The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ads major problem =.=

2 posters

Go down

Ads major problem =.= Empty Ads major problem =.=

Post by Adiex Fri May 02 2008, 17:16

hello,

recently ads are force to our forum and its cause catastrophic problem. before ads comes hanging on my forum its seem all smooth & nice but when ads comes its cause alot of problem that i cant even think about solution of =.=, sorry to say but its kinda really frustrating & annoying my forum member alot, this is list of problem happen since ads comes to my forum :

• PM message are disable, our member can not open Private message (seem that link of message just broken or disable)
  • Forum menu link sometimes got broken or disabled, cannot be clicked rofl!
  • ads not appearing but will left some wide space between navbar & homepage message. that really ruin my forum reputation lmfoa!
  • Ads wont show up on mozilla firefox and i cant disable it even if i thick that ads disable option on ACP
  • ads still appearing to members ( i tought its appear just for quest only)
im really need urgent help from admin or moderator about this matter bcz im run out of idea how to fix that Confused

Ads with firefox
Spoiler:

Ads with IE
Spoiler:

regards,
adiex
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Ads major problem =.= Empty Re: Ads major problem =.=

Post by g7acu Sat May 03 2008, 13:37

Try this fix in the second post of this thread here
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Ads major problem =.= Empty Re: Ads major problem =.=

Post by Adiex Sat May 03 2008, 13:47

hi,
sorry for this mess but seem that ads really conflicting with my previous skin, so i try to change it yesterday and after working over a night its finally solved, thanks g7acu, seem many of my problem just get ignore o left ignored here but i dont mind about that Wink

thx,
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down