The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages

3 posters

Go down

FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages Empty FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages

Post by RomanHawk Mon 18 Aug - 1:04

Hi

Soz to be a pain must be doing a basic error. I have created my forum but no one can find it when they look for it? what have i not done so ppl can find the site

Your assistance is greatly appreciated Sad
RomanHawk

Language : english

Back to top Go down

FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages Empty Re: FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages

Post by shinra321 Mon 18 Aug - 1:15

try joining webrings and a topic was already made about this....
shinra321
shinra321

Language : english

http://fffanforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages Empty Re: FORUM CREATED But No one can find it on web pages

Post by Guest Mon 18 Aug - 9:19

How old is your forum? If it is very new, then it takes a while. You need to wait for the referencing bots to visit your forum, then they need to process your forum.

For more information about how to promote your forum, then read this tutorial here: => [LINK]

Back to top Go down

Post by haitsmaboy Thu 21 Aug - 0:47

This promblem is natural. There are multiple answers.
1. They could just be typing in the link wrong or you gave them the wrong link.

2. You need to wait until bots come to the site.

3. If it is old, it might have been deleted or you blocked all users.

4. Your account mave have been banned by an OSP ( Online Safety Program. They work with the police. They have access to any forum. Private, banned, or disconnected. ) They can easily find a way. The OSP can block the site from a member or guest. Or an Online Guardian could have banned it.
haitsmaboy
haitsmaboy
Forumember

Male Posts : 85
Language : English

http://www.wdw-kids.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down