The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar

2 posters

Go down

Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar Empty Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar

Post by edlo75 May 7th 2010, 11:56 pm

Some people can not see what I have put for an event in my calendar. What is the problem? Also, they can't see whats in the forums once they go to any subject. Help?
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar Empty Re: Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar

Post by MrMario May 8th 2010, 2:10 am

Go to Admin Panel // User & Groups // Special Rights // Calendar // Members // Save

What are your permissions for the section?

Admin Panel // General // Category & Forum // Permissions // See if the check mark is for read/view and write/reply
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar Empty Re: Calendar Trouble, people can't see whats in the calendar

Post by edlo75 May 8th 2010, 9:12 am

Yup, first thing I did, so when that checked out I asked another person to check out to see what they saw and he said he could see it. So now it must be a few different people that maybe having problems on their end. Thank you for your response.
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Language : english

Back to top Go down