The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having trouble adding rank images.

Go down

having trouble adding rank images. Empty having trouble adding rank images.

Post by mr. w1ll August 21st 2008, 8:25 pm

i've been working on my forum for a few hours now, changing the icons and soforth, and i finally got to users & groups- i want to add crowns and other images to certain groups (like the administrator group) but i can't seem to find a way to do this. is it possible for me to do this via the administration panel, or do i have to live without the crowns? please respond as soon as possible. thanks-

banana~will banana

p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong place :o

EDIT: here's an example of what i want.
having trouble adding rank images. Moderactif having trouble finding where to add things such as this o.O
mr. w1ll

Language : english

Back to top Go down

having trouble adding rank images. Empty Re: having trouble adding rank images.

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 8:55 pm

Hi mr. w1ll,

These are called ranks. Ranks are managed by going to Admin Panel > Users & Groups > Rank Administration. Create a new rank and name it Administrators, Moderators or whoever it is for. Set it to a Special Rank, leave the required number of posts blank, then add the image URL. Save. Repeat the above for all the ranks your forum requires.

Now go to the members profile, and scroll down to the Special-Admin Only Fields and select the rank they need. Save. Repeat for each member.

If you would like the full tutorial then please read it here => [LINK]

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. w1ll August 21st 2008, 9:03 pm

thank you very much scamite. i am aware of what they are called, i just seem to have trouble remember how to word my sentences. lol! once again i thank you. you're awesome Smile
mr. w1ll

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 9:04 pm

No Problem. I am glad I was able to be of assistance to you.

Back to top Go down