The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted

+3
Luka_08
Dot Com
GrOOverS
7 posters

Go down

OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted Empty OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted

Post by GrOOverS 29/7/2008, 19:12

Hi Every One.... i got a warrning

Please Help me....Why it is Happniing to Me I HAve DOne Nothing Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Firumotion Team Plz Hepp ME

9 d 5 h 53 min

Dear \"xxxxxx.xxxxxx.com\" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn’t respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have have until the 08-08-2008 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn’t in conformity.

Last edited by GrOOverS on 29/7/2008, 19:22; edited 1 time in total
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Language : English

Back to top Go down

OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted Empty Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted

Post by Dot Com 29/7/2008, 19:17

You need to contact typol about that. Also you are not allowed to post this in the general Discussions
Dot Com
Dot Com
Forumember

Male Posts : 414
Language : English,HTML

http://www.eraofrebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted Empty Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! Please Help Its Relly Urgent Why my Forum is Going to Be Deleted

Post by GrOOverS 29/7/2008, 19:18

Then Where i Should Post it
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka_08 29/7/2008, 19:19

you're in the wrong section, post here ( https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/ )
but anyway, you obviously have something illegal on your forum, you have to delete it soon as possible (until 08-08-2008)
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/7/2008, 19:20

post a link to your forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/7/2008, 19:21

Where in the admin panel do these appear?

Back to top Go down

Post by GrOOverS 29/7/2008, 19:23

this appers on the main page Sad
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down

Post by GrOOverS 29/7/2008, 19:27

Kilsek wrote:post a link to your forum

ITS THE LINK

n my forum is about Genral Disscussion n i checked all my Forum i dont think i have posted any thing Wrong but i will try to find out but i i cant found then will i be deleted? Sad
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir-Duke 29/7/2008, 20:18

get rid of movie and song downloads
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584
Language : english

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear 29/7/2008, 20:21

at a quick glance I would say youhave ilegal downloads, music and video and films.
but I may be wrong check with Typlo
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BEO 29/7/2008, 20:49

groovers wrote:Please Help me....Why it is Happniing to Me I HAve DOne Nothing

haha, you have done everything!
Your forums flooding with illegal content.

Not only are you breaking forumotions TOS but your breaking the law, and not only will you get your forum deleted but if the police find out you'll have your internet disconnected.

I advice you remove all the illegal content before you get youself into a whole lot of trouble.

Every heard of the word "copyright" Wink

REMOVE ALL THE DOWNLOADS, how can you be so stupid to think you have done NOTHING wrong. Your doing EVERYTHING wrong!!
BEO
BEO
Forumember

Language : english

http://gdmania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa 29/7/2008, 21:08

GrOOverS, Forums that break the TOS that have illegal movie, music downloads, inappropriate content will be deleted. Use this time now to remove such content from your forum. And if done so before the suppiled date, you may keep your forum. Since this question has been answered I will lock this topic now.

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down