The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: Rank Images

2 posters

Go down

Request: Rank Images Empty Request: Rank Images

Post by Nexus Beach April 28th 2008, 3:20 am

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone could use this image: Request: Rank Images Star02, to make me some rank images?

I need sets like the default ones (where you can see the faded stars as well) up to five stars, but if possible, can you make them a little smaller than the image I've provided? If not; it doesn't matter too much really . Can they also be in grey? Like, a bit lighter than this: Request: Rank Images Home for the inner star, but the same darker grey could be used for the outter line maybe? Nice and bright.

But also, can I have sets of five stars (the full amount of stars) in the normal size of the image I've provided as well? In the yellow colour it already is, and in red, orange, green, blue, purple, and pink? All bright to match the yellow one, please.

Also, can the outter line please match the colour of the inner star with all of them, please? As in; I don't want pink, etc. stars with the yellow outlines. ^^;

I don't need anywords with them. Just the stars. =)

I'd like them all to match as much as possible, please, so they're a set. If you have to edit the yellow star, then it's okay. Just as long as they all match. ^_^

Thanks so much for reading, and thank you lots in advance to anyone who tries this for me.
Nexus Beach
Nexus Beach
Forumember

Language : English

http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Request: Rank Images Empty Re: Request: Rank Images

Post by Luky April 28th 2008, 9:10 am

Graphics requests are to be done in this Forum so I will lock this topic.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down