The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT!...Images gone from forum...

3 posters

Go down

URGENT!...Images gone from forum... Empty URGENT!...Images gone from forum...

Post by ForumMaster February 6th 2010, 10:26 pm

Hi,

Please could someone help me...I have just recently changed my forum name to forum.vizwozcentral.co.uk using the CName config, All my images are located and linked to my server and domain and are working perfectly when you enter them from your URL But when I look at my forum, the images are not displaying. I have re inserted them, cleared my cache and reset my modem but still it doesn't show and neither does it on my mates computer.

All images in which I did upload to my forum such as the custom avatars and smiley's are working perfectly.

Please could someone help ?

Thanks,
Chris.
ForumMaster

Language : English

Back to top Go down

URGENT!...Images gone from forum... Empty Re: URGENT!...Images gone from forum...

Post by Donal February 6th 2010, 10:52 pm

how long has it been like this? I think you need to wait like 24hrs for all of your forum to piece together, i hope I'm right.
Donal
Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Language : English

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

URGENT!...Images gone from forum... Empty Re: URGENT!...Images gone from forum...

Post by MrMario February 7th 2010, 12:24 am

When you change your url of the forum your images won't appear I would wait about 24 to 48 hours to come back.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down