The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions

4 posters

Go down

the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions Empty the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions

Post by devinarde June 2nd 2008, 5:58 pm

i know that u can press ctrl+shift+delete on firefox to remove all the cookies n stuff to make the admin functions work without that "session has expired" message, but i have to do it every single time -_-"

is there a way i can fix this problem so i don't have to ctrl+shift+delete every single time i wanna mod my forum?
ur help wud much be appreciated.
devinarde

Language : English

Back to top Go down

the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions Empty Re: the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions

Post by devinarde June 3rd 2008, 5:30 am

can somebody answer please...?
devinarde

Back to top Go down

the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions Empty Re: the "session has expired" thing keeps popping out when i try to use my admin functions

Post by Degrunge June 5th 2008, 12:57 pm

i have the same problem as you.
it happens only this past two days. so far i've never receive this erroe. when i want to merge, split or move the topic/posts, it gave me "Your session has expired."

somebody please help.
Degrunge

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by dooky June 5th 2008, 2:16 pm

me 2 i've been having this problem ever since i created my forum 3 days ago.. just to merge 2 topics i take about 40-50 mins.
dooky

Back to top Go down

Post by rescue gr February 17th 2009, 12:57 pm

I also have the same problem..... please help
rescue gr

Male Posts : 4
Language : Greek

http://rescuegr.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down