The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, Some pro-tips for all these people with Log-in/out probs.

Go down

Ok, Some pro-tips for all these people with Log-in/out probs. Empty Ok, Some pro-tips for all these people with Log-in/out probs.

Post by Guest July 27th 2008, 6:24 pm

1. NEVER USE .TK OR ANY OTHER FORWARDING WEB-ADRESS JUST BECUASE IT IS SHORTER, IT WILL AUTO-LOG PEOPLE OUT.

2.Use a better server/extension, I have noticed that a lot of sites that run off a different extension than Forumotion seem to do better overall, I think the extenion takes you to different servers, try using something different than Forumotion adresses, those are overused way too much. I know I have lagged so bad on forumotion sites that I have been logged-out before.

3.Clearing Temp.-For whatever reason, clearing your temp.Internet files from your browser can help in overall use of the site, and in some cases your computer. If you never do this you may want to consider it. It should be done once in a while anyways just to keep your computer clean.

Back to top Go down

Ok, Some pro-tips for all these people with Log-in/out probs. Empty Re: Ok, Some pro-tips for all these people with Log-in/out probs.

Post by Nessa July 27th 2008, 6:47 pm

Not the right place for such a post. If you would like to submit this as a Tip for the Tips & Tricks section, please write it up in a tutorial and PM me. Wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down