The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer?

3 posters

Go down

Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer? Empty Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer?

Post by Ike April 5th 2008, 12:36 pm

Is there anything that will help me...When i put VERY LARGE images with the Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer? . thing...I want them to be smaller.and when members click on them to see them on full size
Ike
Ike
Forumember

Male Posts : 284
Language : Macedonian, English

http://www.promoviraj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer? Empty Re: Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer?

Post by Caihlem April 5th 2008, 1:26 pm

When you host pictures, whether on imageshack, servimg, or photobucket, you're proposed several links

One of these is a thumbnail; a smaller version of the picture that when you click on it, you're brought to the full sized picture Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer? Empty Re: Very big pictures.Any auto image resizer?

Post by lacke September 5th 2008, 11:13 am

and if i have only the link to the picture, cause i didn't host it on one of the image host u mentioned above, can i resize it on my forum when i post it?

to be clear, i don't have the thumbnail for that picture.
lacke

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2008, 12:59 pm

lacke wrote:and if i have only the link to the picture, cause i didn't host it on one of the image host u mentioned above, can i resize it on my forum when i post it?

to be clear, i don't have the thumbnail for that picture.
Your Forumotion Forum will not automatically resize an image. You need to do what Caihlem said, and use a thumbnail image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2008, 1:01 pm

use this code you can set photo imgaes Smile

you have to place this code into the css stylesheet Smile you may have too change the size beacuse this is set for my forum.

Code:
.postbody img{max-width:700px; max-height:800px;}

Back to top Go down