The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features?

3 posters

Go down

Do you agree or disagree ?

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Left1163%Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Right11 63% 
[ 5 ]
Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Left1137%Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Right11 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Empty Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features?

Post by Beyonder Wed May 17, 2023 11:44 am

I noticed that if a member accidentally +/- a member, and the member couldn't undo the accidental +/- I believe it's about time we get this feature to allow the following reworking similar to the point system that any admins/founders can use such as when for the points system we get a clear "Rest member points counter" or have a section that can even reset searched members and allow an option to "revoke" reputation of either +/-

Now before anyone asks or gives concern, I thought of numerous ways where neither side can abuse this either

1. Limit how many revokes a member can even make to avoid abusers who make a sockpuppet account or use their friends/family to cheat it
  2. Give a real-time "Are you sure?" pop-up which will give notifications of the member's decision-making.
  3. Resetting reputations can be on a major cooldown or even a specific window either weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or even yearly.

Beyonder
Beyonder
Forumember

Male Posts : 723
Language : English

http://fictionalomniverse.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Empty Re: Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features?

Post by Razor12345 Wed May 17, 2023 12:43 pm

Good evening!

Limit how many revokes a member can even make to avoid abusers who make a sockpuppet account or use their friends/family to cheat it

Regarding this point, I would like to say that today you can set some restrictions on voting. These are in the same place as the activation of the reputation system (AP - Modules - Reputation).

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Scree147

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1465
Language : Ukr, Rus, Eng

Back to top Go down

Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features? Empty Re: Revamping the Reputation System with revoking/resetting features?

Post by Beyonder Tue May 23, 2023 8:06 am

Sorry is Bumps allowed?
Beyonder
Beyonder
Forumember

Male Posts : 723
Language : English

http://fictionalomniverse.forumotion.com/

SarkZKalie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:42 pm

Beyonder wrote:Sorry is Bumps allowed?
Since you are requesting this to be added, there is not need for „bumps”. Bumbs can be made every 24h/48h/72h on support section, if nobody will answer on your help topic. scratch

P.S: this can take many years, even if the votes are enough for your topic, since its created (it depends by techs if this will be added or not Razz)
Mihai
Mihai
Forumember

Male Posts : 843
Language : Romanian, English

https://allprojects.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am

Beyonder wrote:I noticed that if a member accidentally +/- a member, and the member couldn't undo the accidental +/- I believe it's about time we get this feature to allow the following reworking similar to the point system that any admins/founders can use such as when for the points system we get a clear "Rest member points counter" or have a section that can even reset searched members and allow an option to "revoke" reputation of either +/-

Now before anyone asks or gives concern, I thought of numerous ways where neither side can abuse this either

1. Limit how many revokes a member can even make to avoid abusers who make a sockpuppet account or use their friends/family to cheat it
  2. Give a real-time "Are you sure?" pop-up which will give notifications of the member's decision-making.
  3. Resetting reputations can be on a major cooldown or even a specific window either weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or even yearly.

This is a good thing. Few times I pressed wrong because they are too close to each other and I couldn't edit it in any way.

Back to top Go down