The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it possible to add web hosting attachment option????

2 posters

Go down

is it possible to add web hosting attachment option???? Empty is it possible to add web hosting attachment option????

Post by HUNNY April 15th 2008, 12:52 am

hi, Is it possible to add web hosting attachment option in our forum. If yes, then how? Please help i shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.
Regards:
Hunny...

Last edited by HUNNY on April 15th 2008, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
HUNNY

Language : English

Back to top Go down

is it possible to add web hosting attachment option???? Empty Re: is it possible to add web hosting attachment option????

Post by zakir321 April 15th 2008, 12:56 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option. We want other users to find your question and the answer in future as well, so please change your title (by editing your first post) to an explicit one ("attachments" or something similar, for example). You'll only get an answer when you have done this. Thank you in advance. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

is it possible to add web hosting attachment option???? Empty Re: is it possible to add web hosting attachment option????

Post by HUNNY April 21st 2008, 9:06 am

hey guys pls help me
HUNNY

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 21st 2008, 3:05 pm

I guess you mean the ability to upload files and attach them to your post? This is not possible, sorry. You'd have to upload your files to a webhost - for example fileden.com - and paste the links on your posts.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down