The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved]

3 posters

Go down

Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved] Empty Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved]

Post by alxz310 Mon 19 May 2008 - 1:07

I just did a database backup to one day ago and now i cant login to my own forum! I'm the founder, tried my normal password .. it didnt work! Now it says to wait 90 minutes before logging in HELP!!!!!!!
alxz310
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved] Empty Re: Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved]

Post by alxz310 Mon 19 May 2008 - 4:49

no one wants to help me???
alxz310
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved] Empty Re: Need IMMEDIATE Help - Locked out of forum [solved]

Post by Lala541 Mon 19 May 2008 - 5:23

Ive been waiting for a couple of days. I tried private messaging. I think maybe they arent here on weekends?
Lala541

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Mon 19 May 2008 - 14:00

The 90 minutes barrier normally only comes into action if you have entered an incorrect password multiple times. If you forgot your password, try to get a new one by clicking on the link below the login-form. Be sure you have not activated shift-lock when entering a password as it is case-sensitive. Otherwise, read this topic as well.

-> Also, please don't bump your thread unless 24 hours have passed.

By the way, yes, the Admins and Technicians don't work at the weekend. Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by alxz310 Wed 21 May 2008 - 1:51

You can lock this thread, I already used the i forgot my password.. i dont know why i could login before though Razz
alxz310
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Wed 21 May 2008 - 15:04

Alright, closed by request. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down