The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work

5 posters

Go down

script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work Empty script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work

Post by Maxiamento March 31st 2008, 1:52 am

hello I used this website script generator. but it isn't working for me

this is the script I recieved after choosing a few of the forums
Code:

<script language=javascript src=http://bklproject.free.fr/ForumActif/Portail/achieve.heavenforum.org.js></script>

and its not working Sad oh and I made a new portal module I know how this stuff works pretty well by now I just do not understand why it is not working, I also changed the click button of html + or x and set it cross and + but both wouldn't work with the script
Maxiamento
Maxiamento
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work Empty Re: script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work

Post by Guest March 31st 2008, 2:08 am

Well uhm I dont want to be long winded with an explanation because there is a tutorial available if you click that globe icon under my avatar.

But what you have to do is take everything out of area 2 and create the custom block and place that code there. be sure you click on the [A/A] icon before you post the script

Back to top Go down

script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work Empty Re: script with generator for forum in portal doesn't work

Post by Maxiamento March 31st 2008, 7:10 am

I tried that but it doesn't work for me
Maxiamento
Maxiamento
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxiamento March 31st 2008, 6:20 pm

hello Guest thank you for reading, could you please help me out?
Maxiamento
Maxiamento
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Bpoetic March 31st 2008, 7:48 pm

Hey Max! Guess what . . . I'm having the very same problem and I have a thread posted just above this one. Hopefully, Sunny or someone will be able to help. blackeye Bpoetic~
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by paor March 31st 2008, 7:53 pm

I tried this script now but not working too. I think this script is not valid?
paor
Forumember

Language : Croatian

http://poljoprivredni-forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 31st 2008, 9:16 pm

You are refering to this tutorial, correct?

After you have put your forum adress into the input field and logged in, have you checked the boxes to the right side of each category/fourm that you want to include into the code?
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by acef596 April 4th 2008, 1:39 pm

I got a simlar problem when I put in my forum url it says forum enisitant(can't spell today=P)
acef596
acef596
Forumember

Male Posts : 494

http://relaxingforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 4th 2008, 1:52 pm

Then you are obviously running your forum on phpBB version 3.0? The index generator will only work with version 2, sorry. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down