The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please

2 posters

Go down

Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please Empty Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please

Post by GrOOverS August 10th 2008, 2:39 am

Hi Friends,
Im Saram i am the Administrator of Goovers Froum...Actully Before Some Days in Admin PAnal a Count Down that my Forum will be deleted due to the violation of terms of services.
Then FOrumotion Team Came on my Forum and told me About the Illigel Contents on My
Forum then after mmideatly i Deleted All the
Posts MArked as Illigel But then after that still i seen the Count
Down.
And before 4 or 5 days my forum was banned by nlineguardian please my friend cant you please halp me to Unban or any kind of clue by which i can retry to gain my forum.

i hope you can Understand what i feel after loosing my Forum groovers
Keep
Smiling and be Happy

Good Bye

Take Care

Best Regards,

Saram

Last edited by GrOOverS on August 10th 2008, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please Empty Re: Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please

Post by Nessa August 10th 2008, 2:45 am

Hi GrOOverS, I'm sorry, but once a forum is deleted there is no chance of recovering it again. Your forum had content that broke the terms of service, you obviously did not remove all the inapproproaite content or you would have been able to keep your forum had you done so in time.
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please Empty Re: Please Guyz My Forum is Banned Help me Please

Post by GrOOverS August 10th 2008, 2:48 am

But saome times i can see the Portal of the forum and yestarday i reacthed in admin panal n used it for 10 minz n after that the same page of nlineguardian apperd n i laso once reached to some Sub Forum

so it menas that the forum in banned no deleted n what is the next after i deleted the illige post before the Count Down Crying or Very sad
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 10th 2008, 2:53 am

The only thing I can suggest is when creating another forum , if you choose, is to be very careful next time with the content you allow there and make sure nothing violates the terms of service. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by GrOOverS August 10th 2008, 4:14 am

but my friend it was the work of last 4 months n then i do so i have to make each n every thnig again i ws gonig successfull n how will i call all my members back n aslo i have no backup isn't there any why i can get some backup to make a new one its ont an easy job to make a new forum
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down

Post by GrOOverS August 10th 2008, 4:23 am

Actual problem is why cant i get my forum back after i deleted every illingel content in time n when i was ban there were 5 days left in count down[08.08.08]

so please help me to release my forum

n after all it was as 2nd home for me n my friends Confused
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down

Post by GrOOverS August 10th 2008, 10:06 am

bump
GrOOverS
GrOOverS

Back to top Go down