The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum can't show the forum widget~

+2
chococherry
GuileEx
6 posters

Go down

My Forum can't show the forum widget~ Empty My Forum can't show the forum widget~

Post by GuileEx 7/12/2011, 13:22

i've been use Facebook skin Phpbb3 from hitskin but.. the forum widget didn't show up i've been activate the display option but still not show' up, i think maybe the CSS thing can show up.. but i don't know what the code is..
so please help me.. bwi
GuileEx

Language : malay

Back to top Go down

My Forum can't show the forum widget~ Empty Re: My Forum can't show the forum widget~

Post by chococherry 7/12/2011, 13:47

Have you set the width of the column (1 and/or 3 depending on where you positioned the widgets) to a minimum of 180 px?
chococherry

Language : english

Back to top Go down

My Forum can't show the forum widget~ Empty Re: My Forum can't show the forum widget~

Post by FL.ux 7/12/2011, 13:48

You should put 180 to either the left or the right side,,, It depends on where you want your widget to be put..
profileright
FL.ux
FL.ux
Forumember

Male Posts : 842
Language : I hope I could be a FM staff :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by LaVic 20/12/2011, 14:21

chococherry wrote:Have you set the width of the column (1 and/or 3 depending on where you positioned the widgets) to a minimum of 180 px?
You can do that? or my forum have a little fault
I set my forum devide into 3 column so that i can put widget into the left and the right side but it's still not fuctionally. (Widget width is 180px, main forum set 80% width)
So Any one can help me?
LaVic
Forumember

Male Posts : 28
Language : VietNamese

Back to top Go down

Post by Musubi 20/12/2011, 16:06

LaVic wrote:
chococherry wrote:Have you set the width of the column (1 and/or 3 depending on where you positioned the widgets) to a minimum of 180 px?
You can do that? or my forum have a little fault
I set my forum devide into 3 column so that i can put widget into the left and the right side but it's still not fuctionally. (Widget width is 180px, main forum set 80% width)
So Any one can help me?

Is it visible by a bit at least? Or are you using the portal by mistake by any chance?
Musubi
Musubi
Forumember

Male Posts : 75
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by LaVic 21/12/2011, 06:05

Musubi wrote:
Is it visible by a bit at least? Or are you using the portal by mistake by any chance?
It's the first time i make the 4rum for my own, and it's take me alot of time to think about how to built a forum with my little knowledge.
Thanks for your reply Hello
I have do nothing and i don't set a portal for everybody before enter my forum and while i add the widget to the left and the right, it's only show the widget at the left as default
LaVic
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray 21/12/2011, 06:13

Please post your forum's address and activate the forum widgets and add one so we can see it for own selves.

My Forum can't show the forum widget~ Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaVic 8/1/2012, 04:28

solved.
thanks
LaVic
Forumember

Back to top Go down