The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error when I attempt to modify a Nav Link image

2 posters

Go down

Error when I attempt to modify a Nav Link image Empty Error when I attempt to modify a Nav Link image

Post by Backwoods Jay March 29th 2008, 5:16 am

In the Admin Panel under General > Homepage > Nav Links, I want to modify the images associated with the "You have no messages" menu, but it won't let me save once I paste in the link to my image. I get the following error each time I click the save button for that particular Nav link: "Windows Internet Explorer: You must to provide a menu name." The error doesn't even make sense.

The other Nav Links worked fine, but this one won't let me save. Even if I go into it without changing anything and click Save, I get the error.

Is there some kind of glitch perhaps for that particular Nav Link that is causing this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay
Backwoods Jay

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Error when I attempt to modify a Nav Link image Empty Re: Error when I attempt to modify a Nav Link image

Post by Adiex March 29th 2008, 8:09 am

yea, its kinda bug or maybe that means they not allow us to modify that menu Smile

EDIT : i just find out what causing that bug, that bug happen only if you using IE, so to solve it just simple edit that nav link using other web browser.

e.g : Mozilla firefox

ps: hope forumation staff will aware of this bug and fix it. Smile

regards
adiex
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down