New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )

jfbourdeau
    jfbourdeau

Language : French

New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Empty New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )

Post by jfbourdeau May 11th 2017, 4:25 pm

I tries posting " Publication " in the new Publication section
    It worked.
    But I can't " change the main picture at the top of a publication"

JF
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Empty Re: New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )

Post by Ape May 11th 2017, 6:53 pm

Hello @jfbourdeau

I see you asked this in the main topic https://help.forumotion.com/t152892-publications-presentation#1046873 and @Shek Crowley
    old you the following:
    Hello @jfbourdeau Very Happy

Shek Crowley wrote:Is possible. The situation is that you need "wait" the image loading before. Smile After that she appears, you can save the modification, and your image go appears in publication Very Happy

See you.

There is really no need to Post about the problem more than once.
    Topic moved to the garbage.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Left1212New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Center11New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Right112
    New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Ape_b110
    New Publication Module ( Can't change publications main pictures )  Ape1010