The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

template editing

4 posters

Go down

template editing Empty template editing

Post by xemilyx May 15th 2008, 11:51 pm

what do i get if i buy template editing?
xemilyx
xemilyx
Forumember

Female Posts : 217
Language : english
Location : is not here coz "here" is just "there" with out the "T"

Back to top Go down

template editing Empty Re: template editing

Post by Sir-Duke May 16th 2008, 12:28 am

you get to edit avery single part of your template Smile
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2008, 1:31 am

yes, you can add things like sidebars ect... ect...

Back to top Go down

Post by xemilyx May 16th 2008, 7:07 am

cool thanks Very Happy
xemilyx
xemilyx
Forumember

Female Posts : 217
Location : is not here coz "here" is just "there" with out the "T"

Back to top Go down

Post by forexxguru May 16th 2008, 12:01 pm

Hi forummotion team,
Please, and please, can you enable template editing for phb33?Its been a serious issue since last year and nobody seems to be doing anything about it.First quarter of 2008 is already gone and its still the same thing. You see, going back to phb2 just for template editing is not just cool. With template editing on phb3,we could exchange much needed links that would bring more exposure on search engines to us and also the forummotion developers.Internet marketing is very important coz if you have a great site but no exposure,its all for nothing.so its good for the developers to get their acts straight and start doing something about it.If the technicians are not ready to make the much needed changes, you could hire competent ones that can do the job as soon a week or less.www.gofreelance.com is one good place you can hire IT technicians that are ready to do the job. Please dis is very serious,for thats the only thing stopping clients from paying to upgrade.
Believe me, its going to be a win-win situation for all stakeholders in this forum.And please let us know exactly when template editing for phb3 is going to be activated.VERY URGENT!!
forexxguru
Forumember

Male Posts : 34
Language : English

http://www.forexgreenland.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 May 16th 2008, 12:11 pm

It's very useful, but we deserve to have to pay.

-Jordan
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by forexxguru May 23rd 2008, 9:59 am

Broly, I believe you know a little about the internet and internet marketing,so I'll explain this in summary;
Phb2 is the older version of forummotion like Windows 98
Phb3 is the newest version of forumotion like WinXP

If you've bothered to check on internet search engines like Google or Yahoo, you might notice that the first pages of the first top 10 search engines(forumwise) are majorly displayed on SMF and VBB based webforums. They hold, between them, the largest market share of the forum developers on the internet.

Because more of their clients and users are on the front page of the search engines getting worldwide publicity. It is quite sad to observe that forumotion does not make up the top 3 ranking of internet discussion boards.
Granted, they've done quite a lot in bringing it up to this present level,but there's still more to be done. Editing templates on phb3 is the top priority goal that can make forumotion one of the top 5 discussion boards on the internet,by the end of this quarter of 2008. How,you may ask?

Since phb3 is the latest and popular of the 2 versions, more users would pay to upgrade their free forum membership as the template editing is UPDATE is installed. This would enable more exchange of ads, banners,links,etc which increases the forums' ranking and popularity on the internet search engines.
The more visible we are on the search engines, the more the latest version of phb3 is showcased to the world, the more traffic and visitors we get on our sites, the more new netpreneurs and organisations from them, think of forummotion when deciding to start a new forum of theirs, the more forumotion gets higher ranking, bigger market share of the discussion board industry, and more internet publicity like its industry competitors like SMF and VBB.
Everybody's happy...Everybody's a winner...It is a win-win deal. We hope the management or developers of forumotion is not giving the impression of actively promoting the old version of phb2 by enabling template editing, while leaving the new version of phb3 to go stale.Its like Microsoft actively promoting Win98, while leaving Win XP idle after release. Jus isnt logical.

Actively promoting the best that forumotion got to offer, (new version of phb3), by enabling templates would go a long way in boosting its web presence, enhancing its market share AND revenue in the industry while bringing much needed traffic to every registered members that signs up for its forum.
Like my website,www.forexgreenland.com, where forex traders are taught strategies on making money online, it is essential for visitors to be aware of its web presence..template editing Lovedi10

So,why is the forummotion management dragging its feet on this issue when there are lots of competition cropping up every day?
Why are they not making this a top priority goal for the good of every stakeholder involved?
We need answers urgently
Hope you now understand,broly
forexxguru
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2008, 5:24 pm

good question.

Back to top Go down

Post by forexxguru May 27th 2008, 9:36 am

Please dont get me wrong,kilsek. The original poster's questioning concerns template editing and its benefits, and my post about forummotion's percieved reluctance to extend those benefits to the new version of phb3 is very much related.
I intentionally put in my forum, not for promotion, but to let you guys check and see what kind of stagnating effect this delay is having on my forum, and lots of other members forum. Try and check the sites of other forum members, and you'll see they have low memberships and reduced visitor traffic, relative to other top ranked discussion boards on google,yahoo,etc.
Please, this issue is not about spamming,but about bringing the attention of the management of forumotion to this anomaly. None of the admins or moderators have yet made their position known on this situation, apart from 'soon,it wud be up''.But WHEN EXACTLY?
We all need to sit up and address this issue while there's still time. The best forum out there is nothing,if there's no publicity. It would be great if forumotion allows a level playing field when it comes to this.Its like saying''if u really want the marketing tools to promote ur forum online, den better go back to the old version,dont bother waiting for template editing in the new version of phb3'.
I'm sorry but thats the way it looks coz this delay has been going on for almost a year now since the release of new version of phb3, and there's no sign yet from d forumotion board that they are willing or able to rectify it.
Like I said earlier, ASSIGN the top technicians to bring up a solution or UPDATE of template editing on phb3. If they cant, then HIRE new ones that can do it within a week or so. It benefits not just every single client on board, but also forumotion itself.
So why dragging their feet?
forexxguru
Forumember

Back to top Go down