The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem

4 posters

Go down

Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem Empty Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem

Post by piratexqueen May 6th 2008, 8:26 pm

For several times I posted topics about my problem about my forum's language. My forum defult language is Farsi, everything is okay, just I dont know why texts in titles and polls appear incorrect and like a hex code!!!! mwii :/

there was no help and no answer for this question here. Now please tell me, is it possible to fix this problem by adding a code or script in my forum? please help and guide me. Actually I have confused!!! Shocked

Thankies Smile

Last edited by piratexqueen on May 8th 2008, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
piratexqueen
piratexqueen
Forumember

Female Posts : 41
Language : Farsi/English/German

Back to top Go down

Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem Empty Re: Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem

Post by **CHRIS** May 6th 2008, 10:47 pm

I also wold like to know that.Cos when i write turkish in my title,its just the same problem that u have.But when i write turkish in the posts,its ok.
**CHRIS**
**CHRIS**
Forumember

Female Posts : 122
Language : english,turkish,norwegian

Back to top Go down

Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem Empty Re: Please help me on this one!!!! - Language Problem

Post by Maxime May 6th 2008, 10:51 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
Maxime
Maxime
Forumember

Male Posts : 429
Language : English & French

Back to top Go down

Post by piratexqueen May 8th 2008, 11:32 pm

What is unclear here?
as I told, for many times, I posted this question and wrote about my problem, but there was no answer. always it has an EXPLICIT title:

LANGUAGE PROBLEM

but there was no answer and no help. right now I have changed the title again. I made it completely explicit!!! I have language problem in my forum and as I see, someone else, another member also has this problem in her forum.
in my forum, the defult language is Farsi, I dont have any problems with my posts, only all post titles and all polls texts are incorrect and appear to me as a Hex code! Im just wondering, how can I fix this problem in my forum? is there a way to fix it even by using scripts , codes and htmls? whats wrong with my forum?
help me please and guide me. here there are too many things non explicit for me yet!!!

Thanks for you attention
piratexqueen
piratexqueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by piratexqueen May 10th 2008, 8:56 pm

please answer me this question, can I make a language pack for my forum and install it?
helppppp please
piratexqueen
piratexqueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia May 10th 2008, 9:07 pm

I'm have no clue! My forum is in English, so I don't have this problem. But I'm sorry.
Lydia
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : Canadian, British, American, New Zealandish, Californian, and English.

Back to top Go down

Post by piratexqueen May 10th 2008, 9:27 pm

its okay Smile
but if you dont have this problem, then why you posted in this thread?

again:

please answer me this question, can I make a language pack for my forum and install it?
helppppp please
piratexqueen
piratexqueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia May 10th 2008, 9:29 pm

If you want me to help you, please tell me what it does when you try to post in a different language?
Lydia
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : Canadian, British, American, New Zealandish, Californian, and English.

Back to top Go down

Post by piratexqueen May 12th 2008, 1:14 am

of course I want help;

all posts are okay, only titles and poll texts appear incorrect, like a hex code for example, I mean numbers and letters. how can I fix it?
I know you cant read Farsi Language, but take a look to my forum, you will understand what do I mean.

http://persianpirate.aforumfree.com/index.htm

how can I fix it? help please.
piratexqueen
piratexqueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down