The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM WIDGET BUG

Go down

FORUM WIDGET BUG Empty FORUM WIDGET BUG

Post by Merlin333 August 25th 2008, 12:07 am

I have a blank box that is displayed in place of content when a visitor views a page. This access is controlled by the right's access switches.

This widget is placed on the portal page and the index page. The idea is content I do not want visitors to access have rights set above guest, this blank box has its rights set to guest.

The problem is that this same box, with no changes whatsoever when on the portal page, disappears when the visitor logs on and appears when no valid user is logged on (like it should). When it is on the Forum page it is always visible regardless of the rights setting.

This appears to be a bug to me.

Please advise
Merlin333
Merlin333
Forumember

Male Posts : 147
Language : English

http://www.merlin333.bigforumlive.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

FORUM WIDGET BUG Empty Re: FORUM WIDGET BUG

Post by Guest August 25th 2008, 12:40 am

I can barely figure out what you just said...

Usually people just make me Admin for a few seconds while I look through the Forum settings, (not to say you should), because they don't seem to get it in the ways I explain it.

If you want that then PM me. Other than that, by what could understand your Forum widgets are basically screwed up to the guests right? I might know a few things it could be but I am not for sure. I would have to see it for myself...

Back to top Go down