The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two major problem

3 posters

Go down

two major problem Empty two major problem

Post by cute_devil September 13th 2007, 6:26 am

first problem :

I dont want my all moderators to delete posts. i just wana permit some special mod to do so. what can i do for dat? cuz some mods r nt trusted.

second problem:

i wana change forum lay out or skin but i wana keep remain my font color same. i mean i wana just change da lay out widout changing font and user's color.

please please help me out.
cute_devil
Forumember

Male Posts : 157
Language : english

Back to top Go down

two major problem Empty Re: two major problem

Post by zinex September 13th 2007, 9:51 am

i would make a new group of say supermods, add the mods to it that you want to allow to delete, then set permissions for each forum to allow only supermods to delete posts.

For the layout, you would be best to go into your actual css there, and make a note of the font colour your forum uses, then apply it to your new css.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

two major problem Empty Re: two major problem

Post by Luky September 14th 2007, 1:21 am

first problem:
you can do what zinex said or make specific permissions to every mod, or to the ones that you do not trust.
second problem:
I don't know for sure but I don't think that if you change the theme of the forum it will also change the colors of your users. And even if it does change the colors you can always change them back, after you change the theme of your forum.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down