The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which option do i choose? enriched text option gone...

3 posters

Go down

which option do i choose? enriched text option gone... Empty which option do i choose? enriched text option gone...

Post by timsmrs1 April 22nd 2009, 8:29 pm

i want to add new sections to profiles where i can add an url image to them
you used to be able to choose 'enriched text' but its not there anymore, which option do i choose now?

text
text field
text zone
date
list

Last edited by timsmrs1 on April 22nd 2009, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info added)
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Female Posts : 261
Language : english

Back to top Go down

which option do i choose? enriched text option gone... Empty Re: which option do i choose? enriched text option gone...

Post by MrMega April 22nd 2009, 10:39 pm

Image list should work very good Wink
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

which option do i choose? enriched text option gone... Empty Re: which option do i choose? enriched text option gone...

Post by timsmrs1 April 22nd 2009, 10:58 pm

I have tried them all and when I enter the url it says error occured
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMega April 22nd 2009, 11:02 pm

Can we see a pic of your problem?
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 April 22nd 2009, 11:04 pm

I have worked out how to add the code, it needs to be text zone & a http code and not a url (like it used to be - oh how I hate change, lol) but it still isn't showing up in the profile?
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 April 23rd 2009, 12:26 am

how do i make this show up on members profiles? it doesnt show up on the forum messages

Last edited by timsmrs1 on April 23rd 2009, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i worked part of this problem out myself)
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 23rd 2009, 12:30 am

timsmrs1 May I remind you that double posting is not allowed on this forum, within 24 hours. Please use the edit button. You have done it 3 times now and turns into a first warning.

Have you click on Modify and scrolll to the bottom saying Replace Contact and click Yes?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 April 23rd 2009, 12:37 am

I havent double posted? I edited my threads as the information changed due to me working things out myself... Question

I cant modify anything as there is nothing to modify, it is a new profile category - profile>profile fields>add>text zone>name>description>url>preview, profile & messages>save>save

i have managed to work out myself that i have to select text zone and use a http code but it doesnt show up on the members profile when they post a message, i have clicked save and it still doesnt show up
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 April 24th 2009, 5:48 pm

i want to add new sections to members profiles where i can add an url image to them
you used to be able to choose 'enriched text' but its not there anymore, i have worked out you used image zone or list but how do i get a default image to show up?
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Back to top Go down