The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exploit while adding categories or forums

2 posters

Go down

exploit while adding categories or forums Empty exploit while adding categories or forums

Post by xploit May 13th 2008, 6:49 pm

i found 2 small exploits in the adding to forums/categories to enable a malicious attack to gain entry in allowing a forum loss/takeover. a library attack *even brute will allow this Evil or Very Mad
xploit

Language : english

Back to top Go down

exploit while adding categories or forums Empty Re: exploit while adding categories or forums

Post by Skittles May 13th 2008, 6:55 pm

xploit, I messaged you in another thread, to pm typlo regarding any holes you have found, so that they could be addressed properly.

I appreciate your willingness to help, and your support of computer security, as that is some of my background as well. Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

exploit while adding categories or forums Empty Re: exploit while adding categories or forums

Post by xploit May 13th 2008, 7:04 pm

i dont mind helping out one bit, i use to use these holes for attack in the past but i turned a new leaf and put my skills to a better purpose i would think in HELPING not ATTACKING Smile like i said in another post i came here from a malicious forum i been a member of for 4 years giving out hints to allow malicious attacks that (will harm) members that take place here. that part of my life is the past so as i say i dont mind helping Smile
xploit

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles May 13th 2008, 7:16 pm

Well I am very glad you turned over a new leaf. It is much more rewarding helping than attacking I would have to say. Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by xploit May 13th 2008, 7:29 pm

funny thing this is a real big source to having an online FREE source for hosting BUT.. so very many issues. this forum has been lucky considering the facts of security here. this forum is well talked about on other forums underground that pray upon these places for easy gain access for play and even added as a target for challenges on hacking communities. NOT GOOD !!
xploit

Back to top Go down