The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work...

3 posters

Go down

I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work... Empty I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work...

Post by EsBeR August 13th 2008, 6:06 pm

i dont know how to fix this but i purchased the domain name a while back and nothing ever changed
EsBeR

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work... Empty Re: I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work...

Post by EsBeR August 15th 2008, 6:07 pm

wow lets not all answer at once here lol
EsBeR

Back to top Go down

I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work... Empty Re: I Bought A Domanin name and it doesnt work...

Post by Saurus August 15th 2008, 8:12 pm

Maybe if you actually asked a question you'd get an answer.
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2008, 8:19 pm

no?

Back to top Go down

Post by EsBeR August 15th 2008, 10:00 pm

well the question i fugured was pretty obvious if i paid for the domain why do i not have it yet and how can i correct this issue?
EsBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2008, 11:45 pm

I think you need to provide more information. When did you purchase it? Who was it purchased through (Forumotion or an outside provider)? Where is the link to your forum? etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by EsBeR August 18th 2008, 6:02 pm

i bought the domain name over 2 months ago and i purchased it with credits off of forumotion my site is sikclan.inmyclan.com
EsBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley August 19th 2008, 9:49 am

Wow, even though i cant help with your question, I thought the question you asked was pretty obvious...
Good luck.
Hayley
Forumember

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by EsBeR August 21st 2008, 5:35 pm

wow can no1 seriously help me here i mean did i pay this money for nothing
EsBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 6:48 pm

It hasn't been applied yet? Pm Typlo

Back to top Go down