The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!! Empty I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!!

Post by Dj Franz June 11th 2008, 1:00 am

this is the error i got...after signin up for new domain name pon-d-endz.forumotion to pondendz.com.......need answers!

I also try .net...same error..........

I have read errors in the other forums i see none like mine...so dont bother with that
Dj Franz

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!! Empty Re: I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!!

Post by Guest June 11th 2008, 1:23 am

hello,

The appropriate place for this is https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/

thanks
Drag~

Back to top Go down

I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!! Empty Re: I cant get my doman name!!! And I bought points!!!!!

Post by Dj Franz June 11th 2008, 1:36 am

i mod told to put it here
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2008, 1:37 am

ok, i do not see why but a mod is a mod,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz June 11th 2008, 1:40 am

i have my points for a week now ...and i need my domain name ....so where the helpers @?
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 11th 2008, 8:55 pm

I think the domain name arrives within 48 hours of purchase time. I dont think a moderator would have told you to move the topic here.
You can ask an administrator of forumotion to check your forum and see if there is any history of a domain name being purchased.

Hope I helped! Very Happy
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz June 12th 2008, 5:50 am

nope.....up to now its still stay error......This is my first time gettin a domain fo my forum...y is the help from the modz or admin...so limited?...i i bought points so i need help! plz thx
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz June 14th 2008, 10:16 am

confused
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno June 14th 2008, 4:03 pm

poor you, till now no staff have tried to help... Confused
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz June 17th 2008, 8:27 pm

no damn staff and i spent my money sloppy service.....wats this forum ere 4?
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 17th 2008, 10:33 pm

Dj Franz wrote:this is the error i got...after signin up for new domain name pon-d-endz.forumotion to pondendz.com.......need answers!

I also try .net...same error..........

I have read errors in the other forums i see none like mine...so dont bother with that

The domain name is probably already taken.
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz June 18th 2008, 8:52 pm

nope!!!
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz June 25th 2008, 12:53 am

??
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz July 1st 2008, 2:57 pm

still no 1 ?
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2008, 3:38 pm

What mod told you to put this here? This should be in the administration panel forum.

This has been happening a lot to people trying to get custom links.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Franz August 5th 2008, 10:36 pm

stop worry about the modz....where the admin @ to help??....poor service yalll shud be shame of ya selves
Dj Franz

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem August 17th 2008, 4:07 pm

At least we can dare say we are able to spell and express ourselves in a human way Wink

WRONG section, no Moderator here would have mis-guided you so
=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down