The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to put attachment option on my forum

3 posters

Go down

how to put attachment option on my forum Empty how to put attachment option on my forum

Post by simmer April 21st 2008, 1:18 am

hi frnds plz tell me how could i add attachment option to my forum i had buy hosting.plz help me. confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
simmer

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to put attachment option on my forum Empty Re: how to put attachment option on my forum

Post by simmer April 21st 2008, 5:11 am

for god sake plz help meeeeeeeee it's damn urgent my uploaders r waiting for attachment option plz help me i'm waiting.... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
simmer

Back to top Go down

how to put attachment option on my forum Empty Re: how to put attachment option on my forum

Post by nai kiba April 21st 2008, 5:57 am

you mean upload files to the server?
nai kiba
nai kiba
Forumember

Male Posts : 174

http://aggcentral.niceboard.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer April 21st 2008, 1:15 pm

yeah like this
plz copy the image address nd open in a new window image is not fitting on the board plz help me bro..

how to put attachment option on my forum F40bc7c45ef9
simmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky April 21st 2008, 1:53 pm

Attachments aren't available for Forumotion forums.You can upload the files that you want on a file hosting site and then post the link for the files on your forum.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down