9:08 pm

Update, new part in the story of the Stovania Story line for viewing and partaking, please message me for details if interested in being a part of the role play view more here - Click Here to read more and see the story!

Anaya: He let her go just enough so she would feel like she had a bit of power over him, but as he only let her go so far, he moved and got down to her eye level his green hues looking into her own. His gloved hand moving up to touch the side of her face as the scariest words imaginable left his poison lips “One day Ana, one day i will take your elven body on the floor of whatever keep you hold, one day I will shove myself inside you and break every inch of spirit you have left, and on that day, it will be the last day you have and I will enjoy hearing the words leave your lips to cure you just so I can do it all over again, over and over till you are a puddle on the ground under me” he wanted Ana but the fact she kept refusing his advances only made him want her more, and what was want now was not in a tender I love you way but in I will have you and be the last one to have you. What was once love now was lust and Samuel no longer cared if it killed the elf girl or not, he just wanted it, and would do cruel things to gain it. He let her go so she could pull away and yank and almost fall back into her table and chair. He stood back up an evil glare to his eyes as he looked back at her “you are hot when you demand power” he gave a laugh as he moved to the doors softly “I will go get the boy and you will see no more of me. But be careful my little Ana bad things will happen in your days ahead, and oh don’t let your mother know of our chat, I would hate for bad things to happen faster than planned. I like a slow progression it is more fun that way” he paused a moment to hear her response, in the end, if she just accepted him it would not be so bad for her but now what was done was done and said was said. “the dungeon right, it is you locked up the poor thing”

Toxies: A growing flush grows on her cheeks as he speaks to her but refuses to partake in the conversation. As he releases her it was at the exact moment she tried to yank away so she falls to the ground causing her silk gown to expose even more of her thighs to him. She lets out another growl but moves to grip the desk and pull herself to her feet, wincing a bit as she puts pressure on her ankle. She stands before him glaring and still refusing to acknowledge the conversation or his advances, “As I stated, please, go re-up on food and eat before you leave. Once ready I will have the guards go with you to get the troublemaking boy. And one day Samuel, you will learn not to threaten me. I do not cower before you like others. I am not afraid of you.” With that she spins on her left foot, limping back to her chair where she wraps herself in a blanket and pulls the reports back out, making it clear she was done discussing these things with him.

Anaya: His eye turned so just one bright shining green orb looked at her, a face only the most foolish would not head a warning from. “and the words you said here and now are what will be put on your gravestone Ana, the people that fear a Wyvern are not foolish or lacking bravery, they are just smarter than the bones that line our cavern walls. Fear is not a handicap it is a show of intelligence” he gave a grin teeth in his mouth getting longer as they gifted together giving that grin a sinister appearance. “you look beautiful on your back by the way and the limp adds charm” he turned back to look at the door as he opened it a crack so the guards outside could hear “you are to kind Ana the food and drink will be much enjoyed ” he gave a smile and walked out the door like he did nothing wrong at all shutting the door behind him to go inhale the given meal and wait till the guards came to fetch him and Sif to go get that boy in the dungeon witch Samuel already had plans for.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 14-15-9-23-1-17-36m
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose December 10th 2017, 8:09 pm

An intruder in the lands, a fight to come to pass, to read more click the link and see who is the winner, Horizons Fist or The Dragon Queen Anaya. Click Here

H O R I Z O N ' S F I S T

Terror bordering on beauty; The thunderous cackling cast by fickle shadows creeping over twilit skies amid the tumult wrought upon the ancient arena frozen in the unforgiving passage time. A matter of perspective dawned by He, the Horizon’s fist.

Undeniable power settles in spades over the distinct battleground. Millennia old rubble sent askew from thousands years rest by the sudden onset of chilling northern winds. A break of storm clouds ring lightning, shattering the roiling heavens with flash of terrible malice. Thunder claps through the havoc, heralding the coming warrior in dramatized imagery. Rain comes, first in sporadic fits, though within moments its presence is marked permanent in thick sheets that downpoured like the terrible sorrow of weeping gods. Driving their horrible wails to reign hell upon the wasteland. The once timid breeze fires to life in makeshift maelstrom, ringing cacophony of Gaia's fury. Archaic arena groans in protest with another ring of bravado above.

With another stroke of illumination yielded by lightning above, the prodigal fist makes his catastrophic descent into the mountainous outcrops of rock and time. Leather shoes bring a horrendous stomp upon the battleground, cleared by whirling tempest. Collision found in a small puddle, muddying the pitch of his light footwear with stench and bubbling soil. The fighter’s presence teemed with strength; sat at roughly six feet tall and sporting a herculean physique reminiscent that of a greek sculpture. Clad in stained brown monk’s robes, their rough cloth his only protection from the untamed elements that pounded the world around him. His muscular arms and chest riddled by deep scars from battles long past; painted over by markings and tattoos that told tales of winged men and strange beasts.

First steps ascended up the glittering stage, where the sun’s rays kissed the ruined ivory of the once beautiful coliseum. It brought forth the looming echo of pattering footsteps up to the long, wide stage. The weather calmed as the starlight burned through the gray cumulus; shimmering in cascading alabaster beauty along the shattered marble columns that dotted the perimeter.

As the storm dies, the thick vapor of his breath steams through the crevice of plump lips, dissolving effervescently into the atmosphere, all becomes deathly silent in the wake of ruin.

He slicks back his soaked hair, running long, calloused digita through thick streaks of obsidian locks. Monochrome eyes glow to life as the color of whispy ivory bleeds over his hands and forearms to stain them in a muddy alabaster glow; steaming with black smoke that purged into the air with a ghastly silence. The martial artist crossed his muscular arms with stern expression cast by a handsome face.

His voice raspy and full of masculine bass, he spoke with stern conviction and strength billowing from his vocals. “Time is never on the side of my opponents… At least they remember where to meet.”

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 2ba7b490d6c0100f321e2b2687433fa9--fantasy-monster-anime-fantasy

Iridescent crimson hues cut the dimmed veil as she looked up to a cracking and storming heavens, there was a miss in the aura of her world a shaded step upon the distant plane, but it was not of darkness but of malice all the same. Letting out a soft and aged sigh she got up from her chair placing her leather bound record book down upon the desk. Turning her flawless nude figure around painted white nails rapd the doors of a ivory front wardrobe. She reached in, hangers clicking together as she picked a gown, it would be ruined if things got heated so she wanted something less extravagant then her normal. But when you had the items she had horded over the many years it was hard to find anything that was worth breaking. Pulling out a very nice gown silken draped reds and ivory’s mixed with golden chain details and large red ruby’s, it was the house colors and if she had to show her self this would be fitting. Pulling it over herself her clawed fingers dragged down over fully exposed hips and mid segment, she gave a light moan of euphoria as she enjoyed her garments and physical belongings more then a normal being would.  Turning to face the door she grabbed the white and gold trimmed cloak from the coat rack as she walked out of the room and into the hallway tossing it over herself “miss Anaya do you need anything this day” a guards man barked as she walked past. “No Yarule I do not need a thing, we have an intruder in the land boundary I wish simply to check it out myself”

“but my lady we have guards men for that, maybe some nice tea instead i would hate for you to risk yourself or your belongings in a mess”  he cared for his ruler it was normal for her people most loyal to give a shit about her and even if she wanted to do it herself it would be highly unlikely she would not be flowed by them, it was only normal for no guard to leave there ruler alone to fight, she was no peasant after all, and be her the strongest known being on the land she held weaknesses like everything else.

“Even a ruler must defend her home at times, what leader to my people would I be if I sacrificed there lives and was not willing to sacrifice my own the same way” she knew what it was would not send her to the after life,, leave a mark on her hide for sure but end up life was not in the cards today. Anayas ability’s were profound to say the least and even to her some of her own ability’s were a secret. Not only was she a celestial golden dragon with all the natural birth born ability’s of fire and scale but she had many traits she had picked up over the years of being alive, she was a ancient after all and her people did not call her a  god for no reason. Anaya had the learning of all level one to nine level spells from the cleric, mage, and necromancer spell books, necromancer being her weakness spells seeing it was not her choice to dabble in dark arts and cleric and divine holy as well as mage spells being her choice as she loved being who she was ment to be on this earth a protector of man and beast alike.  As well as spells she was highly telepathic, telekinetic and pyromaniac,  able to influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with her mind she was also able to set fires out of nothing or simply using the heat in the air to do so, she also could see the thoughts of others to properly anticipate the moves and motive of others around her. All of her ability's helped her in her day to day life as being a ruler it was helpful skills to use and being blessed with all things flame from being a dragon her fire and flame ability's are out standing and unmatched by any but sun gods.

And with all that in cheat it is stronger if she took her true form or another form that enhanced her body ten fold. When poly-morphed into a humanoid body her power was still strong but hindered due to body size and due to not being in a dragons body. So she had learned ways around her limitations. But once given enough of a reason to change to enhance her body taking her true form of that of a divine white scaled golden dragon all her powers enhanced and become stronger as well as distance she was limited to when smaller is raised to her view distance.   (when casting spells one must see to were they want to cast it, in humanoid form or smaller forms view distance is about 10 to 20 feet around, but once in dragon form view distance raises to over 600 feet around if mountains or extremely large landscape objects don’t block her view, as she is a 100 foot tall dragon )  when Anaya is in her true form her ability's are raised -fire, wind, and holy magical and race ability’s are exponentially stronger as well as her natural defensive body covered in overlapping white dragon scales are strong enough to stop all non magical weapons from smashing through, and even most magical weapons will have to give a hell of a beating before breaking past the scales.  

(Bio Link for Full of Anaya,s ability’s = https://www.delaroseroleplay.com/t587-anaya-nevaria-delarose-bio)

But she had a feeling she would not have to go into her true form, the aura felt from a far deemed it not a large amount of strength, but enough to make things a little fun, possibly. She let out a Sigh “it is alright Yarul, stay here, ready my tea will you, i will be back shortly i a sure you” she said kindly to her guard as with no sounds at all her silent foot falls moved her body to the door way were she opened the doors and vanished from sight.

Within moments she was standing about thirty or so feet from the target individual “Hale, who be you within my lands, were you invited here or simply here to make a mess of things”  she looked to the sky it was clouded over this mess had to be finished fast before the rain started, rain always ruined everything for her. Red eyes looked over at him, her fingers taping on her hip as a slight white glow wiggled on her finger tips (preping power one) she was not the type to be made to wait for long and wanted things to get done and over with, so this being needed to talk or simple needed to act on something that she could react on. Her fingers taping on her hip she moved her hand to brush back the snow white hair from her face “you smell like sickness, even from over here, like a being that knows nothing of its self of its true reason,  why don't you just turn around and start walking i don’t believe you have a good reason to be here”

You're never gonna make it, you're not good enough
There's a million other people with the same stuff
You really think you're different, man you must be kidding
Think you're gonna hit it, but you just don't get it
It's impossible, it's not probable
You're irresponsible, too many obstacles
You gotta stop it yo, you gotta take it slow
You can't be a pro, don't waste your time no more
Who the [Language] are you, to tell me what to do
I don't give a damn if you say you disapprove
I'm gonna make my move, I'm gonna make it soon
And I'll do it 'cause it's what I want to [Language] do
'cause all these opinions and all these positions
They coming in millions, they're blocking your vision
But no, you can't listen, that shit is all fiction
'cause you hold the power as long as you're driven

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose December 13th 2017, 8:09 pm

Update, new large part in the story of the Iron Dynasty for viewing and partaking, please message me for details if interested in being a part of the role play view more here - Click Here

Anaya: Ryu snarled as he jammed more food in his face, Smauel looked at him “take your time will you no one else is gona eat that food.” he said softly as he took his claw and ran his hand into the hair of his son. He loved and treasured this boy, this boy was his future. “see no one will eat it just you” Ryu looked to his father with a nod and took one handful of food at a time, it would take time for the slow learner to learn but that was the way with any child of a dragon any boy at least some learned fast some learned slow. “RYU IT IS BEDTIME!” Nokis voice rang down the hall ways “I GONA MEET YOU IN BED!!! I GET THE COVERS THIS TIME!” she screamed out as she turned around and you could hear her running to there bed room. “Father can i go get her, she gona get the good covers” sam gave a light chuckle and leaned down to whisper in his sons ear “take the short cut down the back hall way the steps will lead you right in front of your room you be faster then your sister now go little one” Ryu nodded and hoped up from the chair to bolt down the back hallway to race on his own to be faster then noki to get to the bedroom first. Anaya looked at the man as he told her about this vivid dream in grand detail, she shook her head back and forth “no i have no idea why you would have such dreams about me, i do not partake in that with anyone unless needed, mating for pleasure and without reason is not logical, and i have two beautiful children i adore very much and am in no need to partake in that sort of act again, they are far from grown” she looked at him and had walked a full ring around her, sizing him up in case she would ever need to, he was a fitting male for breeding but she needed not of it, she had what she needed be him a wyvern or not her blood over powered his so mating with him gave her golden babys no matter what witch is a sure thing of what she wanted. But mating this this male she would have golden children for sure but they would not be of her they would be of them both and being selfish as they all were she wanted more her blood in her children then any others. “but it is growing late, you may take a guest room and i am needing to go to my chamber room for the night” she paused a second “and no, you may not join me as you did with my bath”

SahlielxInteritio: Marchosias observed more as the boy slowly ate and finished. the yelling of his sister caught the attention of the "Other" but she paid no heed to her. This young one on the other hand so full of life and so sickly sweet. "Ripe for plucking" she thought to herself as she slithered along the shadows avoiding the lights maintaining the darkness. She followed him deep into the hallway that bypassed all guards and all other signs of life. Her form grew larger taking on the shape that was all intents and purposes a deadly predator. Sharp and sickly curved blades protruded from where its hands would be it feet padded and obsurced by the dark swirling mist that came with it. Its eye purple and dark peircing the depths of the hallway its slits narrowed in on the boy. Its jaw seperated into a wicked maw of darkness as it let out a gutteral growl. "I..sseeee.. you can seeee mee.." it hissed catching the boy attention. Ryu felt the voice shiver up his spine as a sickly cold swept the hallway. the path in front of him was clouded and no longer in veiw. He turned back in horror at the beast before him his fathers words ringing in his ears. "Be a Dragon ryu!!" the speach and the smack flowed into his mind and he yelled "Imma not afraid of you." soft tear streamed his cheek proud he was but it was a foolish pride much like his fathers. She was taken abck slightly and let out a deep chuckle. "Not afraid of me..." she spoke as she stepped forward her blade sparking off the ground. She leaned down towards the boy a slimy dark tongue slithered along his cheek and under his neck and chin. "You reak of fear." she chuckled. Ryu could not stand being mocked anymore as he lunged at the mass in a fit of rage. A blade pericing his breast so easy likes repeat of time. Finding the heart as the blade torn down leaving the boy almost in half. "Much like you father." she scoffed. "My job is done..." she softly whispered as she faded and her essence became no more. Leaving nothing but the body of a boy whose light in his eyes had left upon the stone cold floor his blood pooling beneath him and a wicked wound that looked much like the claw marks of a wyvern. Mean while sahl nodded in agreement to the offer of a proper room for the night. He chuckled as she said he could not join her in the bath. "Maybe one day?" he smirked as she left him be. He lef tthe room and made his way to the guest quarters. "What a day..something feels wrong.." he muttered noticing the pain on his chest was gone.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 6ba5f9350450eb83e81d821af7f88d42--mens-eyes-handsome-guys
Rest in peace my darling son Ryu, over the time you were with us you broke rocks, ate the guards and severed heads, you were a true dragon all in all, you will be truly missed my beloved child, rest well in the yonder silken sky's of the true kingdom of light and may the wings of your ancestors embrace you as they call you home, Love always, your Mother Anaya and your Father Samuel
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose December 18th 2017, 6:39 pm

Updated story line, read more here, Click Here
feel free to message Anaya on the web page its self after joining, or message Anaya here on the Forumotion Forum page if you are interested in reading more or have questions about joining the game.
All Are Welcome To Join DeLaRose

Rage sat in silence as his mind focused itself on his purpose. As the runes of his body began to shift to allow his body to heal, his mind found a way to occupy the spirit of the warrior. He began to question the bindings on his hands and wrist. Why were they present, he knew he did not always have them, but when did he put them on. Why could he not remove or destroy them? His mind raced backwards of his life.

First he saw himself as a mere child, his arms free and his runes still forming. Five down each arm and signs of a new one growing on each wrist. Slurred voices, distorted as part of him tried to prevent the memory, "Runes..surfacing...so proud...next Remembrance...greatness." He could faintly make the image of his father, behind him another more massive shadow. He felt a harsh glare and could remember a single word uttered by the large man, 'Doubtful'.

The images blurred again. It was night, cold, dark, wet...A thunderstorm...the sounds muffled to him, but the flash illuminating two figures. First his father, an even six feet, brilliant crimson runes down his left arm with glowing vermilion eyes. His pupils expanding in the flash of lighting. "No...father, he isn't ready for inheritance. He is still so young.." his father pleaded to the large man from the first memory. His eyes full of sadness, "Silence, Ryoku. That boy is weak, just like you. Allowing either of you to breath so long was a luxury." The 'grandfather's ' voice was dark and heartless. "Your ancestors were superior once, and to think you were born and destroyed that legacy. Even the scum of our people knew their place." the grandfather turned to Rage and glared down to him. He stood just over seven feet, his runes the same as him and his father, although his covered the left arm and torso. "Warriors..you both know nothing of it. You want to be a warrior boy? Want to truly make me happy?"
The young Rage nodded his head to the figure, "I..I want to be the strongest."
The grandfather laughed, "Then as your grandfather, I will help you. But know this Zidourious...once you start this path...you can not go back. Even if you turn your head...your life is set." the thunder flashed as Grandfather reached out and snapped Ryoku's neck mercilessly. Rage dropped to his knees and screamed in a melody of sorrow and pain as his arms were flooded with his runes. They burned, filling the darkness with a red aura. The grandfather laughed and walked away as the memory faded off and began speeding again.

He remembered this day, this was the week before he arrived to Iron..the town...he lived here now. His name of Rage already cemented into his life. His old name had been hidden. His hands still unwrapped. He walked through the town...no...he was running...why...

He seen himself standing in the center of the town, raiders...They were trying to take what little they had. Rage watched as he fought, his runes steadily growing brighter. Especially the rune on the back of each hand. What was going on with his runes...he moved himself to watch closer. His left arm swung out striking a man in the chest, the armor cracked and his body dropped as he began to puke. The red energy still lingering around his crippled body. Rage had struck with his own aura...the rune..it did it. He looked as he would leap into the air, the runes on his right arm matched the intensity his hand. He watched waiting to see the energy pass again but was stunned when he saw the true result....

The fist struck at the earth, his power now rapidly expanding. He lost control of the rune and the wave tore through the small town. His body broken from having sunk into the shattered earth, along with the small town...the raiders and the innocent..the power he had foolishly craved as a child, going unused and feared so intently breaking from him and killing those he wished to protect. He watched himself as his mind snapped in that moment, The runes glowing once more and making themselves into the bandages he now always wore, their power sealing as his frail mind could not cope with these actions.

His mind now settled as he stood in his own darkness. "I...I killed all of them.." You can never go back...Never go back...Rage looked at his hands in his mind, the bandages burning away, "I will have to learn to control this...My goal...He will have to die to my hands." his mind began to create the image of his grandfather again so he could stare at him, "To prove he is no longer useful or needed, to show him I am the strongest..." his mind whispered a single word over and over as he slipped from this meditation, Inheritance...

His eyes opened, "My inheritance..." Rage rose and walked out of the room....

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose December 20th 2017, 6:13 pm

Updated story line, read more here, Click Here
Feel free to message Anaya on the web page its self after joining, or message Anaya here on the Forumotion Forum page if you are interested in reading more or have questions about joining the game.
Click Here To Go Right To The Main Page, All Can Register To See More

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Whipping-boy1

DarkDelaMorte: -Trev laid on the floor of his room writhing a bit in what seemed to be a mixture of pleasure and pain as he had staked one of his own hands to the ground trying not to reach out for the mask one more his nude muscled body glowed in the morning light that drew slightly through the curtains that darkened the room to an extreme proportion as he slammed his head against the floor once more before letting out sigh of relief and said out loud- “Another night I have made it through….” –he would slowly remove the take from his hand bandaging it up and putting some ointment in there to seal it up so he did not bleed out as he slicked his hair back with the excess blood still on his hands. He walked over to a water basin in his room and began to wash his hands and face both covered in grime and dirt as he would let out a sigh of relief moving over to the window and opening it up to look out of it not caring that he was fully nude once again. As he would not besmirch the gods by hiding his body from the first morning sun as he would wait for a moment saying the prays before grabbing the flogging rod and lashing his back a few times in name of the golden first born Lady Anaya as he blushes at the feeling of pain leaning up against the window as he pants at the feeling- “thank you for this my Lady and Gods for this blessing….” –he would than put up his rod and begin to dress himself seeming to not care about the blood on his back as he kept a light coat over his body so not to besmirch the lashes or wounds until they closed naturally as he put on his pants and opened the doors his body reeking of blood as he grabbed the body of Savat from his preserving robe and dragged him down the stairs with him once more along with the case of Judas, as he liked to call it, in reference to Savat’s betrayal of Lady Anaya as he headed towards the great hall and looked into it to see whom was there as he said In his calm tone- “Good morning to all” –he said with a deep bow as he looked around for the first born Lady Anaya wanting to see her first thing before any of the other rabble-

Anaya: She stood there in the bathroom looking at her body in the mirror as she looked into her own red eyes that were laced with tears. Around her feet roses had grown there roots cracking the stone slightly as even the hardest surface was broken down as life pushed past it. Another tear hit the ground as a blue rose matching the rest sprung at her feet. The words from Damon and the actions of the day were playing in her mind, we need to talk, you have to do your job, her job, keep this castle safe, no, her real job, keep the lands of man safe, come back home and take your rightful place among the gods, maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong, she liked it here in this little bit of a haven she had created, a land were she controlled everything, and if she left here who would rule this chunk wall she fixed things, fixed all things in this world, destroyed all the darkness in the lands it would take years to do. She would have to be her true self to do it, lose her human skin all together, never take this form again, she would be the white golden dragon that is to watch the world, to protect and keep the world safe. But she would leave here, leave her home her body forever, not yet, she needed to do things here, she needed her life her things her children.....her child needed to grow up more before she could take the throne. She still needed to tell Noki about her brothers passing and about the Pire later tonight but she had yet to bring herself to do it. A wave of euphoria washed over her the feel of one worshipping her, it was a beautiful feeling and it made the tears cut in a instant as she looked to the door way, Trev, she had grown to truly enjoy him, enjoy him for selfish reasons but also for his unending loyalty and how he gave himself to her in blood and sacred rites. She cleaned the rest of the wet from her face as the blessed water made a couple more roses grow along the bathroom floor. She fixed her dress and hair and then exited the bathroom looking to a guard “clean the floor of the flowers, say words to no one about them” she let out a breath her aura tainted with pain she was unable to fully hide. She let out a breath as she walked to the throne room and sat in her throne without a word said as she looked up at Trev, had he gotten the news already or would she have to suffer to repeat it.

DarkDelaMorte: -Trev looked up at the First born and bowed once more averting is eyes as he had heard whispers of what had occurred and that had driven him to his own corner of madness for a time he had dealt with his pain but he would see Lady Anaya was still working through hers as he would close his eyes and speak- “Good morning First Lady Anaya, and to you my deepest apologies….please do not repeat those words…my ears cannot bear to hear them again more so could your lips and heart my queen” –he said giving a heartfelt smile as he would take a kneel as he entered awaiting for her to sit as he set out both the case as the body of Savat for her as he unwrapped the robe of preservation Savat’s body laid there emotionless looking up at the ceiling as some crows could be heard cawing in the distance.- “I bring to you my Queen, My Goddess, my true lord a few gifts of my travels….and while I did have a companion with me” –he looks around- “it would seem he is currently missing…if I hazard a guess he would be trapped in a barrel of mead in the village pub” –he said bluntly with a somewhat scornful look as he looked quite annoyed with the situation as on the road from the village to the castle a drunken dwarf was walking to the castle stumbling about singing at the top of his lungs- “and ol john breyer [Language] her garter the old daft [Language] he twas, a whole oats of larder graters [Language] that man in the twas” -Varyr barked with a laugh stumbling about half drunk up the road up to the castle once more as it was obvious people were looking at the dwarf quite oddly. Yet Varyr did not seem to care as he ran up against the castle gates as he glared at them and examined them- /when did they put gates in front of the brothel….. Wait…I was going back to mi [Language] boi demon….damon? i don’t remember his name mr fire hands that’s what it was” –he nodded expertly-

Second Update, New Admin has Been Added, Sahliel Welcome to the Admin Team
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Thumbn11
Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose January 22nd 2018, 6:43 pm

Updat NEW story line, read more here, Here
Feel free to message Anaya on the web page its self after joining, or message Anaya here on the Forumotion Forum page if you are interested in reading more or have questions about joining the game.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Caliga10

She could hear it, loss, something was dead and dieing in the emptiness of the expanse before her, blackness of a whole that formed into walls leading her to where she needed to be, were Caliga guided her every action. “A child of her father's graces, never forget who you are” voices, there were always voices be them real or be them insanity there words were followed without question. Long black clawed fingers wrapped around a silver chalice as lips of empty black touched the rim to drink apple wine with such poise and an odd grace to each simple movement. A crisp breath escaped clasped lips as she stood up from a chair that just faded into dust and into nothingness. “My….Abbadon” a small voice whispered from its knees at her flank. The small fragile wings of Millisadra clung to her chained nudity as she dare not pester her owner more than needed, and even that was too much. Empty black holes looked at the girl as she towered over the pathetic sex driven mutt dog on its knees. “We shall depart” words cold and stern as always left the beast of a woman's lips, well if you could even call Abbadon a woman over just calling her a monster. The girl also known as Milly or simply girl gave a bow of her head as she picked up the heavy chain, so much heavier here in this empty space every link with words carved into the bindings, each letter carved be there owner, scripture words to remind the girl who owned her. Blue eyes looked up at Abbadon as the chain became tight on her neck and Abbadon gave a harsh tug but did not say a word. Milly barked softly in pain as her black tail flicked behind her. The girl holding out her hands to Abbadon a black blindfold in her fingers held up as her eyes looked down never daring to look upon Abbadon’s face. “You will stay here, wall i depart” was all Abbadon said as she took the blindfold from the disgusting pathetic mutt of flesh and dropped the chain as it flowed into what seemed to be ground, but did not act as ground, the chain locked in place “but i wish to go with you!” the girl cried out on deaf ears as Abbadon vanished into the blackness.

Do you ever walk into a place and feel the back of your neck stand on end, feel the jaws of death clammy and cold touching you but yet nothing is there, that was what she felt like, like emptiness, like work left undone, like death's fingers wrapped around your neck, slowly taking what rightfully belongs to him, sucking away one's happiness, one’s joy, one’s very sense of self, ones identity. But at the same time she was a monster, she was beauty, the purest image of dark beauty, a figure that none could beat, hips curved in a flawless hourglass figure, not thinly built but not overdoing it with mass. She was tall fifteen feet at the shoulder, jet black hair that fell just under heaving mountainous beasts. But what stood out the most was her monstrous hulking black feathered wings, like one of a angel made of black, unknown material, when feathers were fine, delicate and soft hers were hard and rugged, as if the edges were sharpened steel or some aloy of metal base components. Her wings folded softly to her back the tips dragging along the ground as there bottoms lightly clicked against the dark stone as blood dripped down her fingers and the head of a goat fell from her fingers dropping to the floor. She had picked the whole goat up along the way but parts ended up here and there on her way and all that was left was the head, witch now found itself here. But there was something missing from where she had come, from the citadel, it had been so long since she moved along the floors here, talked with the other Vissers, talked with a prime every now again, and the others of her kinn and under Caligas grace. But it was empty, where had they gone. She pondered it for only a second then with them gone, she was the only Visser left, was the one known as Fides still left? She had yet to meet the being that was the top of the pecking order for there level. She would meet him, his essence still lingered he was around she was sure of it, but there was not any others. She could feel the lingering power soaking into her being, a sort of power boost, home ground boost and promotion from the lost, but she would have to find Fides to gain more, she would find him to gain so much more, she needed to. Walking into the place she walked upon the old fountain, her fingers clawed along the edges as she was almost happy inside at the old thing still being here. And she stayed at that spot, her glowing red presence and umbral signature filling up the building with the sweet yet erry smell of Vanilla and a hint of earthy chive.

The air thickened. While to any layman it would’ve counted as no concern, from it came something odd – the throttling of hooves upon concrete pavement as black horses rode in front of a silver crested carriage following a road with no destinations through the realms of the wicked and tainted – the Damned beasts howled, they – much like their owner – still of breath; empty sockets revealed the void quality of their nature, with manes which twisted and swirled through the air in their dark tango, upon reaching the gates of that hidden jewel which was the Citadel. The carriage would’ve appeared, with no recollection of ever being there – a mere illusion which distorted reality to the point of pure nihilism, its doors opening wide. From them stepped a figure clad in black; a noble stature of the most imposing man, a lean frame with toned muscles and skin of alabaster white, flawless to the very edge of perfection, should it ever exist. His features, sharp, sculpted by the uttermost skilled Architect, the sharp jawline piercing first through the darkness – a slightly curved nose, with thin lips to follow which smirked wickedly to his surroundings. He took notice of it all with the help of two sapphire pools, so undeniably cold in order to chill to the bone, so scolding ablaze to burn the flesh. He was a pure incarnation of Narcissus in its demeanor, the black fur upon his shoulders ending in two thin tendrils which seemed to slash through the air like sharp blades. Gloves covered his limbs as digits clasped against the knob of a black cane, guiding him towards the Citadel’s doors. Silken strands of snow were carried by the cold breeze of the woods, strays covering part of his features as long digits only pushed them aside, around his ear. The Gentleman Monster stepped in – and upon his sculpted features was a Cheshire-like grin – each step perfectly calculated with the sole intent of existing, in a place where he almost did not, while entropy itself seemed to dismember itself to his presence. He was perfectly still when he wished to – and perfectly in motion when he did not. The handsome appearance of him, an anomaly of everything and anything natural upon the world; a façade of beauty of the most obscene – this, the Monster which now roamed the halls of the most unlikely, was Faust Allegro. Gloved digits picked up a silver container which held smokes of an unknown brand, black papered. End to his lips, as the tip burned by a solitary flame. “Good evening.” He spoke, to nobody in particular, in a baritone note, guttural deep, musically pleasing.

Abbadons head turned as she could hear a voice, her wings went up above her to outstretch their feathers clicking together as of a suit of armor had all clicked together. It was out of habbit but she lowered them back down she did not have to show her stature here, this was her….home? It was a question within the mass of her mind but she would make it home, be it by force or choice this was were she would rest her wings, were she would stay in times that she was not out spreading the word of Caliga to other people, other places. Her empty face looked upon the male, it smelled of male, it felt of male but she saw nothing but blackness in the end, beautiful flawless blackness. Her feet on the floor with nothing on them as the black smoke swayed around them, she saw with her feet for the moment part, feeling the flow of the world or land she was in and here it was like she had eyes she could see darkness, and here that id what there was, she was so good here she would almost be able to see the males face and features other then the basic outline of his body. “Who be you?” she said in that cold stern voice she held, the voice that did not come from lips but from her core, the black talked it did not sound like her words came from her face but came from her whole being. Like the wind waveing in the trees you could feel it and hear it all around you, she did the same. Her black wings held behind her draged on the floor as her foot moved a head and the slight sound of draging metal made the area a bit more unsteddy. And her head tilted looking at the puzzling one before her and the fact that here she could see him as if she had eyes, which was amusing to say the least and enjoyed.

“My, aren’t you a sight.” The man chuckled. Though at a distance, she was quite easy to see, clear as daylight. Rubys roamed along her figure – from top to bottom, head to toe – in a lustful demeanor, though far from carnal bounds of such connotation. “Pardon me intruding upon your home – I seem to be quite lost.” He lied. “… perhaps it would’ve been wiser to knock?” He humored the femme before him – or what he had thought to be feminine – one arm coming to curl around his chest as figure bowed at the waist. “Allegro, Faust.” He introduced himself as only a Gentleman would deem fit to, other arm extending towards her in an offer – should she accept, cold lips would place upon her knuckles like ice. Should she not, he would retreat the appendage as such. “Would you be so kind as to inform me of my whereabouts, Miss…?” Faust asked for her name, the only polite way he could possibly bring himself to, taking another deep drag from his cigarette, burning closer and closer to the end as the smoke swirled.

She let out what seemed like a breath of no air, only the sound, witch seemed to echo around them in the silence that held for a moment. he was close and she put out her hand for him to take. the sparking red around her burned a bit brighter as she thought on it all, the voice in her head as of laughing 'just one, just one, bring darkness to him, he will enjoy it' yes, he seemed like he would, and the voice was not wrong "Abbadon, The Wings of Caliga is myself, Visser and voice of the words of our lord in Darkness, witch you find yourself in his temple, home, sanctuary, no better place to find the one true almighty us, sic narro nos totus" they were in her home, Her church for Her lord, and as she thought of it being hers her feet moved slightly black tendrils seeping into the blackness under her it all mashed together black floor, black epping veins into it, if one did not look really hard it all looked the same, but in time that black would mark the rest of the black as its own, leaving her signature on the very stones, leaving her mark saying this is mine now, claimed. witch she was sure would anger any other kinn around, but that did not matter, this was her own now, and she would fight for that claim if needed and if male would do she would take him to as her own, lay claim and turn him to darkness and a follower, like she had done with her other thrall. she watched as she waited for that kiss, inside she was on the edge of her seat but on the outside she was emotionless and uncaring, but if his lips were to hit her skin that would all change so very fast. "what brought you here? why have you come to seek the darkness out were it lives" she questioned.

Instead of a kiss, she’d feel a small breeze from his lips – cold as it was – as the man’s digits curled around her slim, dark limb admiring each curve of it, each line on her palm as though she was a masterpiece and he, a critic analyzing it thoroughly. Listening to her words only brought out a soft coo from those pale thin lips, now curled in their usual Cheshire-like grin, wide. “Aren’t we all lost once in awhile, while following the path of our choosing? The Short Road, or the Long; The Oasis, or the Endless Sea.” His words spoke of metaphors much like the never faltering rambles of a madman, going on a loop. Perhaps he was; perhaps Insanity took ahold of the man, gripping him tightly like a greedy Mistress and forcing him to succumb to its tethers, surrender to its loving, tantalizing kiss. “Abbadon.” He called her name as he jolted upwards to stand up straight once more. “Your titles only enforce me to speak of mine.” The man taunted her – teased, in the most seductive way one could, with a confidence that would place him at the arm of any woman, at any moment. “I go by many names as well. They call me the Old Guard. The Waiting One.” What he waited for, he did not say. “… Old Scratch. Now, that’s such an old one…” Faust sighed, as though lost in the memories of a life he no longer lived, an existence so flawed it had to be erased from history itself. “Tell me, Abbadon.” He’d circle now, slow. Each step, in perfect tandem to move his body along like a Predator in its prime, a beast unleashed for now, now they were dancing the dance of Monsters. “What Road do you think you are one? What road do you think your… Lord and Savior…” He grinned, ironically so. “…is on? The Long, or the Short? The Endless Sea, or the Oasis?” Faust repeated himself, like a broken tape. A madman, falling deeper into insanity.

Abbadon did not move as he walked around her, in a ring, like a tiger ringing a helpless animal to consume, but a pray item would flee, she was no pray item and never would be, she was made to be a Visser, top of the pecking order. as his fingers held her hand and he looked upon black lines, a shape pf flowing blackness held together by power alone. as his skin touched her own small black dots formed on his skin but then vanished as if never there, but they were there, when she wanted them to be, and for the time being they would live within him, her essence, Caliga's darkness. as soon as they vanished, there would be a small voice within him, small almost unnoticed "pritty pritty pritty please, live, for me, live, for me to find yourself" a whisper in the blackness a voice wanting to be acknowledged to be made bigger. "Darkness is not a sea, we are the sky, endless without mass breaking our flow, without islands without ground, with no end and no beginning no start, no end, Caliga is life and death, start and finish, beginning and end, Ouroboros is we. a path in life is for the ones walking, he is on no path long or snort for he is the path its self, for ones to walk and be drawn into its beautiful splendor, Calida is darkness, and we are children of darkness made solid with voice" softly she turned her movements fluid with no breaks like that of a human or normal being, she was erry, still but moving, flowing unnaturally. her empty face looked upon the man as he talked as if he was missing part of his mind, like he had a hole within him within his being that needed to be filled with something. it would be, it had already started to be, it would just take as much time as Abbadon wanted to kick into gear, the darkness now placed within his flesh would linger for years being small or take moments to turn him fully black and into a thrall to work for her and her alone, to be used and made her own. but only if he was seen as worth it, if not then one did not seed him and he would be turned black to nothingness to a nonexistant mass of empty space. "We have one name, that of witch is Sinn, and i am the wings of our All Father, Apax Visser of Kinn"her pride was filled as she looked at him, even if it was not fully truth it was gray zone and far from a lie.

“You are such a proud Little Black Sheep.” He grinned at her so wickedly. The raw emotion which lingered through his words towards her, the sharp venom upon his tongue, spat out at her. “You follow your Lord like a blind Lamb, so desperate to open the seals that have been offered to you, dangled before you like a carrot before a mule to make it walk. The Long Road is far more than that – The Ascension to the Throne, the ultimate sacrifice of releasing and denying divinity.” Faust sighed at that. Then and there, it happened, an anomaly which made him appear so much older now, almost frowning upon her. A Gentleman Monster; Now, so much the former, than the latter. “Perhaps I overestimated you. Perhaps you may not be ready for what the Long Road would be taking from you, my dear.” A twitch of his brow followed suite as the voice whispered within his mind, brows furling inwards, visibly displeased. Sapphire orbs pierced into the nothingness of hers, a look filled with disgust and passive aggression. “It is advisable not to toy with what is still unknown to you, Miss.” He’d settle for calling her ‘Miss’, instead of acknowledging her given name. Digits then pulled at his gloves, slowly but surely discarding them from his limbs as the vision of his flesh became evident to her – scarred skin covered his hands – burnt and bruised, so visibly wounded that the alabaster sheen now became black, dripping coagulated black tar. “When two Monsters meet…” He began, his voice, a cold edge. “… there can only be one of Three possible outcomes: They either Fight, Hunt, or Mate.” A pause. A wide grin, as he eyed her carefully with a snap of his neck to the side. “…as the saying goes.”

Abbadon did not waver, maybe that is what angered him, he spat so much at her but she never made any attempt to lash back, yet, her empty face looked down at him as upon her lips a smile did form, but she was not happy she did not feel that, it was for cosmetic value. and within his mind the voice was a little louder, it was noticed he was reacting, it would grow "in his own voice it just kept repeating It is advisable not to toy with what is still unknown to you,It is advisable not to toy with what is still unknown to you," over and over and over again like a broken record till that little voice stopped. "dont tempt fate" was all it whispered and then it went fully silent, like overly silent, there was no words no feeling it was emptiness as she looked at him. "I am nothing little, Caliga made the choice to personally take my offering and make grant me my powers that are above all others. and i am far from blind of him and dont blindly follow him as he is not only a voice in the wind but a true being as you and I. i am no sheep following an invisible god on high. " she turned as she looked over the room darkness as far as one could see, a building in a emptiness of black swaying shadows and darkness. "you see blackness, you see a building, you are blind to what is really there, the power that holds this place in its grips, the very fabric of this world is not able to be seen by your eyes. but if you look inside you now you have the ability to see truly, all you have to do is ask for it" her face turned back to him as her stature was over him her wings to her back as her one hand moved down her fingers touching the spine of her tome lashed to her hip by a black leather strap. "can you see the color within the blackness, can you hear the voices in the empty abyss, the father has always been here, even for you lost one in a place you have yet to understand."

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose January 28th 2018, 6:22 am

Updat NEW story line, read more here, Here

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Abbado11

mag7spy: -He could feel her gaze falling upon him bringing such joy as he cheeks blushed softly as he listened to her words of wisdom and the faint story to his question. It didn't seem like she knew all the details and perhaps it was his human nature to want to learn more and understand but he was content for now. He moved up to stand and face her hearing a question of his own as his eyes darted down thinking for a moment . One question was easy the second not as much as he had to think more on what he wanted as if his more good desires slipped away form his minds grasp almost forgetting why he came here was to save his kingdom, and to breed with celestials but that destiny was shattered and replaced by his Goddess's mark on his back in their lustful moment that made him bite his bottom lip hard. "How I came to be I was born and at that moment no maybe even before hand I was fated to be taken by the celestials and return this borrowed power back to them. I was a strength they couldn't just gain again with time so it was important for them but the strength I had gave me freedom to fight and protect myself. It was something I always had to do to protect myself even against demons at a young age that tried to capture me and other beings as well. I had my own roles I had to fill being royalty but I always choose the adventurers path it seemed more fitting for me and learning and gaining new strength. I've faced dragons and deities and dealt with many other forces.." He scratched his cheek for a moment thinking of the other question. It took a lot to think of what he wanted but it always came back to the start of how he met her and started to change wondering if that was his true purpose now. "I want to understand more of this feeling inside me that I couldn't help but surrender to when I first tasted your kiss. I want to make more dark beings around I've never seen such beauty before once I opened my eyes...I want to make even more turn to sin no matter what for us." It gave him a sense of pride to speak that as he thought of it it felt more right and it just came so easy to him when he started to realize what he wanted. But it was something he still only had once he had a lot to learn-

Anaya: her dark face turned to look at him as she moved a hand to run her fingers into his hair, black smoke drifting over his body as she consoled his small frame that was before her own eyes changing bit by bit. He would make a beautiful addition to her new bloodline all a part of her being all connected all ones of a whole the hive mind would live in and this world would see it at its greatest for the first time in a millennia.”you struggle on what you want my child, you hold pride in who you are becoming but you hold much left unasked, our race, yours and mine are the beginning of all, were there was life there was darkness, were there was death there was darkness, light your celestial were born in darkness as darkness gave birth to light, light came from the darkness. The human book of god tells the people that The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.  Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.… ” she paused as she looked at him her empty face looking at his own “light was birthed from the void from the womb of darkness before it was pulled from darkness and made to its own. Your path has always been a path to darkness my child, you just were unaware of its greatness till now.” she looked back up to her halls the empty dark windows going out to nothing but empty planes of whatever she wanted them to be. Everything the shadows touch was hers now, everything she deemed to exist was her own, any changes in this new line of kinn would be hers to make things better then they once were to make things grander then ever. “you are the first of a new darkness line, you will be stronger, more developed and hold more of yourself then the ones of old, your personality will remain the same darkness will only inhance what already exists within you. Your skin will go black and your body will distort but it will be greater then before. And i will not be distant and above you but here in this hall with you, here to shelter my children as a mother they should have. As the All Mother” she paused for a moment to let the words sink into her own mind, her own All Father was gone and she had replaced him. And now things were dawning, and she was growing it.

mag7spy: -He nuzzled into his Mistress's hand his neck always exposed with her collar tightly against it to pull him to her as she pleased if she ever wished not that he minded her gentle touch either. "Forgive me,I am still learning and there is much I want to be tough as well with this magic and power I feel inside of me so I can better use it to my own advantage." He heard what else she had to say as he gazed at his one hand seeing the darkness on it He could feel darkness from her he knew they were sin yet he felt no evil just power something else that also confused him. If this was the being he was he thought he should feel evil and do things he viewed as evil without hesitation yet no action he thought of was bad. Not realizing how corrupted he was becoming with his comment before of wanting to spread it no matter what as he was naive at the moment to understand the weight of his own powerful needy lust only held in check as the world looked so new to him at the moment. He leaned close kissing his Caliga softly "Please teach me about this power, right now I wish to understand it. How do I use this strength I feel great power yet part of me doesn't understand how to fully use it. What can I do with this what are my limits?" He asked curiously with a dark smile as his sharp purple eyes looked towards her lovingly. He knew part of her couldn't feel such feelings but perhaps if his were strong enough maybe she might feel something, yes that was another thing he wanted as well as he rested a hand where her heart would be. Thinking even darkness needs a heart to connect to others is a way for them to grow even stronger and bring more into their fold.-

Anaya: as his hand touches were her heart sould have been there was no pulse no show of life, she did not have one no kin did there hearts were turned to darkness when they were made no longer needing to breath, eat, or feel they simple became void of all feeling and lack anything that was in the area of being mildly human, as that and feelings were seen as weakness. She paused to his question as he kept his hand there “why do you place your hand upon my chest?” she asked him as she tilted her head not fully understanding why he would do such a thing. It had been thousands upon thousands of years since a heart was even thought of, she had corrupted thousands of souls to be Kinn even if all of them were gone now, but not a one placed there hand on her chest shell like he did and she was absent to how to react to it. Why did he do it, what was the meaning or reason behind it, what did he gain, she gained the feeling of his hand on her body, witch was not much to gain, so what did he gain to do it. She understood his loving nature to her she made him, just like her all Father made her and she loved him in her own way. But his feelings witch in due time would die out as he started to lose his feelings as well and become more one with darkness she knew he would still love her, it would change to a new kind of love a more service to please then a humanic relationship love but it was love all the same, but why place your hand there, to feel something, to understand something, to learn something new or to just figure out how cold she truly was. She had no idea and pondered it as she looked at him.

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose February 5th 2018, 12:18 am

Updated storyline, read more here

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Got-raven

GraveDigging: -The day in Titanreach was a calm day, people getting over their tragic loss. Everyone did their own part in making preparations to the event for the fallen king. Ivar, sitting in the throne room though doing very little at the given time. He focused more so on wondering who'd attend. However, of course, he didn't know any of these allies other than one, and with that, he was wary of them all. He had sent ravens out to all of them, only to see one return and read the message that it had on it, nodding to the black-winged creature with the Titanreach crest painted on the back of it. He spoke to himself in a whisper 'good.' and only wondered where the last one may be on its journey. It's been 3 days already and wondered if the raven was shot down or killed in the process, however it made no difference to Ivar as he's done his research on these allies to what he could from the histories. Ivar may not have been the wisest, but he never turned down gaining a bit of intelligence from his books. Meanwhile, far in the mountains, the very raven that Ivar wondered about flew overhead. It soared high in the sky before finally setting its black eyes on a massive hill. It dove down, gaining speed and cupped it's feathers to its sides much like a falling dagger. It expanded its wings only to level itself out and passing over the hill which revealed a small town at the bottom of the thin path laying in the hills. It seemed, however, nobody was around, which the bird, of course, had no worry of it. Beyond that, was the castle, which the raven's eyes kept its eyes on. Swooping up to the sky once more, it soared beyond the town only to find a pipe that looked similar to a chimney, before heading straight up and stopping before starting to descend towards the pipe. It's wings folded once again as it spun and dove head first towards the pipe ultimately fitting into it almost perfectly. Once in the pipe, it followed the intricate curves and turns as if it went down a slide, and expanded its wings once it finally reached the inside of the castle. It cawed loudly, swirling around the room it was in to reveal it's insignia on it's back to show it was no threat. The message it carried was on its leg, which was held by a small metal canister. The raven found a low perch which happened to be the back of a throne, gripping it with its claws just enough to hold itself up and not damaging it. Once one would take the message, the small paper would expand out to the size of a regular piece of parchment. The parchment would be folded with Kai's insignia on it, and once opened, the raven would caw once again before turning into ash which would slowly dissipate into the air. Once one would see the message it'd read: "Greetings Anaya of The Iron Dynasty, we've not met yet though you know my father, Kai. I am Ivar, and I regret to inform you that our king of Titanreach has passed away. We here on the mainland hope for our countries to keep the alliance strong, and I personally would like to invite you to the funeral, which will be held a week from now. Thank you. ~Signed~ Ivar Vendassin, King of Titanreach" -The letters on the paper were neat, perfectly spaced, and the curves and almost beauty of the letters were that of a more legible calligraphy, and as the raven itself was gone, the message wouldn't disappear.-

Anaya: as the caws of the raven broke the beautiful silence the castle was stuck in, one of Anaya's maids came over to the poor bird sitting upon the throne wishing for what looked to be needing assistance. “a letter a letter she will be happy with it I am sure” the maid sputtered as she picked up the bird and pulled the roll from its leg. A bird came with rolls on their legs or scrolls leather strapped to there backs. Pulling out the roll it expanded like a sponge in water to what was the full size of the paper she did not dare read it it was addressed to lady Anaya and reading it would get her head on the floor in no time. But with fast feet, she rushed to the dining hall the last place she had spotted the queen. And there she was as she pulled open the door picking up a plate and putting some dried boar meat on it. “Lady Anaya there is a message here for you came by a raven with the insignia of the owl.” she held out the roll to Anaya as Anaya snapped it right upholding much interest in anything that came with an owl on the cover. Unrolling it she gave a sigh as she looked over and took in the words. “there is a funeral at the now dead Kais new palace Titanreach. He neglected to inform me was it even was located due to our, history. ” the maid looked at the queen puzzled “why not send ravens out to all the sides of the world one will come back with some your grace I am sure of it” Anya commended the girl on her bright ideas but let out a sign none the less and rolled up the paper “the funeral is in a weeks time from now it will take months to scower Valaria to find out were the man is hiding. And that is saying he is even here, magic can take him to other planes or to just shelter him from the eyes of others, it would be pointless and seeing we do not know where they even are we cannot send back word that we will not make it. I will file this notice that the king of the owls people is dead and that our alliance has died along with him, maybe this son, Ivar will come see us to rebuild it and then we can get the location of were he is ” she said softly as she rolled back up the paper and gripped it in her hand “what will happen once we find it, your grace,?” “I am unsure my child, it is unknowing how the new king is, this son and it is said to not hold the pasts of the father on the youth of a child. If that son shows up we shall treat him with kindness no matter his father's past actions against us. He shall be given food and drink if he needs it and even a room in our halls. But if he turns to be the same as his father with his actions and ways it would be better to snuff him out wall he is still young then have a repeat of the debacle that was his father's actions here on our lands. I will not risk another out break here due to some moron wanting to measure his girth with that of my own. ” the maid nodded her head as she hurried off to get food ready as Anaya turned back around putting some more slabs of meat on her plate to get on with the day and deal with what she had ignored from the morning, a broken window and a absent king.

Join Now!!

Last edited by Anaya DeLaRose on February 13th 2018, 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose February 13th 2018, 8:02 pm

Updated Story Line Read More Here

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 636126946339292553-172335749_05ed10175fc10497e799bb5a2eb246a1

Dallo5013: ~ Aquam having traveled almost half way to the gold village suddenly stops. Something has caught her eyes, it was a woman dressed in only a shimmering long black robe and was walking on the water out in the middle of the sea. This was something that is never seen, nor ever heard of. Aquam started to fear that she was losing her mind and began to wonder if she was soon to follow the sun or if this was truly a woman walking upon the water.Aquam swam closer to the woman and noticed that the woman wore a blindfold over her eyes and had a strange aura flowing from her. As she got closer to the woman she could notice not a breath did the woman take and the heart that beet with in the woman’s chest didn’t seem to be her own .There was even in the woman a preasons of unborn children held there from what would seem to be a spell of sorts. The woman’s hair was long ,silver and black flowing down to meet with the water. Aquam swam up till she was able to be face to face with the woman and treaded water with her head tilted side to side making sure to stay arms length away from the woman . The woman smiled and spoke in a soft voice ~Woman : greetings young one, Daughter of the sea. Will you allow this old woman to pass ?~ Aquam looks at the woman and would wonder why and how she would walk up on the water so freely ~ Aquam : how is it you would come to ask me for passage when you already walk so freely up on the waters . ~ Aquam would then look to the woman’s feet and then back to her face. By now Aquam had noticed that the voice of this woman was not quite right for it was not the voice of one, but the voice of many. Aquam could feel the subtle vibrations of many voices speaking all at once.Also there was a strange power behind the woman’s voice . The woman nodded to the young mermaid as if she knew that this daughter of the sea could see everything and then in her soft voice spoke ~ Woman: Daughter of the sea, I will not say fear me not, for all that is unknown can cause harm to you and I am not fully of the sea nor am I fully of the land. I have left my land for a time being so that Sallace might sweep over my land freely and divide the Empire according to it’s plan. So again Daughter of the sea I ask, Might I have passage in your waters? ~Aquam’s voice now would have a slight uneasy quiver to the sound of it. She feared that a woman with such a soft voice that can make her uneasy and is able to walk up on the waters so freely and speak with a wisdom of the ages would surely not need her permission to treed these waters. ~ Aquam: You walk upon the water. What is to stop you from swimming?~ The woman stands there not saying a word as Aquam would speak to her. ~ Aquam: Seeing how you walk upon water, what manner of being are you and why would you leave your land to Sallace? Should you not try to protect your land from such a thing? ~ The woman smiled answering in the same manner with a soft humble sounding voice ~ Woman : My land is safe and Sallace is the name of my second in command. He is well capable of taking good care of my homes. ~Aquam : It would appear I have miss spoken. ~ she nods to the woman out of respect then would say ~ In your form the sea would not be kind to you and your swim would be a long one and the depths are rot with dangers, so much so that you would do wise to take to the air instead.` The woman merely would smile then would drop her robe in what would seem to be slow motion. The body of the woman would shift forms into that of what would almost resemble a mermaid. However this would be the woman’s design. For she had once seen a fish of gold color with red streaks down it’s spine and and the fins of this fish were so fine they were transparent. So this woman had shifted her body to match that fish save for the upper half of her body, that she left in the form of a woman so she would almost pass for a mermaid. Aquam’s eyes widened as the woman would fall into the water only to swim down for about a distance with in a short span of time then turn about and swim so fast she would leap from the water showing off to the young mermaid. The woman once landing back in the water would in the same manner as Aquam would rise her self up from the water and would then speak to her ~ Woman: One last time I will ask of you daughter of the sea, might I have passage through your waters? ~The woman would look up on the young mermaid not with her eyes but with her thoughts, wondering to her self, does not this young mermaid know the true nature of their souls, that not even the reapers such as her self dare to reap a soul so tainted, one so poisoned that has been cursed so that only the body of the mermaid is capable of housing such a soul. The souls of the mermaid are so purely cursed that that should even a reaper try to touch the soul they would succumb to it’s curse almost instantly.This woman was no fool, she would not touch her soul. She had learned some things over the years but she didn’t fully understand why every mermaid she had run into had such a soul and she was not about to ask for it might be one of their closely guarded secrets. She would keep her thoughts to her self for now. Aquam with wide eyes looked the woman over and in awe would nod to her before saying in a clear sounding voice ~ Aquam : If the sea welcomes you so freely them I as well will, just go on your way and follow me not. ~ The woman would grinning said to her . ~Woman : I travel to what is known as the end of the world. I want to see for myself should there be such an end to the world. ~ Aquam would laugh and would say with a smirk ~ then to the end of the world you shall travel . I head that way my self. ~ She then sighs and would swim off not saying an other word knowing, as did all merfolk that the world was a circle without an end . As Aquam swam off the woman would nod and then float face down in the water for a short span of time, for she noticed that the water in the area was disturbed. There was something lurking just below them and was in fact following Aquam as she swam away. The woman swiftly swam off after her catching up in no time at all, all the while the frilled shark that had been swimming with Aquam had vanished and Aquam hadn’t even noticed it’s disappearance . Mean wile back at the Leviathan Aegros and Faudulenti just nod listening to that the great Leviathan had to say. As the Leviathan would speak of going to Rose Lake, Aegros would think to herself how she would have liked to have taken her daughter to see Rose lake, however, this would not be a social call. They were going there to gain passage upon land and there would be clothing as well

Join Now!!
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose February 26th 2018, 7:11 pm

Updated Story Line Read More Here

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Foto-sirena-1

DayaAutum: -The attendants upon hearing the conversation were not idle but quietly rummaged through the chests and procured extra robes and boots for the three Merfolk and tucked them in three separate bags of the same silken cloth and stood waiting to hand them to other ferrymen of whichever boat or boats the Merfolk chose to depart upon. Morgylla was pleased with Fraudulenti’s answer and smiled. She seemed a warmer and even perhaps a more passionate version of Vexylla, they appeared so similar, only her black markings were broader on her tail and face leaving less of the silver scales and pale flesh to show in between. She picked up her trident, and a rare one it was. It had four prongs each tipped with a dragon claw, and each dragon claw from a different and obviously very large dragon for only the very tip of each claw was needed for a single prong. Her trident was a testament to her prowess as it was obvious all claws were from dragons that she had killed. “Excellent” She said smiling at them both “Shall we be on our way?” With that she walked down the stairs to a dock with the grace and coordination of an elf having spent much time walking and entered a small boat with enough seating for them all. Likewise as with Vexylla an attendant handed the robe and boots to the ferry woman and the other attendants should Aregos and Fraudulenti enter the same craft hand their bags of extra attire to the ferry woman as well. Once it was known to shove off the ferry woman did so and they traversed the lake seemingly effortlessly till they came to a dock at the other end. The city before them was colorful and elegant, and rather bohemian with all the artists and scholars. Morgylla left the boat and made her way through the city to the docks leaving her hood off her head and hanging behind her “Once upon the mainland we do not wish to make it obvious that we are Merfolk, not until we meet Anaya shall we take down our hoods but keep them pulled even over our faces. Hiding our identities from Anaya will not be a gesture that inspires trust. Besides she will likely be able to catch our scent and our being merfolk is part of our credentials, but no one else need know.” She strode out to the docks leaving Fraudulenti and Aregos behind and called to a harbour master and spoke with him at some length before returning. It appears we are in luck, a ferry that caters to the very well to do and even the Royal family at times is available for hire. It comes with a fine carriage with seating for six, food, and two armed guards. It can be ready within the hour. Now, where is Vexylla?”-

Dallo5013: ~Fraudulenti and Aegros followed close to Morgylla and took their seats in the boat. Upon making it to the other side, the two of them waited in the boat for Morgylla’s return. Upon her return from talking with the harbor master they both stood up and stepped from the boat to greet Morgylla and nod to her saying ~Fraudulenti : Well as soon as Vexylla shows up we can be on our way .

DayaAutum: -A troll walked towards the docks carrying six bags, and ahead of him was Vexylla. It did not take long for Morgylla to notice her granddaughter being followed by such a troll. In other areas Trolls were dirty, smelly, and foul things but in Rose lake things were very different for Trolls, or least those Trolls who were citizens. This troll was clean, stood and walked straight, and was well dressed, and he even smelled good. “Merfolk give bad folks a good bashing, me proud to help merfolk on their way” the troll spoke as the two trod along. “Well it seems that we have found her” Morgylla after pointing out her grand daughter and the troll to her new companions went to greet Vexylla and informed her of the ferry she was to hire and together they went down the length of the dock. The ferry was not long in arriving, the owners were eager to be hired for such a long, and for them lucrative journey. The ferry was a broad sail ship with a very shallow draft for traveling up river, and very refined. Even the canvas used to cover the carriage was fancifully dyed and embroidered in elegant and colorful patterns typical of the artistry of Rose Lake. Horses were not present, but were held in reserve upriver where the ferry itself would dock. The deck’s railings and fixtures were carved and painted and inlaid with scenes of the sea and natural scenes in between dazzling designs and boarders. Vexylla followed by the troll and Morgylla went to the ferry and were met by the captain and two armed guards who were also to be the drivers for the carriage and settled on the price for the journey. Vexylla reaching in of the bags the troll carried took out the down payment and gave each, the captain and the two carriage drivers and guards their first payment and nodded to the troll who boarded with the bags and placed them inside the passenger cabin and left. “So grand daughter, we together will go out together, along with your companions. Aregos, Fraudulenti, did you know that we two have never went on a quest together until now? In fact, she is my first offspring to be strong enough to go on such thing.” Morgylla was beaming as she spoke and the two of them boarded the ferry and entered the cabin. Once Aregos and Fraudulenti boarded, the ferry would take them up a river mainland to dock, and the carriage would take them to the capitol of Iron.-

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose March 20th 2018, 11:18 pm

New campaign started for our Player Jester. to read more of the campaign click the link under.
https://www.delaroseroleplay.com/t680-campaign-purge-the-unclean

Purge the Unclean
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 ZZQOtJB
"Our Blood Lord has given us many great blessings this night. The sacrifices must have appeased his almighty rage, for the blood in our skull chalice became still. I drank deeply from the cup and felt renewed with almighty strength. I have no recollection of what occurred next, but when I woke, the other seven were all dead. They were ripped to shreds, reduced to ooze upon the floor, bones ground to dust! What almighty power has my Lord gifted to me? There is still blood left in this sacred vessel. Tonight, I shall sip once more, and let the great wrath of Khorne descend upon this city. I will sacrifice myself and all others who try to oppose me. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne!"

there has been gossip in town of the cult of Narul a dark evil cult of Gothic styled followers that prance around and do devilish things around town ranging in threat levels from low to high level crimes. With some of the things being, stealing items and live stock, vandalizing others property with paint, ink, or blood, kidnapping children and woman for unknown reason, murder, assassinations on the crown house members and other crimes along the same lines. The day is warm and ritch in life the castle is a bussle with people and workers and everything going as it should be, but the gray cloud cover in hurrying in and you can see concern on some peoples faces as they rush to get there tasks done before the spring storm hits full force.

But the castle is not were this quest starts, it starts down in town hours before you even got there, down in town at a small inn were a woman is screaming loudly at the desk clerk about how her room was vandalized in the night. The woman is extremely upset on how a goat head was left on her bed and her small pocket dog was skinned and slung around her room wall she was sleeping. The whole thing was such a mess that the husband of the distort house wife has hung up a large bright notice on the notice board. It reads.

Wanted Dead or Alive
Wanted Knowledge

The house of Marmaduke is seeking any knowledge on the basterus people that strung up our family pet Fru Fru last night wall my beloved wife Agnus was sleeping in her room at the inn wall i was at work. They also killed a Innocent goat and placed its head and still warm corpse on my wife's bed at her feet as she lat there, we are outraged at this actions against our noble house. If you know who did this dreadful crime turn them in dead or alive and the reward will be greater, but if you know knowledge regarding this crime you will be rewarded as well.

Signed
Nagris of House Marmaduke

the notice on the board is in old styled paper and the sides are a tad torn from for sure the man getting angered at his own thoughts and crumpling it up then reopening it to not lose it and keep it still good enough to host for others to view. Other then that and a couple other scraps of papers on the board. Lost dog, can you find this book, three lost children notices, it is the normal every day junk on the town board. “hear ye hear ye notha local child gone missen, hear ye” the town paper boy yells out as the sound of horse hovers muffle the sound of whatever he said next but many people are around and did her everything that was said and done in the town, most so a old woman that stays at her house on third street and watches out the window at the passers bye.

------four hours later-----

The rain has started, the air is chilled but for some reason, the air is warming up even as the rain is falling. The castle is still and silent as a woman runs to your guest room door and taps on it hard. Thump thump thump “sir, you in there sir!” she called out as she holds a large brown bag in her hand waiting for you to open the door. She pauses as she wants to be sure everything she was told to put inside of the bag is inside of it.

- one toothbrush and cleaning past (a thick white paste made from grounded shells and corals bleached in the hot sun and mixed with water and minerals to form cleaning paste, it tastes rancid but works. )
-three apples and 2 days of trail rations
-a small card from a girl named Cinthia, it has a heart on the cover
-one bone from unknown beast
-a book of cultist details and of three dark gods known to have groups in town and the area, Nerull
, Khorne and Nurgle
-a book of other languages but only holds basic words
-six gold coins
-a set of clothing
-a deck of really odd cards
-another book of beasts, monsters, and wildlife of the area
-a note to pardon the killing of suspected cultists by the crown

The woman waited at the doors nodding her head as she finished double creaking the bag in her hands and then tapping her foot on the floor as patience was not one of her strong suits. Her light auburn hair swayed as she fiddled with the strap of the bag.

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose April 21st 2018, 9:10 pm

Welcoming a new moderator to the group, the admin team is growing!
MorthilVirralei
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 130690041_2514598865a4f9909c93d7

Join To Meet The Players
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose May 16th 2018, 5:39 am

A lot of things have happened in our little corner of the world, here is an update Very Happy Click To Join In
New Graphics Made For Role Plays and Old Graphics Re-made To Make Them Better, Click To View Main Page
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Announ10
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 New_me11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Rights10
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Laws10
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Allian10
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Calyps11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Iron10
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 In11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Braidw15
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Galand13
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Stoiva10
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Merfol11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Ruins11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Lucky_13
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Vanden15
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Sinn_s11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Es_cor11
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Avalon13

More coming Later

New Storylines Open for reading and playing
Braidwood Castle
The Kingdom of Braidwood sits on and around Mt. Naruga, For generations, the Kingdom has been led by the family who for the last few centuries had taken the name of the powerful volcano. Rank and Status in this society are easily distinguishable, Obsidian and Marble are the marks of High Society, those who possess even a sword made from the rock could be considered to hold high social standing and be from a quite reputable lineage.

Brimstone Keep sits on an overlook on the side of Mt. Naruga, with a perfect view of the Elven Kingdom with a magical barrier protecting visiting races and various artworks from the violent heat of the volcano, though this was not always the case, centuries before, King Filarion Naruga and those before him would not allow outsiders into the castle grounds, for what reasons none know, for they have been lost to the ages. For some time now, the kind and welcoming King Hethurin Naruga has held his rule over Braidwood, and just like the kings before him, has met visitors with welcoming arms, putting the artwork of the kingdom on display for all to see.

Climbing 1,825 steps from the castle, a temple was constructed long ago, near the center of the volcano, when the First King Nylian Zinrora met with the fire elements: Annúngilel and Dinenil, making a pact with them to keep the Volcano Semi-Active, allowing for the colonization of the mountain, and in turn the elves would forever worship the sister's for their kind deeds. Of course, the deal was accepted and the Fire Elementals took up home in the temple that was constructed on a small Island of rocks.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 999703_606795299360958_1553246444_n
Click Here To Join or View

Vandemburg Castle, newly named Vostra, Castle Zarkove
Nearly 100 Years Ago in Vostra, Set Within Terra Avestra's Ruins Above Ground Before the Collapse

Beside the mountain of Naruga, a dormant volcano that was home to the race of Fire Elves and the city of Braidwood, and beneath its ashen cracks lay a small settlement of thieves, criminals and darker creatures that sought refuge from the Golden Dragon's mighty maw – the city of Vandenburg. Overheating, famine and many other reasons led this settlement to pack up and relocate all the way to Terra Avestra – a land riddled with a large central crater and other smaller holes left by some unknown force of battle. Out of the hundred citizens that set foot to the new area, only a handful survived due to beasts, sickness and other such natural causes. These few remaining people, including their Queen, arrived in what they would call the city of Vostra about one year after starting their journey.

From the moment of arrival they began building with their queen to guide them, and within a few months Vostra went from being known as the ruins of Terra Avestra to a decently sized town with markets and trade. Even a small castle was built, and this was where Sephiria Zarkov – their feared and beloved leader for multiple reasons – made her home and secluded herself. It is said that she studied the darkest of magics to follow in the footsteps of her mother, Yul Vae, a greater demoness who was as twisted as sin and experimented on herself in pregnancy in order to make her daughter what she is today. However, what they didn't know is that Sephiria aspired for more – to outdo her mother, to have her overrun and destroyed by her own creations. Thus, she experimented herself with various humans and other mortal, weak beings that she came across and stole away in the dark of night from all across Valeria.

It was not soon after the rise in population of newly turned vampires within Vostra, which took about three years, that a traveler brought word of a Great Dragon within their neighboring continent - the Iron Dynasty - who would strike out and destroy the city if even a trace of undeath was found. The reason for this was unknown to those who heard, but nonetheless it disturbed Sephiria enough that she began to consider exploring options for shielding the city from the ire of the creature. However she did not expect to find herself under the teachings of a Drow Assassin by the name of Rarithyr, whose deadliness reached the ears of everyone in the city before too long thanks to reputation alone. He had managed to kill twelve men in silence and shroud, right under Sephiria's very nose as she had been on her way to deal business with a merchant, and then came up behind the vampire herself with his blade at her throat. It is rumored that this was the start of what would become a sibling-hood between the two. He taught her the ways of Illusion Magic, and the lessons culminated until she was learned enough to be able to do a particular spell that would shroud the entire city, and castle, away from the Dragon's view. However, due to a single mispronunciation in the incantation she made during the ritual, the entire city of Vostra was teleported seventy feet below the ruins and collapsed, leaving the queen unconscious and thousands dead. On the day of the ritual Rarithyr had left for his journey to the Deep in order to devote himself to Leviathan, so it would be a long time before he'd realize that his former home of ten years was destroyed.

Upon the vampire waking from her comatose state and going into frenzy, she came to realize what carnage she left behind and spent a full week in mourning. She buried the dead bandits, and over the next five years spent her time learning how to manipulate earth and stone, all in order to clean the rubble away for new building. As there had been several deaths and much destruction and she was the only one to do the task, it took her a long time to complete. Finally, she built every new tavern, market, house and even the castle brick by brick – stone by stone. She summoned the spirits of the condemned dead she buried, commanding they leave traces of the new location of the new city all over Valeria – the way that she did this was to force them to possess the bodies of animals and birds, and then she would attach small notes and maps to them and send them free upon the earth. Thanks to this tactic people came to the city in slow droves, and 62 years later Vostra once again has become a booming trade and criminal enterprise. Many can purchase maps through the black market, and follow the signs left behind by returning visitors and locals.

Rarithyr has since returned with his mate Striga Velaine, and Sephiria's own intended mate was left behind when the woman left Braidwood. Her fate is known only to Sephiria, who some rumor had a personal hand in it.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 269eaf9853131f812e54ed801b44329d
Click Here To Join or View

Two New Admins Have Joined The Team, Welcome Xaei, and Ana to the Admin Team To Help in Keeping The Story Lines Going.
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Elf_sketch_by_ninjatic-da6lveg
Click Here To Go To Her Profile Page

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Snap_510
Click Here To Go To Her Profile Page

More Updates coming soon to the web page and storylines, as it is spring we are doing spring cleaning and updating old formatting and changing things, so expect some new fresh spring looks and please enjoy our new 2018 Video Very Happy

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Dragon10

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose May 31st 2018, 6:16 am

Updated Story Line For Galandor Peak Read More Here

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Fantasy-wallpapers-wallpaper-texture-castle-metal-winter

XaeiDeLaRose: Relia blinked through the sunlight as it shines through the curtains of her chambers, it was morning already and the Princess didn't feel like she'd slept at all. It must be dawn, she could tell from the bright orange colour shining into her room. Relia yawned, running her hands against her eyes and she'd sit up, her nightdress clinging to her skin from having moved so much, in what sleep she might have got. She paced around the room for a while, her thought on the man in the next room. Relia would have to face him sooner or later, but not right now. Now, she would have a bath and a long one. Putting on a robe, she'd quietly leave her chambers, making sure that he wouldn't hear her door shut behind her, and she tiptoed through the halls making her way to the private bath house. The room was warm from the hot water, she'd undress putting her robe and her nightgown down on a stool next to the door. Relia stepped into the water, one step at a time, the heat made her feel uneasy but it soon became cold enough for her to tolerate it. There was a jug of aged mead and a goblet on the low ledge, which she'd pour out some for herself and drink it quietly, while enjoying her long soak. Breakfast would come next, if she had the appetite.

Pandemonius: Sleep didn’t come easy at first for Runya. His mind wandered over the many details of the last few weeks but more specifically his thoughts wandered to the princess. He closed his orange hued eyes and reimagined the appearance of the woman in the next room. He slim figure and white hair. The color of her eyes and her scent from what he could gather in the time spent nearest to her. His eyes snapped open and he shook his head before rolling over pulling the bed covers over his head. He closed his eyes and dozed off. His sleep was however not so generous as his thoughts seemed to wish to torment him once more with the past as he saw himself once again looking in to the eyes of the former king of Avalon. The man he slew to protect the rest of the kingdom and end the madness. Runya eventually woke with the light of the morning. His eyes blearily opened as he looked out the window. He groaned lightly and turned over and slowly pushed the covers off. Pushing himself up into a seating position he looked around the room. His eyes stared around and he was taken aback a little at the thought that not even a month ago he was back in Avalon and the last two weeks he had either been sleeping in a cot in a makeshift camp or at some roadside inn along the way. He slipped on clothes and stepped out of his room and began to wander about the castle. He wondered if the princess was already awake but he decided he wouldn’t go trying to find out and intrude upon her room, opting for a mere stroll through the corridors.

XaeiDelarose: Goblet after goblet, Relia drank her troubles away and even to a point where she was starting to get quite tipsy. The princess started to giggle into her cup, while munching on some grapes that had dried out a bit from the humid air, not overly delicious but it saved her from getting up, to go to the kitchen to get food. "I really must hire some maids..." She said to herself, pouring out another glass for herself with a shaky hand. "Do I really have to marry him? Who is he anyway? I feel like I have met him before, but... Ugh, why does my father never tell me anything!" She screamed, throwing the empty jug across the room, it hit the door and the clay smashed into pieces. Relia flinched at the loud sound it made. "Damnit..." Finishing off the last of the mead, she threw her empty goblet over onto the couch, which rolled off and landed with a loud clank on the stone floor, again the sound hurt her eyes and she flinched, pressing her palms to her eats while rocking a little. "Shhhhh! You are so loud!" After she'd calmed a little Relia leant back against the ledge, and she closed her eyes. She started to cry as she began to sober a little, her cold temperature meant she wouldn't hold onto the toxins for too long, but just for a little while... "Why didn't you tell me, father..." She muttered to herself.

Runya was just passing the door to the bathhouse when he heard a loud clattering something collided with the other side of the door and he was about to go in when he heard the Princess’s voice. He leaned against the door listening. He felt a little bad to be eavesdropping in on her woes. But he couldn't help but relate. “If it's any help princess...I wasn’t told a thing either…” He said to himself he doubt the princess would have heard him from behind the door and he sighed as he stepped over to a window and started looking out it when he heard another loud crash coming from within He didn’t hear her shouting this time and he battled within himself a mild morality check. Not sure if she had perhaps fallen and hurt herself he took a chance and pushed in the door open “Are you alrigh…t” He started to say before he turned around realizing the princess was bare of clothing he cursed himself mentally and began apologizing “I did...I didn’t mean anything...I mean I just heard...You know..imma just go..sorry…” he couldn’t turn around as his face was a red He may have been king but it was his first time seeing a woman actually naked in front of him. He closed the door behind him and sat there against the door staring at the other side of the hall. “Idiot….”

XaeiDeLaRose: She had put her arm over her eyes, but was startled when she heard the door to the bathhouse enter, to see him, Runya standing in the doorway. She blinked, was she hallucinating? No... Her hands quickly moved to cover her breasts from his view, but she didn't say anything, not that she could really get a word in between his panicking. This was a comical moment, wasn't it? Maybe it was the alcohol talking but part of her wanted to laugh. What did it matter now anyway? She was betrothed to the man, what is the worst that could happen? She had found herself thinking that a lot, since she had parted ways with him the night before. She stood up out of the bath, grabbing a towel as she did and held it loosely over the front of her body. Walking to the door, she grabbed its handle and pulled it open, he was still standing there. "Maybe, but maybe I am an idiot too." She said, having just heard the end of what he was saying. Relia's free hand reached and grabbed for his collar, pulling him back into the bathhouse if he'd let her, dragging him to her she pressed her lips to his, he'd taste the mead upon them, while her cheeks were a bright pink.

A Sneak Peek At The Story Line, Read More at The Link At the Top Of This Post, See You There

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose August 25th 2018, 12:56 am

A Golden Castle on a Mountain
A Dragon Wanting Gold
People Not Wanting to Share
How Will it Go
Click under To Read

Click Here To Read, Feel Free To Join

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Golden-castle

Anaya: The sun was going down as her eyes scanned over the horizon the sun looked as if it was melting into the sky, it was a beautiful sight. But then there was a shimmer the sun clipped off something in the distance. She tilted her head as her horns and chains clicked off one another making an oddly unsettling tick tick tick. With a flap of her grand golden wings, she would glide out to what was now peeking her interest. As she got closer the dragon's eyes spotted the golden structure there getting larger and larger. A giant golden castle in the sky, what would a dragon want any more than this, nothing, this building needed to be hers, it would be no matter be it owned or not, it would be hers before the sun vanished and it stopped shining. Within moments she was able to land and shift down into her human figure upon the doorsteps, there were no guards standing post, and there seemed to be words whispering inside there was life within the walls here. She gave a smile a twisted grin coming over her fine female features as her ear pushed up against the door frame, she could hear them all talking a couple female voices there were a couple male voices but nothing truly threatening from inside, maybe it was a weak place, well what was strong next to the glory of the golden dragon of this land. She moved her fingers as her hands started to warm, clenching her hands in and out as she worked out the muscles. Her ear and face now away from the door she held her hands on the door, gold had an amazingly low melting point so not much heat was required, humans could melt gold on a hot fire a dragon could melt gold in second., but she wished not to do that just yet, not just yet no, for now, it was just going to be the door. Collecting her flame that rested within her chest as she controlled it with astonishing skill, the door around her hands started to melt down and puddle on the ground at her feet. Within minutes it was nothing and the door it's self-was melting down to a puddle that popped and good along the floor, parts of the floor melting just on contact with the hot liquid. “ I look for the leader!” her voice called out as she stood tall and strong her head held high as she walked out gold still covering her fingers and hands from her work on the door. The gold liquid dripping as she walked into the main hall looking around at the shimmer of the walls “they build a golden castle it is like it is a gift to the dragon on high to claim, Were is your Leader!”

ZoltanGunderson: -looks to them and then Annie as he sees her eyes- what is it Annie you know something don't you - looks to her as he would remain to stare at her as his eyes didn't move from looking at her as he would wait to see what is said or what will happen - " if something you wish to say then you should say it Annie as one friend to another

EmpsShayraBrightstar: I am here -says the Empress-

EmpsShayraBrightstar: The Empress looks up to see the melted door and gasps. She calls the guards and she calls for the baby dragons to come to the throne room. She tells them to stand, but watch carefully.- What have you done to our massive golden doors, and why?

CynRavenclaw: Turns to see the damage and frowns thinking this isn't going to help Ragnar or the Empress. - That isn't good.

EmpsShayraBrightstar: Well, what the hell are you doing melting the doors of my castle?

ZoltanGunderson: /me looks as hears voices and the smell of the melted door as he would stand up from his chair and walk out of the library as he would start to walk to the throne room as he would stand and see the door and then look to the empress and the face he had not seen before as he would wait to see what was to come of this event that has unfolded as he would stares for a moment " Empress who is our guest and was she the reason for the door being in the state it is currently i understand this does not look good what so ever " looks to the female that had caused this " well miss could explain to your actions of what you have done before we act on instinct I'm sure you understand you would not like us to come to your home and melt or destroy part of your home now would you "

ILoudI: Praedam had a letter wedged between his index and middle finger with the contents of today's events, he had no specific agenda himself but today he had written three things he expected to happen and it would make for a great day after the events unfolded. "Hm.." He pressed his shirt free of wrinkles undoing the first three buttons as the exposed chest look was his go to, his slacks were pristine and he decided to go barefoot today something told him the fewer clothes the better. As he skipped down from the chambers provided to him, his golden hues darted to that of a rather familiar face however he said nothing and turned to the Empress 'M'lady, what seems to be going on " His attention shot down to the baby dragons shaking his head at the crucial mistake made there, still he said nothing and placed the letter in his back pocket.

ScarletAValentine: -she looks up as she would giggles as she see's her father- hi daddy~ -she was holding one of his alchemy instruments as she would get up-

Anaya: she walked into the main hall her eyes looking upon family photos that hung on the walls as she ran her tongue over her lips and wondered if any tender morsels were home at this time, but no we were not going to do it that way we would do this a diplomatic format, at least for the time being unless she was actively ignored then things would get, very very hot and seeing it was so easy to melt down the door the rest of the castle be it made of gold or gold mixed with rock it all would fall apart the same if things went as they looked to be going. She spotted children of her own kin and her red eyes flashed up as there was anger in her hues “you make a golden cage for hatchlings, what is the meaning of this” she let out a breath as she collected herself walking foreword past the young ones pushing them out of the way with a soft hand no young dragon stupid enough to stand up to a elder she shock her head side to side “alright, well, you built a castle out of gold, placed it on a pedestal for all to see, well we have seen and now we have come, I give you a choice, give up some of the gold, I would say about sixty percent of it, witch is a good amount saying that if I wished I could take it all, but I am trying to be more diplomatic” she looked to some of the hatchlings the poor things being told what to do and were to go, it was sad and pitiful having dragons do your work “why have i come here, why have i melted your doors, i am a dragon, do i truly need a reason to come to a golden pedestal and take what I want, take back my children from chain, you have broken draconian law here this day, you are lucky i dont turn your castle into a steaming pile of melted rubble” she let out another breath holding herself at bay, but one could see in her hands her skin was starting to heat up and her finger tips going red, her chest starting to glow slightly (prep one, fire attack, power up to 10%, damage taken 0)

Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko Overlord October 16th 2018, 11:33 pm

You site doesn't allow for advertisements
Neko Overlord
Neko Overlord
Forumember

Female Posts : 86
Language : English, CSS, HTML, JavaScript

https://auroranovusrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose October 30th 2018, 5:21 pm

from player and outside feedback an update has been made to allow outside forums and places to advertise and share there works within our group without being a member of DeLaRose its self. this topic is rightfully named Guest services to betterroleplay connect the role play community. please feel free to post within it to help your group grow as well as help us grow.

To Go To Guest Services, Click Here
Join Now!
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose January 17th 2019, 10:11 pm

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 New_he16
Image custom made by Anaya, (Me)

so new updates, well I have a boatload to give ya, I will break it into two parts so it will be posted today and tomorrow
it has been a while since I have shared much here but that is only due to we have added things and given a new custom built (by yours truly) layout and top image for the web page, super proud by the way, so yes there has been that and a bunch of other junk
- new layout and top image as said
- the new storyline, we I will post a snippet with a link as normal for yall
- new images
- not one but two new admin team members
- one of the old admins got the boot
- some old storylines got closed to add in space for a whole new planet that is starting to be built
- we are making our own monster manual for everyone to know the monsters
- a new combat system has been made with armor class, health and dice rolling to make a more immersive experience for players
- some other little new tweaks along the way to simply make things look better and flow better as we are always advancing.

To Start out, lets say a saddened goodbye to our one admin Xei and a warm hello to our two new admins Jeff and Desdemona, in for the long haul they both have been amazing so far,
Jeff is a returning player from years past who used to play a much-loved character the prince to the iron throne, he is the son of a dragon both in game and out of it and his heart of gold will put any woman on sweaty knees waiting for his every action. if his words don't make you want more oh boy will his actions just make you want to grab him and hold on tight for the ride.
Desdemona is a new player loved very much by all who meat her, she plays a character that goes by the same name and is a Cheshire cat that seems to be only out for herself but if you look past the strong facade you can see that even some that look like that are a tad darker really do have hearts of gold. with every twist and turn the girl seems to be right there with the rest of us rolling with the punches and causing amazing jaw-dropping action every place she goes, be she, meeting new friends, flirting with the townspeople, trying to steal from the crown, or getting cursed by the gods she is just a character and player once met you can't get off your mind, thank you Des for joining the DeLaRose team here with us and we can't wait to see more.
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Jeff1111DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 9fd10
Jeff, Desdemona

A small snip of a part of the new storyline we do think you will enjoy, please mind you there are come censored words, to read the full thing feel free to click the link here to see the not censored words.
Click Here to Go to The Main Storyline

Seven Thundercloud01/09/2019
Rarik shrugged and began to clean the place up. He knew this would happen and the dwarf was right, he should of still came to work and did his shift like expected. He swiftly mopped up the mess and cleaned the scuff mark then went and changed to the gear he wore for smithing and went straight to work shaping and pounding the molten steel into weapons. Rarik was gifted with the ability to control the fire which placed the forge as the second home he never wore gloves when working in it because of the immunity to regular flames. He planned on making up for the hours he missed.

Anaya
The dwarf moved beside the elf and kicked the forge “why do ya even work here boy, you a worthless knife ear worken with sworn enemy, what ya daft, like ya dont even work on it right, ya tittle with the flames like a priest with them little boys, ya dont have them strong hands and a beard like a dwarf, ya got some baby forever face, can ya even grow stubble or is it just a forever baby a** face like the rest of ya people” he gave a laugh as he moved over to his own table picking up an axe and hooking it into a loop in his belt “you can work on the forge for the rest of the day, make up what ya missed.” “ya know i outa replace ya for what you did, ya do it agein you will be out on ya a** faster then a swamp rat out of a forge fire” then the man said something in old tongue that the elf would not even be able to understand or make out properly, he then laughed at himself putting a hand on his round belly.

Seven Thundercloud
Rarik looked at him before slamming his hammer down hard in anger at the insult the dwarf said with the flames pf the forge growing hotter swiftly before he spoke. " you call me Kniff ears again ya cave dweller who would spend all day digging a hole, and ill show you my skill with the flames. " he said coldly as the flames rose higher with each word increasing the heat in the forge, before he placed the ore in the roaring flame that he had spiked when he lost his cool heating the blade swiftly before placing it on the anvil and began shaping it once more this time hammering it with a fine tooth force in his anger constantly keeping the flames up before he starting cursing the dwarf out in elven as he worked the metal focusing on shaping it exactly how he is picturing in his head alternating between heating shaping and cooling the steel until it is an instrument of death before he the turned to the grind stone and began to sharpen and polish the metal before placing it on the table. 

Anaya
Anger flared in the dwarfs eyes as he looked at the elf. His hands griped his axe handle tightly “who in the F**king hell do you think i am, cave dweller, F**king cave dweller!” he would lift his hand as as if magic had told it to the whole smithy shut down, the flames went out fully no matter there heat and all the shop equipment stopped working, it even seemed like the hammers were just not well pounding hard anymore. He picked up his axe and smashed it down on Reriks sword shattering the blade as he worked on it. “you are a F**king elf and you come into my shop and insult me, your boss, ye what you got butt hurt, F**ken eh, you are not a knife ear no you are a F**king sensitive F**king Knife ear babay. I have seen rocks, ground rocks have bigger balls then ya and more common sense. You really think you are going to keep a job like that, ya really think that that is how to talk to ya boss, i have known cult members with more class, at least the black sun show the F**k up for there job of killing people and don't complain about how they got hurt, oh F**ken cry me a river ya lost a eye, really my cuzz lost his di*k to some tooth cun*ed [Language] and he complains less then ya do ya weak water washed out sow” the dwarf moved to point to the door with his blade, that shimmered in his hand for some reason “now, get the F**k out of my shop or pick up one of your worthless crafted novice blades and we can settle this like men or you can go make my words be truth and go run and cry in the gutter with the rest of the F**king gutter dogs”

Seven Thundercloud
Rarik grabbed a couple of daggers off the stand and took a simple stance as he looked directly at Morise and muttered Burning hands. he was shocked momentarily upon seeing the forge suddenly shut down. The elf was not going to back down from this fight if it means gaining the respect of the man who would is his boss. He planned on utilizing all his knowledge in spellcraft that he has. "Aye your a Cave Dweller, as well as a stone licker and stone F**ker. " he said egging on the dwarf forcing him to get angry as he looked at him with a calm smile seeing that he is successfully getting under his bosses skin. " So are you going to stand there or shall we settle this like men." he said with a stretch as he prepared another spell if needed.

Anaya
The man looked at him, was he really going to fight the forge master, he knew nothing of this world clearly, just like his race a bunch of fight happy know it all worthless children, the lot of them. As the fire hit the chest of the blacksmith it got absorbed into his body, not even a burn mark on his skin or even his clothing, it did not even seem to spark or phase away it just vanished and was absorbed into him for some reason. “Really, Really, you tooth licker get the option to leave here in peace and ya pea size brain tells ya to spew out more badly placed insults, what was ya mother a goat that F**ked a tree to make ya worthless wood elf, ya got no brain do ya boy fighting one who would train ya, what a daft Gobshite cu*t you are, gona come over there and shove my bear co*k down ya throat and make ya suck it like a F**king bound hair wee wh*re you are” he started to laugh as there was a twinkle in the old mans eyes and he ran his big sausage fingers into his beard “now lets show ya how a real man does it ya, open ya mouth and lets shove it in nice and deep will we, i like a warm hole to F**k with my axe” He took his axe and slammed it down hard into the mans shoulder (45 damage given character is out of health, placed in unconscious state, any damage after this will kill character) watching the boy drop he took his hand and “HAHAHAHA F**king thought so cant even take one F**ken swing, was not even useing Sherly” and placed it on the kids shoulder heat surging out from the mans hand to burn the wound closed so he would not just bleed out. He grabbed his outfit and graded him outside by the shoulder tossing him right into a gutter puddle there as the rain was really coming down now. “now learn some F**ken manners and never come back here, you are banned from my shop whatever the F**k your name is and i hope the black sun come and shank ya a** and clean up the mess” he kept on laughing as he kicked the grit form the steps over on top of Rerik pulled the door shut and then was gone.

Jeff DeLaRose
The man stared from behind his hood at the elf, being tossed out of the blacksmith shop, unable to avoid his loving embrace. "Poor little half breed. You can't catch a break. You fight so hard and gain no footing. You try so hard to just survive. Such a struggle." He held fake sympathy in his voice as he drew the dagger from his robes, and held it in his left hand. "You know-..." He began to run his greasy fingers through Rarik's hair. "I know how hard you struggle. I'm so sorry that you have this much challenge thus far, just trying to survive. I should have put you down in the tavern. But now is a better time than any." He laid a gentle kiss on the elf's forehead, as actual sadness flooded his voice, and his tone broke. "I just wish you could have seen it. Our entire plan come to fruition." Then, he slowly pushed the dagger through his throat, inch by inch, which would cause blood to spray from both the wound and ooze from Rarik's mouth. "Don't fight it anymore, little elf. You don't ever have to fight again." Then, as the cultist watched his pupil's dilate, and turn gray and lifeless. "There we go. To Caliga, you go." The cultist then rose, and left the bloody body there, on the steps to the blacksmith, disappearing into the crowd.

Our New Combat System Here
Armor Class's, Heath, and Damage and How it Works.

If you have any questions here is our email, feel free to email us, ask for Anaya if you wish to personally talk to ownership (me Very Happy)
Our Email = delaroseroleplay@gmail.com

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Anaya_10
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose April 5th 2019, 10:27 pm

Part Three has come to an End in our books, but now part Four Darker World has opened and a whole new world is waking up for others to enjoy and see!

to read more of the Darker World Link the following link = https://www.delaroseroleplay.com/t849-rose-has-thorns-part-4-the-darker-world

Part 4  The Darker World
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Sky_ke11
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything and is stronger than anything, but it is wrong, it is always so very wrong. No matter how fast light travels, or how strong light gets, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, it finds the darkness is always stronger and darker than its light pushes out, it will always be there, waiting for it, wanting it, and knowing that when light always goes out, darkness lives on forever” ~ Caliga

Softly she lay in the bath clear crystal water cascading over her nude flesh. Simple flicks of iridescent rainbow water droplets dappled her skin. White hair fell over her shoulders dampened by the moisture in the air of the fogged up window room. She could see the outside the trees swaying in the wind the sweet smell of summer and a warm day just slowed to waist it away in the bath not a care in the world. Was, was this what death felt like, like a child’s dream of sweets and in a place were the land and sky met off in the distance, true beauty here and now. She looked out as a girl, with long yellow hair down her shoulders the color of buttercream and her skin like a silken blanket. “lady Anaya we gave waited so long to at last see you. Oh, it brings me joy to have you home with us at last" home what was the word anymore her home, it was almost like she could not remember any other place than here.

“Yes it has been a long time coming haven’t it, this place is so nice do tell me about it, I am sure the story's do it no justice, and the last time, well I can't even remember it last time I was here. So do, tell me story’s of this place and allow my ears to enjoy the simple pleasures.” Anaya thought on how this place was so peaceful, so still, as the girl walked over beside the tub and got down on her knees her arms resting on the side of the tub as she humbly looked to the woman naked laying there.

“your father, our father, has watched you down on the world, he made all of this, for we are told of the days when you were still young and he watched as you walked for the first time your claws shimmering in the light, this place was were you were born a place of all starting and all finishing, but not many finish here, for the gates are locked never to be opened it is said they are bolted with magic and fury, the sky's themselves cannot open them till she comes home, till the true owner of this place comes home. The lands are fruitful and the trees they shimmer and your children wait for you to make them, many just waiting for your breath to give them live,the water is clean, none will harm you here all is pure and blessed by the grace of the holiest on high, he has changed since the past, he is no longer filled with greed and pain, but light and power, he relaxes up in the temple he need not be anything but free you may join him and shed your human skin here, we only placed you in it to seem more comfortable you will not have to have it once you go outside this room. No pain will lay to your body upon changing nothing you do will give pain to your body, it will just be here, you can just be here, everything will be yours without  even asking, simply think on it and it shall be.” the girl was so happy with her words it was like every letter just made her get brighter and happier like there was nothing that could remove the grin and smile and light from her eyes.

Anaya nodded as she ran her fingers along her silken body. “ I do enjoy this body I may use it from time to time to be able to simply feel the skin of an older time, but, tell me, child, why can I not remember what was before this moment? I know I did not exist just now, there were actions before now that I can only partly dawn my mind to”
“Oh my lady the days before now do not matter, all your human struggles and pains are but a blink and no longer needed, you need not to hold onto anything here, what happened to you, who you knew, everything before now you need not cling to as it will cause you sorrow and pain, you need not that you only need bright and happy days simply to do the job the father on high has given to you, see all mortals as equals in the mind of the one holiest of all beings. Don't worry my lady, you won't need your memory of the land here, it will only inhibit you. We only want the best for you”
Anaya nodded her head, she understood the reasoning and really she could not debate it, it made sense and really she had no idea what she wanted to remember all she knew was something happened before now but really why care about it. It was the past anyway. She stood up from the bath and stepping out of the tub to have her foot come down on what felt soft but was warm and looked like a marble tile floor. Not a single crack everything was so clean and perfect. She let out a breath as she nodded her head.
“Alright, I will go see father then, I am sure we have much to talk about”
“as you wish my lady, and oh my lady your true self may not be the same as it was before, you will see” the girl then vanished as if she was not there at all leaving only a couple of white feathers scattered around here and there. Anaya gave a chuckle as she opened the door and then as if nothing had even happened at all she moved a foot and it was so clean, her body had become her true self, but it did not hurt, it just, as she did not even think about it and with another move her foot slammed into the ground claws digging into the dirt as she enjoyed feeling it. Everything felt so good like feeling the wind for the first time, the dirt for the first time, breathing for the first time the skin on her skin. She moved to open her wings as white feathers spread over her. Body as she looked at them, what was once hard was soft here, and she enjoyed it, she felt true and free and with her wings folded to her back she walked.
It felt like no time at all as she looked upon the temple walking up to the steps of it her body becoming human once more, that would take some getting used to. “Father? I have, I have come home” she called out as she looked over to see him standing there his back to her, he had white hair as she did, his body strong and muscled as he stood there. Slowly the man turned around his stabbing blue eyes looking at his daughter.
“My child” within seconds his arms were around her as he held her close to him in a tender embrace his fingers warping around her and weaving into her white hair as she put her head on his shoulder. He was warm, loving, he was everything she wanted, everything that she had ever wanted was right now, she let out a breath as she sunk into him “I missed you Anaya, my sweet girl it is good that you are here with me now”Anaya's arms stayed around him as she let out a breath softly holding her beloved father who clearly cared for her.
“Father, your love is sweet and brings joy to my heart, but you are not going to be staying alongside me, you have committed treason and should not be here in this kingdom. You got here on fowl means and are seen as guilty by the laws of the world Father, what was done is to be undone now that I rule here and you may return to the land mass you were given, to govern and rule and set the balance right again”
her father's arms stayed around her as she spoke and held him, he was not the dragon he used to be he had grown fat lazy and weak and he knew that she was stronger then he was. Anaya's voice was cold without emotion at all and she simply spoke without seeing to care, simply doing what she was there to do without fault or show of weakness. “Father you are to return to Valeria and govern man, protect humans, and guide ones that seek you out, you will hear their prayers to you, you shall still be a god among them, still stand with your people and do the job needed, all your powers will stay with you, but your wings will stay here with me” she moved her hands as she held him, her nails digging into his back as tears fell down his face but not a sound slipped from his lips. He did not say a word, did not do anything, he knew he would lose in battle so allowed this to happen without restraint at all.

Blue feathers started to slip from his skin as the wings as if magic its self hid something so large within such a small body as they moved and fell to the ground making not a sound, bright blue blood slid down his back as he fell weak in his daughters arms his old legs trembling not only due to weakness but out of fear of what happened next. “goodbye my father enjoy the world I left behind, you will be returned to the cave in which you left, on the dunes of were the world was made, on the spot were the dragon of ages abandoned the world he was sworn to protect due to his own greed. You are banished here forth from this kingdom” her words as law and justice as if a hammer smashed down onto his head pushing him down out of her arms and to his knees looking up at his daughter.
“no please, I do not belong down there anymore, I know not the world my daughter, please spare me”
“you have been judged, and you have been found guilty” then he was gone as if dropped down a hole that opened at his feet he was sent to plummet down to the world which he left behind thousands of years ago.

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the world now empty of her father, it was hers now and now, it was time to place back what needed to be “i call forth the sky keeper, rise from the land of the dead and hear my words, I call you forth from the pit you have rested in for so long, I call you from death to life to be brought back to the place of which you belong, come to me my sky keeper, the ferryman that is to usher the lost and dead to the land of light and peace”

On the world down below the bones of the keeper, lost in the sands of the desert of ignoros started to move, they clicked, cracked, shifted, not caring for there age or fragility they seemed to live and breath once more, sand tumbling down there yellowed bones as a light white hue started to creep back into them like life being breathed back into life long dead. The bones soon mashed together clicking and cracking as the skeletal structure of a massive bird came into view. A bird, with no wings.

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Sky_ke10

The birds head arched as it looked to the sky, moving the ends of its shoulders softly, flesh and muscle taking shape as the blue feathers at last smashed out of the skin and the whole being lifted off the ground hovering up into the air and then simply vanishing into nothingness leaving only sand and faded blue feathers were it once was hidden into the dirt and dunes. Anaya stood as she formed before her, a woman pale skin lightly kissed by the sun, ebony hair falling down her face in tight curls and bright sea blue eyes and lightly dappled features that brought everything in rather cute and Innocent looking, it was clear on how the Leviathan fell in love with such a flawless beauty, an image of innocence and crisp clean features. “so long have you fallen into the ground, so many had the chance to birth you back to life and gain such a reward onto the world they call home, but alas you did no crime yet payed the gravest price, your very life stolen from you in greed and self interest, a crime that has now been punished with service and exile, a merger price for what you payed but a price none the less. But now it is done and you live once more, you will be able to do the job set forth by the god overhead and bring the dead to the light-filled afterlife they deserve, we together will remove darkness from the land and keep its claws from the people of the worl....”

“NO YOU WILL NOT!” a swift backhand hit Anaya right in the face as she was sent flying backward smashing into a stone pillar, it splintering and wedging its self into her back. A simple black skinned hand ran along the sky keepers face, the girl just stood there unable to move as a force held her in place
“It is funny how you are still bound by time up here Anaya, did you really think you could come up here and change our plans, change the future for us and outshine our blissful black. We are the reason you came here. Don't you remember” her words held malice, so much malice, at long last, she could give what she had wanted to for so many years. Caliga took a breath as her darkness moved along her skin as she was there before Anaya, Anaya getting up from the pillar to heal her bloody back, what would have been seconds felt like a forever as the single tissue bits molded together. Caliga was slowing time so healing would hold no effect. “don't you want to remember Anaya, the sins you committed, the innocence you snuffed out of the world wall we could do NOTHING to save them!” a massive shadow spike stabbed out of the ground and impaled the holy dragon in the jaw forcing blood to bubble up her lips and splash onto her gown. Anaya could not scream, she could not speak, she hardly could move every movement slowed down to such a state that she was not moving at all and she did not have the power next to this, she could not fight this off, Caliga had most of the world behind it and Anaya only had a select few and she knew it.  Her red eyes looked into that of her now enraged torturer only able to hear Caligas words and do whatever the god wanted. “you have killed nations, you alone have burned whole races down to the ash, you have slaughtered your own family your own people, you are the cause of why the one you loved is dead, you killed your own son and left them all to die as they called out for you, you have ignored the ones praying to you, you have turned a blind eye, what god is that, what dragon is that!” she slammed another black spike into the woman's side, it goes in and up into her rib cage and out the top of her shoulder. Another one stabbing into the other side the same going into the rib cage and out the other shoulder crossing in the middle.
“you have been found guilty by your own rules, you are nothing but a hypocrite dragon of light and justice,  we have watched you and now you will pay the price for your deeds, not a soul will come here to the sky, your own keeper will now be mine to usher souls down to Ulon were souls belong wall you sit here and rot in a pit of your own making, ruined by your own laws Anaya, holy dragon of a pile of dirt turned black in my image” a smile came over the woman's face as her black wings reached out and a chill came over the air “enjoy the show, watch your world go black”

The sun that hung that day got colder, a black sheet started to creep across it, a solar eclipse that would never end, words whispered into the minds of every living thing, words that would shake a planet, words that placed fear in the hearts of even the other gods. “the day has come to pick a side, light is over, only darkness walks on the land, may my children rise to walk this world with the living, half of the planets will die, the weak will wither and fade, all children will be free, this world will be remade in darkness” as the words ended it was like there was this emptiness that crept into every pour of a person and into there very souls like the happiness had been drained from the hearts of all living things and sadness touched the world. The ground turned dark and from the shadows spewed monsters upon the land, beings all sizes and all power levels, small and large, black bodied monsters in the form of beast, man,  abomination, everything, some did not even hold shape, just rolling black masses that attached to the living to consume them. And then, others started to crawl forth the Kinn, monsters that stood twelve feet or higher at the shoulder, glowed there respected colors and were nothing but black tendriled monstrosity's walking the world to do Caliga's bidding.
Shades clinging to the heels of there greaters hoping around to snap up any that were seen as weaklings needing to be set free and grab a hold of any child within range.
Sinners with claws dripping ready to hunt and kill,  
Vessers books in hand walking to take in the disciples of Caliga as they ran in fear from everything and into the black hands of an enemy they did not understand.
The Reapers collecting souls, blue soul orbs hovering around them like blinking lights  as many died and fed the growing hoard ]
Hulking Ursas slamming clawed fists into the ground as the quadrupedal abominations lumbered around smashing building like siege engines opening doors for the Sinners to go in as the knights of a destructive army hell-bent on taking what they saw as there own.
And Standing at the head were the Fates of it all, Two woman holding large books with silver decal, silver chains dangled down there sides and down there dresses. Giving orders and instructing the troops to go from town to town on the path that would lead them to a successful future.
And on one spot, consuming what was once Firedoor was the main figurehead, a glowing bright purple Prime turning the ground its self into darkness and consummating all that was in the landmass, no one would live here again, no plants would grow, all would turn to darkness, trees would change as the Prime would warp the world by simply existing, and in the centre grew the castle that it would sit in, that Caliga its self would manifest in and 'live' in, here would be the home base, here is were the army's would be there strongest, here darkness would rule, here would grow city's of nothing but Caliga's minions, all Kinn, darkness, and mortal disciples would rest here.

She looked to Anaya sitting there eyes wide as she watched the world set ablaze by black fire and an empty dead sun, time started to move as Anaya could breathe again as she let tears fall down her face “why would you do this to them, why would you do it to the people I am to protect!” Anaya screamed as she cried her tears falling down onto the beautiful ground that was the sky lands. “why would you do something so horrible, you will kill hundreds of thousands, what is the reason the point, why does it even for you this is pointless and rash”
“why do it you ask, as it is what darkness has always wanted, a world with no limits, with no you on the ground no one can protect the people, no one can stop what will happen and as soon as your little trinket in your castle is smashed they will not even have a place to hide anymore, it will all be leveled, your daughter saved due to her age but forced to watch the world as she is helpless to do anything, a heart turned so dark she will beg to us to grant her wishes, giving her soul to us as payment to save the people you left her with.  Your eldest son will know how it all ends, he knows how we work, he knows our ranks, he will run with aid into the mouth of our stronghold to be met with fire and death and even if he makes the wise choice to not do such a thing he will only be able to watch and adapt to a world that will do nothing but hunt and want to kill him. Your eldest daughter has such a wonderful part to play, she will birth my own child, a mortal being made of flesh and bone that will later become my host body upon your world once everything is clean and there is no way to turn back the clock, I will merge Ulon with your planets core, and your planet will become the new homeworld for the Kinn and Ulons soul pool, what is it the humans on earth say, they will truly be living in hell”  she could not help but laugh as she looked to Anaya leaning down to softly bringing her hand up to Anaya's face to lightly pat her cheek. Caliga's firm flawless body pressed into the blood-covered body of the other goddess she had brought to her knees with little to none of her true power.  

Boldly She pushed her breasts into Anaya as her lips met with Anaya's in a warm yet sickening embrace as her black wings moved to wrap around them both, as her lips softly came from Anaya's a line of saliva dripping between them and the gut-turning smell of vanilla hitting the dragons nose making her bowls turn “now, you are going to be our pet and do everything we tell you to, you will respond to the prayers given, you will act the part, but all your granting will only bring us power, and you holy light are to fool your own followers having them give their souls to us with every granting you do.” Caliga pressed her lips into Anaya once more as her hand violently was shoved down to grab Anaya's sensitive undercarriage, fingers slipping into holes Anaya did not wish to be touched. this was cruel as the dragon tried to pull away but was still speared on the sharp spikes that were impaled in her rib cage and torso.

Part removed due to in-depth Sexual Content not fit for here, if you want to see or read that content please click the link at the top of this post.

“look at you, covered like some trash gutter w***e, who would have thought to become a god would be well, so sticky, now, do we have to go round two and take the other leg or will you do as you are told.” From the shattered woman on the ground came a muffled weak moan out of the words,

“Yes, Mother of Darkness” Anaya had been broken, beaten, and now left to heal with no idea how long that would take from this damage done by another god. Caliga moved to lean down and softly pull up the dragons shattered and dripping face to kiss her lips one more time before harshly dropping Anaya's face back down into the blood-soaked ground with a pluck.
“good, now we will leave you here to clean up and over think your actions, wall we take your cute little bird” Caliga walked to the sky keeper, frozen there being forced to watch the whole ordeal that just happened, frozen in spot unable to help as one god lay claim over another in a horror show of dominance, brutality, and power.
With a snap of her fingers on the sky, keeper formed a blue navel jacket and a sort of ship mans pirate hat both in matching shades of blue. The sky keeper now broken from her time lock looked at the clothing that had replaced a beautiful crystal gown that Anaya had given her. “what is this f...for”  the sky keeper questioned with a slight stutter to her words as she walked beside Caliga.
“we were  told a story one about a group of kids that saw this overall look of one of balance and of a boatman, as that is what you are so we deem it fitting that you have it on to be the ferryman, or well we guess in your case the passenger pigeon you will now bring the dead to Ulon, we do hope we make ourselves  clear”
“you make everything clear my lady, I will not fight at all, I will do as instructed, loyalty without question” she did not want to end up like the woman still partly drooling in her own blood and whatever that white liquid was on the ground over behind them.
“good girl, now let's go watch our new world be formed shall we”

And with that they both vanished, leaving Anaya there to heal, and leaving the world to make do with all that was happening to it.

-----
Out of Game Notes
things that have changed
- you now have no sun, it has gone black as if a solar eclipse has happened but is not ending
- plants and animals are dying
-where there once was smaller monsters, example the dead woods there are now eating the zombies and monsters, replacing them with black shadow monsters
- large black beasts explained and described in the storyline segment are taking over towns, if you are in a town you will see this happening, it is advised to run
- castles are being attacked, other than iron
- Iron holds holy wards still protecting it,  the beasts are raming the walls of the wards trying to get in to raid the building, everyone inside the building is safe, for now
-all followers of Caliga feel intense pleasure and happiness, you all gain 20 HP on top of what you have, and the ability Shadow walk, three times per day you can shadow jump from one in view shadow to another, example you see a window, you see a shadow cast from a chair you can bypass the wall and jump to that shadow.
please add that to bio cards
- Anyone that follows Anaya feels dread and despair like a wave of sadness washes over them, you lose 10 HP and are saddened for one day, this effect will cause magical spells to not work and cause you to feel loss and dread when   facing enemy's, you have a 30% chance of all attack rolls failing. when you attack roll for a hit i roll a D3 if i get a 3 you miss regardless of your roll
NPCs that have now gone missing,
-Niv
-Miss everdeen
-the shoe peddler in the ally
this has really freaked out the other guy in the ally
- the blacksmiths assistant
-clod from the tavern
-some of the castle staff
- the castle is destroyed
in stovania
-Anas horse
- the trees are being distroyed one at a time by darkness monsters
- Eveh Bhila tavern keeper
Avalon
- 30% of your castle staff has gone missing
- the elven city is on fire you can see it burning in the distance
-the ground around the elven city is going black and over time black large buildings will grow and replace elven ones
all map changes will be updated
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaya DeLaRose May 2nd 2019, 10:06 pm

A new player joins the fight, update on the storyline and new threads.

Zaruth the Flame of Carth
Level 6 Cambion Demon, Equivalant of a level 16 Player Character
DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Zaruth11

DeLaRose A Story of Dragons - Page 2 Zaruth10

Cambion demon
Huge fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 19 (Natural Armor)]
Level 6
Hit Points 262 (21d12+126) + 75 per level = 637
Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
STR 26 (+10)  
DEX 15 (+5)  
CON 22 (+6)  
INT 22 (+6)  
WIS 16 (+3)  
CHA 22 (+10)
Saving Throws Str +36, Con +28, Int+28, Wis +19, Cha +32
Damage Resistance Cold, Lightning; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Weapons
Damage Immunities Fire, Poison
Condition Immunities Poisoned, Sickness, Mind Alteration
Senses Truesight 120 Ft., passive Perception 13
Languages Abyssal, Telepathy 120 Ft.

Challenge 22 (22,000 XP)

Death Throes. When the Zaruth dies, it explodes, and each creature within 30 feet of it must make a DC 28 Dexterity saving throw, taking 220  fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. The explosion ignites flammable objects in that area that aren't being worn or carried.

Fire Aura. At the start of each of Zaruth's turns, each creature within 5 feet of it takes 100 fire damage, and flammable objects in the aura that aren't being worn or carried ignite. A creature that touches Zaruth or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 feet of it takes 3d12+70 fire damage.

Magic Resistance. Zaruth has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects. +8 to hits on each turn after a magical ability or attack is given to Zaruth

Magic Weapons. all Zaruth's attacks are magical.

Actions

Multiattack. Zaruth makes three attacks: one with its bite and  2 with its claws

Claws: Melee Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (3d8 + 65) slashing damage plus (5d8+20)Fire damage. If the Demon scores a critical hit, it rolls damage dice three times, instead of twice

Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (4d8 + 75) slashing damage plus (7d8+20)lightning damage. If the Demon scores a critical hit, it rolls damage dice three times, instead of twice

Teleport. Zaruth can magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.

Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day). The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning.
A Cambion demon has a 50 percent chance of summoning 1d8 vrocks, 1d6 hezrous, 1d4 glabrezus, 1d3 nalfeshnees, 1d2 mariliths, or one goristro.
A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.

Summons :

Magic spells it can cast
Fireball
Fire breath
Advanced fire breath
Wall of flame
Wall of force
Magic missile
Telekinetic hand
And all Pyromancer spells
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Pyromancer_(5e_Class)#Spellcasting
Spark: Infernal Origins

----
Cost of being the owner of Zaruth
He owns a part of you
A Part of your soul is now owned by Zaruth, this not only binds you to the demon for eternity but also binds him to you, upon you taking damage he will feel this as well taking half the damage you get per turn onto himself, if this gets to be too much for him he will rage and no longer be able to determine friend from foe this can lead to him attacking his comrade.

Feeding the demon
Every day once a day Zaruth has to eat and he does not eat normal food, every day be it player character or npc has to be sacrificed to keep the demon fed, if he is not fed he will not fight for his owner and will stand alongside and watch or if his feedings go on too long without getting done he will turn on his owner and consume the remainder of there soul-killing them.

Demonic Aura
The owner of Zaruth will forever now hold a demonic aura, this will inform other demons that Zarth is the owner of the being as the being is the owner of Zaruth this will cause demons to respect or hate the owner but will also cause other non-demon aura seeing people be able to tell that the owner is owned by a greater demon and that they own a greater demon.

He Never Leaves
Stuck to the owner like glue Zaruth is a good boy that follows his owner around like a protective massif would, he is strong-willed, arrogant and opinionated and can be the cause of fights for the owner if the owner does not know how to control him or have a firm hand to be able to stand up to him.

He Does Not Tell You The Fine Print
He will not tell you he owns you, he is eating your soul slowly or that he is basically an [Language], he leaves this for an up to you to find out thing as he is a demon, demons are kinda jerks. but you do get a very strong beast that fights for you.
Anaya DeLaRose
Anaya DeLaRose
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2