The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i see those members activity in shoutbox?

2 posters

Go down

how can i see those members activity in shoutbox? Empty how can i see those members activity in shoutbox?

Post by jughead June 20th 2008, 3:12 am

how can i see in chatbox those members activity like u can see it on chatbox that they post in any threads in the forum? is it possible to do this? just wonderin.....

for example... you can see the member that he/she post the thread or replied to it...

Last edited by jughead on June 20th 2008, 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title change)
jughead
jughead

Male Posts : 7
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how can i see those members activity in shoutbox? Empty Re: how can i see those members activity in shoutbox?

Post by Skittles June 20th 2008, 3:28 am

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

how can i see those members activity in shoutbox? Empty Re: how can i see those members activity in shoutbox?

Post by jughead June 20th 2008, 3:39 am

thanks skittlespc...

is there any possibilities to do that? or it is not available in the shoutbox...
jughead
jughead

Male Posts : 7
Language : English

Back to top Go down