The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"...

4 posters

Go down

Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"... Empty Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"...

Post by Pale_Rider Sat 9 Aug 2008 - 23:15

Ever since the auto redirect mess up happened, now I can't change the colors on parts of my forum. And when I click in a color box where the code goes, I get a message down in lower left hand corner of the window that say's, "done, but with errors on the page." It won't highlight what color is going to change, and in the bottom color box for the slider, nothing happens at all. Even if I put in a new color code, the color won't change. There's a glitch somewhere...

-Tom
Pale_Rider
Pale_Rider
Forumember

Male Posts : 25
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"... Empty Re: Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"...

Post by Bpoetic Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 7:14

I'm having the same problem, but I don't get the error message. The colors simply will NOT hold. At times, *some* of the colors appear to change in color display - but when I load the test forum, nothing has changed.

Yes, this has to be a glitch, Tom . . . wish they would fix it.

bev
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"... Empty Re: Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"...

Post by Pale_Rider Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 7:19

Bpoetic wrote:I'm having the same problem, but I don't get the error message. The colors simply will NOT hold. At times, *some* of the colors appear to change in color display - but when I load the test forum, nothing has changed.

Yes, this has to be a glitch, Tom . . . wish they would fix it.

bev

I wish someone would at least acknowledge that we've posted a problem... Colors Messed Up, Say's "Errors On Page"... Guish2
Pale_Rider
Pale_Rider
Forumember

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldogcrazy98 Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 7:19

i don't undertand.
bulldogcrazy98
bulldogcrazy98
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Bpoetic Tue 12 Aug 2008 - 7:23

LOL . . . you don't understand what? Go into your admin panel and try to change some colors in your forum. IF you can do it - let Tom and I know you were successful . . .
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 20:10

Pale_Rider, may I ask what browser you are using? I don't know by heart if those color pickers use javascript, but just in case, be sure this is enabled in your browser settings.

Bpoetic, do you have custom CSS in your textbox in "Display / Colors / CSS"? If yes, this could probably overwrite color data from the admin panel. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down