The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a picture on each forum page

4 posters

Go down

Adding a picture on each forum page Empty Adding a picture on each forum page

Post by cdrdewey May 16th 2008, 6:25 am

I would like to have a picture displayed above the topics on each forum page after clicking on each forum from the main page. Each forum needs to have a different picture displayed. Thanks!
cdrdewey

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Adding a picture on each forum page Empty Re: Adding a picture on each forum page

Post by Broly Ss10 May 16th 2008, 9:06 am

If you mean a background, click Styles=>Pictures & Colours=>Click background picture button.

-Jordan
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Adding a picture on each forum page Empty Re: Adding a picture on each forum page

Post by cdrdewey May 16th 2008, 10:05 am

I don't want a background, just a picture displayed near the top of each forum page.
cdrdewey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2008, 12:18 am

you cannot do this unless you purchase template management.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by cdrdewey May 17th 2008, 2:33 am

So, I'm trying to understand this...its $7.80 per year to be able to edit the template, which allows me to add pictures to every page? Do I have to pay this every year, or only once?
cdrdewey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon May 17th 2008, 4:41 am

edit

Last edited by Brandon on May 17th 2008, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com May 17th 2008, 4:50 am

i think he means the header.Like where the banner etc would be.
Maybe he wants a different header image for each forum that comes up.instead of the same one over and over.
???
boxerpaws@ma.rr.com
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by cdrdewey May 17th 2008, 8:49 am

Yes, that's exactly what I want. Just a set picture for each forum within the board. When you click on each forum, it looks like this:
Adding a picture on each forum page Pictureexampleul2

Doesn't seem like it should be that difficult to do.
cdrdewey

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com May 17th 2008, 6:57 pm

i know exactly what you want.I think (these guys know more than i do about these forums)the solution is a header for each forum where you could put the html.Anotherwords if you can do that on the main;there might be a way to do this for EACH forum.We did it on our old board at ezboard.
In fact each forum was different.It's pretty stripped down since we left but it does exactly what you're saying here:

Last edited by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com on May 17th 2008, 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : REMOVED LINK;JUST USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE)
boxerpaws@ma.rr.com
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2008, 7:05 pm

Providing a link to that forum is misleading, as that isnt a forumotion site. In order to change the image you need to edit the templates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2008, 7:12 pm

I knew it~

Back to top Go down

Post by cdrdewey May 18th 2008, 7:46 am

So in order to do this I need to edit the templates which costs $7.80 per year...is that every year or just once? Am I understanding this right?
cdrdewey

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 May 18th 2008, 8:35 am

cdrdewey wrote:So, I'm trying to understand this...its $7.80 per year to be able to edit the template, which allows me to add pictures to every page? Do I have to pay this every year, or only once?

Every year! Hello
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 19th 2008, 11:03 pm

it is one payment every 12 months.

Back to top Go down