The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page??????

3 posters

Go down

How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page?????? Empty How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page??????

Post by oopsvissu August 15th 2008, 10:44 pm

hello ,i have created a html page and i made that as my home page .Nw i would like to know how to keep a flash banner on this page?actually it is not a ad .It is some thing designed by me to make my home page look better. I used adobe flash cs3 to make this flash banner,it finally gave me a Jscript file and a html code.....So to display this ad on any page u need to upload this Jscrip file to the same folder as our html page.but here in forumotions u can't see any folders related to the web pages to upload the JS file.....can any body kindly help me out in this matter????
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page?????? Empty Re: How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page??????

Post by oopsvissu August 16th 2008, 2:41 pm

could some one help me plz????/
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page?????? Empty Re: How to keep a flash banner on ma html home page??????

Post by dencey August 16th 2008, 3:58 pm

i uploaded mine in another host..
dencey
dencey
Forumember

Female Posts : 117

http://sujusahoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 August 16th 2008, 8:07 pm

Why don't you save it as a .swf file? That way you could upload it for example to ImageShack and easily embed it in your html page. Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by oopsvissu August 16th 2008, 8:10 pm

ok well thnq...can we expect file attachment system in forumotions?????
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 August 16th 2008, 8:43 pm

I don't have information about what features will be implemented, sorry. Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down