The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble with calendar permissions [solved]

2 posters

Go down

Trouble with calendar permissions [solved] Empty Trouble with calendar permissions [solved]

Post by Hit_Mafia Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 2:56

Me, as the admin can access the calendar and add events fine.

But I cannot figure out why my moderators cannot add events, can someone tell me how to add this permission? in depth.

Thanks.

Last edited by Sunny_D on Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : solved tag)
Hit_Mafia

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Trouble with calendar permissions [solved] Empty Re: Trouble with calendar permissions [solved]

Post by zakir321 Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 3:08

You probably have to set the permissions properly. In "Forum / Permissions" click on the forum and mark there the respective boxes for "Create an event (calendar)". This entry can only be seen if you have "advanced mode" on. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Trouble with calendar permissions [solved] Empty Re: Trouble with calendar permissions [solved]

Post by Hit_Mafia Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 3:15

Could you be more in depth?

Is this in the admin panel?
Hit_Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 3:20

admin Panel
Forums
Permissions

Look at each forum and be sure that the calendar is set for Members. The Calendar is way over on the right. If it does not say memebers. Click on the forum name and correct it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hit_Mafia Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 3:32

Login Admin Panel >> Click forum tab at top of page >> Forum Permissions Control.

I see that Calendar is set to Admin only..but i clicked on the forum and I don't see where you set members to have th calendar permission.

Do I want to allow special messages?
Hit_Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hit_Mafia Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 3:41

Got it, Thanks all for help.

Really appreciate it.
Hit_Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 15:38

You are welcome. Smile

Topic marked as solved and closed - glad we could help!
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down