The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command title above the user in start page how do i ?

2 posters

Go down

Command title above the user in start page how do i ? Empty Command title above the user in start page how do i ?

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 5:41 pm

Like example above Moderator Peter on the start page it is written "Buttons" like a command, i also want to do similar above a few users, i want it to appear on the start page of the forum, how can i do it, as i saw it is last messege that appear above everybody?
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Language : Male

Back to top Go down

Command title above the user in start page how do i ? Empty Re: Command title above the user in start page how do i ?

Post by Cornelia February 3rd 2006, 6:01 pm

Hello

Are you talking about the last topic title, like indicated in red on this screenshot?

Command title above the user in start page how do i ? Lasttitle9qn.th
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Command title above the user in start page how do i ? Empty Re: Command title above the user in start page how do i ?

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 6:02 pm

Katt wrote:Hello

Are you talking about the last topic title, like indicated in red on this screenshot?

Command title above the user in start page how do i ? Lasttitle9qn.th
Yes Katt !
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia February 3rd 2006, 6:07 pm

You can set this on Admin Panel > click on the yellow arrow at the bottom > General > Configuration+ > Show the last topic titles on index
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 6:09 pm

Katt wrote:You can set this on Admin Panel > click on the yellow arrow at the bottom > General > Configuration+ > Show the last topic titles on index
thank you i am trying it now
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 6:12 pm

How can i change the color ?
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia February 3rd 2006, 6:51 pm

You cannot change the color of only this part (last topic title), it will change everything that is written in white.

You can change the letter colors in Admin Panel > Style Admin > Color
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 6:55 pm

Katt wrote:You cannot change the color of only this part (last topic title), it will change everything that is written in white.

You can change the letter colors in Admin Panel > Style Admin > Color

Katt, where is the "Style Admin" ?
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia February 3rd 2006, 7:21 pm

Look in your admin panel : At the bottom of the list, there is a categoiry "Style Admin", where you find "Buttons", "Logos & Pictures" and "Colors"
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 7:37 pm

Katt wrote:Look in your admin panel : At the bottom of the list, there is a categoiry "Style Admin", where you find "Buttons", "Logos & Pictures" and "Colors"
there are buttons, logos & pictures, Colors,

Style Admin i didn't find
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovidiu February 3rd 2006, 7:49 pm

there is style admin but just the text color it is posible to change,
Ovidiu
Ovidiu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia February 3rd 2006, 8:14 pm

look at my screenshot, it is where I marked with red!

Command title above the user in start page how do i ? Adminpanel1ht

You have the category "Style Admin". In this category, you have "Colors". Go there to change the text color.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down