The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can not find the forum I created and set up

3 posters

Go down

Can not find the forum I created and set up Empty Can not find the forum I created and set up

Post by 1lilbirdy2 September 9th 2009, 2:45 am

I created a forum called A Learning & Teaching PSP Experience. I had it in my favorites and had saved the email but I had a computer crash and now I don't have the link to my forum. How do I find my forum please ?
1lilbirdy2

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can not find the forum I created and set up Empty Re: Can not find the forum I created and set up

Post by kirk September 9th 2009, 2:49 am

you should have the activation link for your forum in the email that you created with
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Can not find the forum I created and set up Empty Re: Can not find the forum I created and set up

Post by 1lilbirdy2 September 9th 2009, 2:56 am

When my computer crashed I lost the link, I have had the forum for about 6 months or longer. I tried doing a search for it, but can not find where to do the search for my forum
1lilbirdy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku September 9th 2009, 2:58 am

Hello, 1lilbirdy2.

Go here:
https://www.forumotion.com/

At the bottom under search directory, type in what your forum was based on or the title if you can remember it. Anything that could be helpful in the search, and see if you find it.

Regards, Ryuku.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forumember

Male Posts : 165

http://shinehq.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1lilbirdy2 September 9th 2009, 3:02 am

It must have been deleted, as I could not get it to come up. I typed in the name A Learning & Teaching PSP Experience and it did not come up
1lilbirdy2

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk September 9th 2009, 3:08 am

1lilbirdy2 wrote:When my computer crashed I lost the link, I have had the forum for about 6 months or longer. I tried doing a search for it, but can not find where to do the search for my forum

You mean to tell me you have had the forum for 6 months and you dont have at least one message that came from your forum in your email the forum was created with? scratch crash or not. you should have your email account. anything that came from your forum. click the link in your email and your back.

or you can try this.
https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by 1lilbirdy2 September 9th 2009, 3:13 am

Thank you for your help, I can not get that last link to athenticate for me, I don't understand what happened. I had a ton of things in that forum. It was set up as an alternative forum and was not ready to invite members to it. That was going to happen in the next few days. I guess I'll have to create it again.
1lilbirdy2

Back to top Go down