The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Premium Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Premium Service

Post by batmansblonde on April 21st 2017, 9:38 pm

Hello,

I would like to place my own adsense ads on my forum. I was told this was possible with a premium account. I am in the MISC part of the administration panel and there is no information about a premium service. HELP! please.

Thank you in advance!

Mia

batmansblonde
New Member

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by batmansblonde on April 21st 2017, 10:05 pm

Please. Anyone.

batmansblonde
New Member

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by Draxion on April 21st 2017, 10:31 pm

Hi there,

To do so, you would have to pay to remove the formation ads and you do that via credits.

Admin Panel --> Misc --> Credits Management


NEVER provide your founder's account or email
Please provide forum's URL when dealing with design and appearance issues
Don't forget to mark the topic as when the issue is resolved. This helps the staff greatly.
PM Support is prohibited!
TOS | General Rules | FAQ | Tricks & Tips | Latest Updates | Introduce Yourself

avatar
Draxion
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1713
Reputation : 223
Language : English
Location : USA

http://www.draxionsgameden.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by APE on April 21st 2017, 10:31 pm

Please don't double post. Your posts need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button, instead!
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules
There is no such thing as premium account With Forumotion,
What we do have is the tools to have your own domain name, Removing of ad's, copyrights and the NEW SSL certificate,

If you want to place your own ad's on your forum you MUST do the following.
Pay to buy Credits for your forum and then use them credits to remove all our Ad's from your forum then and only then do you have the right to add your own ad's.

You must:
buy Credits every year and pay every year to remove the ad's of ours  for all members and guests and keep this upto date at all times. "Yearly"

You Must Not:
You must not use codes to remove Ad's of ours or your forum will be banned without notice as this is breaking our TOS.

You must not try and add your own ad's unless you remove the ad's placed by us or your forum will be banned.

  NOTE:
If you place your own ad's on your forum we will not give any support on the ad's or your codes this is down to you and you only Staff here are only here to help on your own systems placed on the site by us.

That also goes for Domain names bought from ourside of your ACP system.



avatar
APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10672
Reputation : 997
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by hamidou5765 on April 23rd 2017, 9:23 pm

You must not try and add your own ad's unless you remove the ad's placed by us or your forum will be banned.:
This is not fair sir.
So all forums of ads how places a banner of ads could be banned as this one ; (example)
http://www.melodie-pub.net/
Not as other forum hosters how authorise to these forums to place ads without removing hoster ads.

hamidou5765
Forumember

Posts : 139
Reputation : 3
Language : french

http://café-hyip.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by hamidou5765 on April 23rd 2017, 9:26 pm

buy Credits every year and pay every year to remove the ad's of ours for all members and guests and keep this upto date at all times. "Yearly" :
Yearly : 2000 credits 17,30 euros
So pay quaterly or each 6 months doesn't authorise me to put ads ?

hamidou5765
Forumember

Posts : 139
Reputation : 3
Language : french

http://café-hyip.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by SarkZKalie on April 24th 2017, 7:37 am

hamidou5765 wrote:You must not try and add your own ad's unless you remove the ad's placed by us or your forum will be banned.:
This is not fair sir.
So all forums of ads how places a banner of ads could be banned as this one ; (example)
http://www.melodie-pub.net/
Not as other forum hosters how authorise to these forums to place ads without removing hoster ads.
Just an image like this
Code:
<a href="x"><img src="y" /></a>
avatar
SarkZKalie
Forumember

Male Posts : 577
Reputation : 87
Language : English

http://rotavn.nstars.org/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by hamidou5765 on April 24th 2017, 9:26 am

SarkZKalie wrote:
hamidou5765 wrote:You must not try and add your own ad's unless you remove the ad's placed by us or your forum will be banned.:
This is not fair sir.
So all forums of ads how places a banner of ads could be banned as this one ; (example)
http://www.melodie-pub.net/
Not as other forum hosters how authorise to these forums to place ads without removing hoster ads.
Just an image like this
Code:
<a href="x"><img src="y" /></a>
Could result ban of forum if ads are not removed ? What about advertisements for money ? Example 5 $ bitcoin per week for banner ads.
What about ads of exchange banners as BoosterForum ? ClickBooster ? Or advertise other websites for money as MellowAds ?

hamidou5765
Forumember

Posts : 139
Reputation : 3
Language : french

http://café-hyip.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by APE on April 24th 2017, 2:53 pm

if it is ad's from say google and you are making money from them then you HAVE to pay us to remove our ad's end of matter if you don't pay us to remove our ad's then you will have your forum closed down.

There is no way around this sorry.

now if you want to promote other forums then that is fine but you can not make money from adsense ads
without buying credits and then spending them to remove the ad's we have in place.

Our ad's are on the forum to keep us making money so we can host your forum for free and do all the updates to make your forum better.

now if we just let you remove our ad's for nothing we would loose money and we will shut down and your forum will be gone for ever.

now do you understand if you want to make money for your site we need to make some money to keep your service open to you.



avatar
APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10672
Reputation : 997
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by APE on April 24th 2017, 2:59 pm

hamidou5765 wrote:You must not try and add your own ad's unless you remove the ad's placed by us or your forum will be banned.:
This is not fair sir.
So all forums of ads how places a banner of ads could be banned as this one ; (example)
http://www.melodie-pub.net/
Not as other forum hosters how authorise to these forums to place ads without removing hoster ads.
Also this site is not using banner ad's made by adsense ads The ad's are our ad's
This is classed as a Affiliates you are free to help fellow forum members promote their without a cost



avatar
APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10672
Reputation : 997
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by hamidou5765 on April 24th 2017, 3:32 pm

APE wrote:if it is ad's from say google and you are making money from them then you HAVE to pay us to remove our ad's end of matter if you don't pay us to remove our ad's then you will have your forum closed down.

There is no way around this sorry.

now if you want to promote other forums then that is fine but you can not make money from adsense ads
without buying credits and then spending them to remove the ad's we have in place.

Our ad's are on the forum to keep us making money so we can host your forum for free and do all the updates to make your forum better.

now if we just let you remove our ad's for nothing we would loose money and we will shut down and your forum will be gone for ever.

now do you understand if you want to make money for your site we need to make some money to keep your service open to you.
APE wrote:if it is ad's from say google and you are making money from them then you HAVE to pay us to remove our ad's end of matter if you don't pay us to remove our ad's then you will have your forum closed down.

There is no way around this sorry.

now if you want to promote other forums then that is fine but you can not make money from adsense ads
without buying credits and then spending them to remove the ad's we have in place.

Our ad's are on the forum to keep us making money so we can host your forum for free and do all the updates to make your forum better.

now if we just let you remove our ad's for nothing we would loose money and we will shut down and your forum will be gone for ever.

now do you understand if you want to make money for your site we need to make some money to keep your service open to you.
So I could understand if you want to purpose for promote other forums for money in your forum ? (example 5 $ banner ad per week) then you have to remove forum otion ads ? is this ?

hamidou5765
Forumember

Posts : 139
Reputation : 3
Language : french

http://café-hyip.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by APE on April 24th 2017, 4:32 pm

Can I promote my fmembers forum for money?
Yes you can. you can make a place on your forum called Affiliates and make a charge for that service.

Can I do this without removing the ad's that FM have?
Yes you can do this without having to remove our ad's

Can I add Adsense ads to my site to make money?
Yes you can add adsense ads to your site but you must remove our ad's before hosting any adsense ads from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other outside hosts.

How do I remove the ad's ?
you remove them by buying credits from us and then use the credits to remove the ad's.

so to make this even more clear

Adsense ads = ad's from a outside provider that pay you to have ad's on your forum by click or popup.
You must pay t remove our ad's to have this

Affiliates = Non ad's system that a member can have for free or by paying a small amount of money to have there forum or site added to your forum to get more members.
No need to remove ad's to have this



avatar
APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10672
Reputation : 997
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by hamidou5765 on April 24th 2017, 4:47 pm

APE wrote:Can I promote my fmembers forum for money?
Yes you can. you can make a place on your forum called Affiliates and make a charge for that service.

Can I do this without removing the ad's that FM have?
Yes you can do this without having to remove our ad's

Can I add Adsense ads to my site to make money?
Yes you can add adsense ads to your site but you must remove our ad's before hosting any adsense ads from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other outside hosts.

How do I remove the ad's ?
you remove them by buying credits from us and then use the credits to remove the ad's.

so to make this even more clear

Adsense ads = ad's from a outside provider that pay you to have ad's on your forum by click or popup.
You must pay t remove our ad's to have this

Affiliates = Non ad's system that a member can have for free or by paying a small amount of money to have there forum or site added to your forum to get more members.
No need to remove ad's to have this
Everything is clear now ! Thanks for explication !

hamidou5765
Forumember

Posts : 139
Reputation : 3
Language : french

http://café-hyip.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Premium Service

Post by Sir Chivas™ on April 24th 2017, 8:08 pm

Problem seems to be solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules



Attention!
- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please mark it as solved.


avatar
Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6801
Reputation : 433
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum