The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

+6
Tilum
Gee
Creazy8
Luka_08
Koopa
Spectre
10 posters

Go down

good idea?

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Left1187%a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Right11 87% 
[ 13 ]
a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Left1113%a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Right11 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Empty a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Post by Spectre August 9th 2008, 5:08 pm

Hi!

I would love to have a thread with future forumotion updates! Like When you post the newest update you directly post in the "future updates" thread what you are working at the moment ( including the date of the update release) ...

best greetings

Spectre
Spectre
Spectre
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Empty Re: a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Post by Koopa August 9th 2008, 5:16 pm

That would be a great idea!
Koopa
Koopa

Language : English

Back to top Go down

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Empty Re: a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Post by Luka_08 August 9th 2008, 6:15 pm

amazing idea, congratulations Spectre, finally some reasonable suggestion, thumright
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Creazy8 August 9th 2008, 6:50 pm

its great idea Smile votes YES
Creazy8
Forumember

Male Posts : 184
Language : Poland, not good in english ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee August 9th 2008, 7:47 pm

Definitely, good suggestion. Would be good to keep the users posted!

Last edited by Gee on August 9th 2008, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gee

Language : Dutch/English/French/German

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 7:57 pm

I have asked for this mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyyyy times

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum August 9th 2008, 8:06 pm

I would like this but in questions about forumotion Scamite said something like this Cailhlem's reply;

Caihlem wrote:The techies have this stingy habit of not communicating anything (not even to Veteran Staff) until it's officially finished
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim August 9th 2008, 10:06 pm

Timmy wrote:I would like this but in questions about forumotion Scamite said something like this Cailhlem's reply;

Caihlem wrote:The techies have this stingy habit of not communicating anything (not even to Veteran Staff) until it's officially finished
I have been in the staff for almost a year and I am agree with that in 100%
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldogcrazy98 August 12th 2008, 5:42 am

i think this idea is great i vote yes
bulldogcrazy98
bulldogcrazy98
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 August 13th 2008, 1:04 am

bulldogcrazy98 wrote:i think this idea is great i vote yes
Don't you have any idea what's going on in this thead? Please read it next time so that you can phrase your response in a way that doesn't burst the awesome bubble of tension *wags finger like a grumpy old man* Anyway, yeah, it's a great idea on paper... er, on pixel, but is lacking in practicality. But if, say, the techies decided to tell the admins when they were starting a project or even when they were THINKING of starting a project instead of when it was over this would be practical and convienent.
fireflare77
fireflare77
Forumember

Male Posts : 161
Language : Cockne, English

http://www.blogzone3.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem August 17th 2008, 4:22 pm

I can't do what I cannot do... :/
If I know of any Updates, I'd be more than glad to give members a notice, if not even a preview

Yet as I'm getting tired of saying, even the techies can't give guarantess on what's coming
=> Locked (again)
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down