The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason!

+3
alex_osborn
Nazar
stalky
7 posters

Go down

My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason! Empty My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason!

Post by stalky June 28th 2008, 5:03 am

I have a 6 day count down till deletion on my forum.. i run a "Remix" forum which users send their own music and beats to Another file sharing website like zshare and we only share links on the site! there are no illegal downloads it is a REMIX board!! .. no files are stored on darkbb's servers and i am willing to $$$PAY$$$ for my site to stay or the Back up send to me so i can move it else where.. i have over 500 users and loads of User posted mixes i will lose!!!

my forum address is rapdump.darkbb.com / EazyEREMIX.Com

Sad

thank you darkbb.com
stalky

Language : english

Back to top Go down

My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason! Empty Re: My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason!

Post by Nazar June 28th 2008, 5:31 am

stalky wrote:

thank you darkbb.com
darkbb.com is not a forum or a site
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason! Empty Re: My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason!

Post by stalky June 28th 2008, 6:44 am

rapdump.darkbb.com
stalky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar June 28th 2008, 7:03 am

Links to illegal content also break the rules and if your forum has them, it will be banned

sorry, nothing i can do about it , but delete your links and then your forum might not get banned
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

Post by alex_osborn June 28th 2008, 9:50 am

please just give us a backup we will leave your services alone, i cried when i read thise message, visit our page it is all accapellas and beats for mixing, there are several users on this forum, djing isnt a crime, its an art is art illegal?

please just consider this, you have no clue how much work has gone into rapdump/eazyeremix.com or how many times we have switched service porviders, so far yours has bin the best,

yours alex, user at eazyeremix.com/rapdump.tk ...
alex_osborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2008, 1:28 pm

well, I just went to your forum and it looks like you want to BRIBE forumotion to leave your forum alone

hopfully i can pay them and they will leave us alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 June 28th 2008, 4:14 pm

DJing isn't a crime, but pirating artist's works is indeed.

If your forum offers download-links to copyrighted material, it will be deleted. As a free service, forumotion is urged to delete all illicit content. There is no way to purchase a backup/database, you have agreed on that when you created your forum.

You have this deadline to remove all links to copyrighted material and anything that contradicts the Forumotion TOS. After that time, your forum will be deleted immediately and without further notice if it still has illegal content. So use the time to clean up your forum and you may keep it.
zakir321

Back to top Go down

My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason! Empty Darkbb

Post by stalky June 29th 2008, 7:04 am

dragonfir731 wrote:well, I just went to your forum and it looks like you want to BRIBE forumotion to leave your forum alone

hopfully i can pay them and they will leave us alone...

Hahah nah i aint paying forummotion / darkbb a cent!!! fuck ur services hahah i give it a couple of years and the service will be just like the others... Gone like the wind!!!

cya fools close my site down now cause i aint changing it for u homoz!
stalky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord IceMan June 29th 2008, 8:29 am

stalky wrote:
Hahah nah i aint paying forummotion / darkbb a cent!!! fuck ur services hahah i give it a couple of years and the service will be just like the others... Gone like the wind!!!

cya fools close my site down now cause i aint changing it for u homoz!

Um..., yup. That'll shown 'em. :/

It's nobody's fault but your own, so there's no point in this sort of childishness. That's like me blaming you for me getting a speeding ticket. Besides, you don't sound mature enough to be playing Admin anyway. Maybe you should leave that to the grown-ups. Wink
Lord IceMan
Lord IceMan
Forumember

Male Posts : 88
Language : English

http://iceman.azureforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stalky June 30th 2008, 3:01 am

hahahaha ur real grown up!! "LORDIceMan" hahahah what a fucken nerd! enjoy your free hosting servcie... while i enjoy dedicated speeds for a single hosted site!!! and what is that avatar lordiceman? calling me childish ur 28 years old i bet u still love with ur mom !! i could bet all the money in the world!
take care i cant be bothered wasting any more of my time here!
My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason! Pirate-saying
stalky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Undone June 30th 2008, 7:01 am

In before the lock.
Jade Undone
Jade Undone
Forumember

Female Posts : 65
Language : English
Location : Seventh Moon, Illustrious Nine. Do we share the same dimension? Welcome to my world.

http://www.hammerfistclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 June 30th 2008, 7:13 am

You have copyright infrigment. You cannot infringe illegal things.
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 June 30th 2008, 7:53 pm

Alright, heared enough now. Stalky, you have to be at least 13 years old to be registered here, what you are obviously not - may I suggest the playground instead of the internet. Rolling Eyes

Member banned. topic closed.
My forum is going to be deleted in 6 days for the wrong reason! Gtfopl10[EXIT]
zakir321

Back to top Go down