The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

3 posters

Go down

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Empty " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

Post by rasarayaneh June 23rd 2008, 6:00 pm

Hi,
When my forum users login to forum and see the link of the " see new posts after last login " ( at the top of the firs page ) the users see this error: You haven’t got the rights to access this page
can i solve this problem? help me please,
thanks.
rasarayaneh
rasarayaneh

Male Posts : 14
Language : english

http://persiayoung.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Empty Re: " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

Post by zakir321 June 24th 2008, 2:07 am

I assume you haven't allowed normal members to use the search function then. Go to "Users & Groups / Special Rights" and change the "search" option to MEMBERS or GUESTS. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Empty Re: " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

Post by rasarayaneh June 24th 2008, 10:32 am

thanks, Thanks, Thanks, " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] 1214366462
Sunny_D you are super.
thank you.

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] 1214310392 " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] 1214303272
rasarayaneh
rasarayaneh

Male Posts : 14

http://persiayoung.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky June 24th 2008, 11:21 am

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down