The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved]

3 posters

Go down

Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved] Empty Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved]

Post by Blue Water Mon 21 Apr 2008 - 23:51

I cannot sign into my website, and it says 'Forum is Locked'. I don't see how this could happen.. How can I unlock it??

My site is here:

http://indigospirit.forumotion.com/index.htm

I am Blue Water there. pale
Blue Water

Language : kickass

Back to top Go down

Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved] Empty Re: Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved]

Post by Bpoetic Tue 22 Apr 2008 - 0:49

I take it you are not the admin/founder? (Going by the colors in the legend) Then for reasons of their own, administration has chosen to lock the forum. Maybe you can contact them.

Sorry . . . Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594
Language : English

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved] Empty Re: Please Help, My Forum Is Locked!! [solved]

Post by Blue Water Tue 22 Apr 2008 - 4:29

No, I am the admin. I created and run at the forum as admin. I can't log into my own site... Crying or Very sad
Blue Water

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 2:20

Is this an ongoing issue? It seems your board isn't locked... Anyway, as the founder you should be able to login in any case. Direct connection to the admin panel can also be established through the tools.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Water Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 7:07

I am unable to login. I can log into this site, but not my own. It says it does not recognize me. And no, this is the first time I've encountered this problem. Oh, and it does say "forum is locked" at the bottom right of the front page.

So what can I do..? Shocked
Blue Water

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 8:42

Ah, this icon you mean? It's only the legend - It tells you what meaning your forum icons have. Your board is not locked. Wink

Anyway, the login issue is obviously there. Can you please post the exact error message you get when you tried to log in?

Also, please try to clear your cache and the cookies before the login...
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Water Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 5:06

Ok. Embarassed

I'm IN!! No idea what happened. All I did was turn pop-ups on and clear temp memory files, and now it works!!!

Thanks!! Very Happy
Blue Water

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 6:45

You are welcome.

I think that I can close your thread then as it appears to be solved. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down