The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I have to post an 18 an over Section?

2 posters

Go down

Do I have to post an 18 an over Section? Empty Do I have to post an 18 an over Section?

Post by boernera April 13th 2008, 12:06 am

Yes I have been trying to get an answer since yesterday, Can someone Please help??

Do I have to post an 18 an over Section in the forum????? Thank you so much!
boernera

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Do I have to post an 18 an over Section? Empty Re: Do I have to post an 18 an over Section?

Post by zakir321 April 13th 2008, 8:00 pm

You have probably not recieved an answer because you posted your question on another thread, please avoid this in future and create your own threads instead. Besides that I just want to mention it's weekend...

Anyway, I don't understand your question, would you please try to explain yourself a little more? Thanks! Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Do I have to post an 18 an over Section? Empty 18 and over section

Post by boernera April 14th 2008, 3:20 pm

I was told that in the Rules, which I can not find that It says this, That on my forum site I have to have a forum that is for 18 and over. Just wondering if that is true or not? I added it anyway to make some happy and will keep even if I dont have to, but would like to know if I have to. Thank you so much for you help!!!!!!!!
boernera

Back to top Go down

Do I have to post an 18 an over Section? Empty Re: Do I have to post an 18 an over Section?

Post by zakir321 April 14th 2008, 11:52 pm

Told by whom? Well, anyway, here are the Terms of service where you can read what is allowed/required and what is not. Wink

https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm
zakir321

Back to top Go down