The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Safari problem is it a brower problem or not

2 posters

Go down

Safari problem is it a brower problem or not Empty Safari problem is it a brower problem or not

Post by 1972ian July 6th 2008, 9:05 pm

I have been trying to use the forum with safari everything is okay to look at but as soon as i try to answer a post the box in which the post goes into is black and you can´t see what you are typing in there i have tried everything but i can´t find a solution.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

greets
ian
1972ian

Language : englisch

Back to top Go down

Safari problem is it a brower problem or not Empty Re: Safari problem is it a brower problem or not

Post by 1972ian July 8th 2008, 9:49 am

Well nobody has answered this post , so i will try again , has anybody an answer to why safari is not compatible to this forum or is it just a setting .

I would appreciate an answer on this one .

greets
Ian
1972ian

Back to top Go down

Safari problem is it a brower problem or not Empty Re: Safari problem is it a brower problem or not

Post by zakir321 July 8th 2008, 3:37 pm

May I ask for a forum link? And just to be sure, you mean the reply box where you write your posts in and submit it, is that correct? Is the quick reply box affected as well?

I can have a look at it, but I can't promise anything - safari probably interprets some CSS codes differently and besides that I'm not used to Safari at all.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by 1972ian July 8th 2008, 7:09 pm

http://ghostfinderuk.forumotion.com/index.htm

Here is the link to my forum , and it´s when you are replying to a post the box is completly black which results in you not seeing what you are writing .

thank
Ian
1972ian

Back to top Go down