The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month?

3 posters

Go down

Solved If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month?

Post by jkh August 4th 2018, 10:31 pm

ChanelW wrote:Okay so go to ACP -> Misc -> Credits Management -> Forumotion Packages

You will see the various types of packages and what each package entails, at the bottom you will see that the premium package is 600 Credits / Month and that is why you require a monthly or yearly plan.

Once you have purchased a package you can use your additional credits. I'm guessing when you purchased your credits you did the following ACP -> Misc -> Credits Management -> Buy Credits -> PayPal

Regards,
Chanel Smile

If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month? Confused

If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month? 129

Last edited by jkh on August 4th 2018, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jkh
jkh
Forumember

Language : english

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month?

Post by ChanelW August 4th 2018, 10:55 pm

jkh wrote:
ChanelW wrote:Okay so go to ACP -> Misc -> Credits Management -> Forumotion Packages

You will see the various types of packages and what each package entails, at the bottom you will see that the premium package is 600 Credits / Month and that is why you require a monthly or yearly plan.

Once you have purchased a package you can use your additional credits. I'm guessing when you purchased your credits you did the following ACP -> Misc -> Credits Management -> Buy Credits -> PayPal

Regards,
Chanel Smile

If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month? Confused

If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month? 129

Hi there @Jkh,

Please open a separate topic and provide a screenshot and I will take a look.

Regards,
Chanel Smile
ChanelW
ChanelW
Forumember

Female Posts : 218
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: If the premium package is 600 Credits / Month, why is mine 760 Credits / Month?

Post by jkh August 4th 2018, 11:01 pm

Can't you just split this topic and move it?

Sorry to have hijacked a thread! But the credits in my test forum are 600 per month.
jkh
jkh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW August 4th 2018, 11:05 pm

jkh wrote:Can't you just split this topic and move it?

Sorry to have hijacked a thread! But the credits in my test forum are 600 per month.

I'm not an official staff member as of yet, plus I don't think I'd have the power to do that in the support section Razz

That's rather weird, definitely open your own topic and we can take a further look.

EDIT: I did find this:

The Godfather wrote:note that the price variation can also come from the fact of the ads removal varies from one forum to another according to its activity. it's nothing new, it's the same operation as before the packages

Have you ever purchase a package? Have you used credits previously?

Regards,
Chanel Smile
ChanelW
ChanelW
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mpelmmc August 4th 2018, 11:15 pm

Hello,

I have splitted the topic. However, please @jkh open a topic on your own when you have a doubt. This way you help us to keep the forum clean and tidy! Wink

Please note that if you change the "Disable ads" option the price either raises or drops. I'm sure this gif will take you out of any doubt Smile
Spoiler:

Best regards.
mpelmmc
mpelmmc
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1092
Language : English and Spanish

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jkh August 4th 2018, 11:24 pm

ChanelW wrote:
jkh wrote:Can't you just split this topic and move it?

I'm not an official staff member as of yet, plus I don't think I'd have the power to do that in the support section Razz

That's rather weird, definitely open your own topic and we can take a further look.

EDIT: I did find this:

The Godfather wrote:note that the price variation can also come from the fact of the ads removal varies from one forum to another according to its activity. it's nothing new, it's the same operation as before the packages

Have you ever purchase a package? Have you used credits previously?

Regards,
Chanel Smile
I've used many credits before, but never bought a package yet.

My ads and SSL are valid until next March, so I intend to buy the premium package then.
jkh
jkh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW August 4th 2018, 11:28 pm

Hey there,

I was trying to explain what mpelmmc posted above in the spoiler. If you change the drop down menu above the price of the package you will see you can select 'No, Members and Guests and Members only" the two end ones change the amount of credit per month.

Regards,
Chanel Smile

Last edited by ChanelW on August 4th 2018, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChanelW
ChanelW
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by jkh August 4th 2018, 11:28 pm

mpelmmc wrote:Hello,

I have splitted the topic. However, please @jkh open a topic on your own when you have a doubt. This way you help us to keep the forum clean and tidy! Wink

Please note that if you change the "Disable ads" option the price either raises or drops. I'm sure this gif will take you out of any doubt Smile
Spoiler:

Best regards.
Thank you for splitting the topic, and apologies for spamming someone else's thread!  Embarassed

I don't get that option to have members only, but maybe that's because the ad removal I've got at the moment is for members and guests? So I can't check to see if the credits would be 600.

I assume it'll right itself next March when my ad removal and SSL will be up for renewal.
jkh
jkh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mpelmmc August 4th 2018, 11:39 pm

jkh wrote:Thank you for splitting the topic, and apologies for spamming someone else's thread!  Embarassed

I don't get that option to have members only, but maybe that's because the ad removal I've got at the moment is for members and guests? So I can't check to see if the credits would be 600.

I assume it'll right itself next March when my ad removal and SSL will be up for renewal.

There's no need to apologize for that as long as you don't do it again Wink Everything is more than fine Smile

If you have an ad removal option on, then the thing is a little bit different. You'll be able to change it as soon as the time for the ad removal option in your forum runs out.

Best regards.
mpelmmc
mpelmmc
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by jkh August 4th 2018, 11:42 pm

Many thanks :rose:
jkh
jkh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mpelmmc August 4th 2018, 11:44 pm

You're welcome @jkh Smile

Also @ChanelW thanks for helping in this topic :rose:

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules
mpelmmc
mpelmmc
Helper
Helper