The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled?

2 posters

Go down

Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled? Empty Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled?

Post by mathmatika May 4th 2008, 11:34 pm

Hallo,

I saw the following code to allow an embedded mp3 player in the posts. Is it possible to disable the download feature of this player please? Alternatively, is there code for another mp3 player which does not have download capabilities?

Thanks, Mathmatika.

<center><embed pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/" src="http://mysong.mp3"width="300" height="50" type="application/x-mplayer2" autostart="0" showstatusbar="1" volume="1"></embed></center>
mathmatika
Forumember

Female Posts : 30
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled? Empty Re: Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled?

Post by bachhoangtu May 5th 2008, 8:50 am

But excuseme,where can i put that code in???Please help me.I can not post any music on my forum.
bachhoangtu

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled? Empty Re: Is there code for an mp3 player with download disabled?

Post by mathmatika May 5th 2008, 11:32 am

Bachhoangtu Hi,

1) Make sure you have HTML enabled in your profile and also in the topic text box.

2) Post that code in a normal post - the same way as you would with a text message.

3) Wait a few seconds for it to load.

You will end up with a thin horizontal strip which is a simple mp3 player.

I hope that helps.

I wonder if someone would kindly help me with my request concerning disabling download feature? Thank you.
mathmatika
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by bachhoangtu May 5th 2008, 1:07 pm

Thanx math alot.I'll try.But...how to enable html code???Hi hi Smile
Edit: It doesn't work.It appears all the code,not media player of Microsoft.
bachhoangtu

Back to top Go down

Post by mathmatika May 5th 2008, 4:07 pm

First - I sorted the question I originally asked about - no need to reply to that, thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bachhoangtu Hello Again!

In your personal 'profile' you must make sure that in your 'preferences' the HTML setting is set to 'always turned on'!
Once you have done that you should see the small mp3 player. Good luck!
mathmatika
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by bachhoangtu May 7th 2008, 6:15 pm

Thank alot,I solved it.No problem.
bachhoangtu

Back to top Go down