The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help! I have problems with the SHADOW skin - site du

Go down

Please Help! I have problems with the SHADOW skin - site du Empty Please Help! I have problems with the SHADOW skin - site du

Post by Merlin333 April 26th 2008, 1:00 am

I am opening a site : www.Merlin333.bigforumlive.com on May 1st. I'm using the skin named SHADOW. I downloaded it via the Styles section on the forum. I have three issues I have problems with, they are these:

1. Uploading a picture in the style section does not work when trying to upload an image associated with rank on the Rank Administration page. ( this worked earlier) When I attempt to upload an avatar associated with the rank.It appears to work fine - no errors reported, but the avatar does not appear.

2.The portal (or 2nd page) appears first when arriving at the site. I need the 1st page to appear first.

3. How can I get more control of the inaccessible options on the screen navlinks screen (Admin access)? I need to revise the default option settings. I do not want guests to have access to certain menu options.

These problems I have are not associated with the skin. If this is not your area please advise.

1. I cannot upload to the server, I use smartFTP it retries forever and can't connect (all firewalls and virus software off) . The information I have found so far as relates to the sites, directories is pretty cryptic.

2. I need information on attaching 2nd pages or portals. I would like to set up a tabbed page like this forum has.

Thanks
Jon (Merlin333)

ps you can look at the site to see what I mean.
Merlin333
Merlin333
Forumember

Male Posts : 147
Language : English

http://www.merlin333.bigforumlive.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down