The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make a Title and subtitle of a thread

Go down

make a Title and subtitle of a thread Empty make a Title and subtitle of a thread

Post by lovinskie April 4th 2008, 10:15 am

is it possible for me to make a hidden(not shown) thread according to category forum until i click the link?

exp:

Announcement: Rules, Update, FAQ

i just wanna to show the announcement in the forum > and Rules, Update, FAQ just not shown until i click the announcement

B'cos... i already do..make the annoucement as the category and the others (Rules, Update, FAQ) as the forum, but it's show all.. Ruled, Update, FAQ not hidden...

Note: i'm using phbb version 3.0
I already done with this problem when i check https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/creation-and-display-of-categories-forums-and-sub-forums-t3313.htm#18765

Oh, one more thing, can i make the icon linked same as link title?make a Title and subtitle of a thread Untitl10
so.. if i click the rules icon... i can go to the page Rule as same if i click the Rules&Important Point text.

thanks before beu
lovinskie
Forumember

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

make a Title and subtitle of a thread Empty Re: make a Title and subtitle of a thread

Post by Guest April 4th 2008, 10:18 pm

yes, the 1st one is possible

Make a foum that you want to be the rules, and name it rules. Then set the permissons of that forum so that only the administrators can view it. Go onto that forum as an administrator and copy the URL. MAke it a nav link or just put it as a hyperlink where you want it to show Announcements: Rules, FAQ, Announcements.

Hope this helps!
Drag

Back to top Go down

make a Title and subtitle of a thread Empty Re: make a Title and subtitle of a thread

Post by lovinskie April 5th 2008, 3:31 am

Oh i get what u mean... but i'm still confuse bcoz that i make a forum in the General>Homepage>Configuration>homepage Message with this code
Code:
<span style="float: left; width: 30%;  margin-left: 5px;">"Your Image Here"<Your Link Here" class="forumtitle">Forum Title Here</a><br />    Description Here</span>
lovinskie
Forumember

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down