The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox

3 posters

Go down

Put A Silenced Command In The ChatBox

I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Left11100%I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Right11 100% 
[ 1 ]
I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Left110%I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Empty I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox

Post by Shawn Yue December 12th 2007, 6:33 am

Hi Admin Pls Read I sujest u add a silenced user command like this /silenced the user Only for mod and admin use only so user who spam in the chatbox we can silenced them instead of ban them from the xhatbox pls admin pls apporve my ideas it help alot of people

ADMIN PLS ADD TEH SILENCED COMMAND TO OUR CHATBOX PLS

admin this thread have move to the suject for ur forum section pls go there and read pls thank you

Last edited by on December 12th 2007, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Shawn Yue
Shawn Yue
Forumember

Male Posts : 111
Language : English And Chinese And Korean

Back to top Go down

I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Empty Re: I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox

Post by Luky December 12th 2007, 8:12 am

First of all the admins don't add stuff to forums(as far as I know) the Technicians do. And secondly this is the suggestion topic for the support forum and as far as I know the support forum doesn't have a chatbox. I think you should have posted this topic Here
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox Empty Re: I Susject U Add A Silenced User Command To The ChatBox

Post by Shawn Yue December 12th 2007, 8:47 am

oops wrong section
Shawn Yue
Shawn Yue
Forumember

Male Posts : 111
Language : English And Chinese And Korean

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem December 12th 2007, 10:21 am

Indeed, we do't have a chatbox here either Smile

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down