The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Actually Created a group on Facebook

3 posters

Go down

I Actually Created a group on Facebook Empty I Actually Created a group on Facebook

Post by Brian Fan August 28th 2008, 10:41 pm

To help get more members on my forum I Want It That Way... I am desperate for more members and I thought by creating a group on Facebook I can hopefully get more members as well.
Brian Fan
Brian Fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 71
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I Actually Created a group on Facebook Empty Re: I Actually Created a group on Facebook

Post by Cherry Blossom August 28th 2008, 11:01 pm

I always do facebook myspace and bebo just so its "out there"
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Female Posts : 996

http://cherrydesigns.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I Actually Created a group on Facebook Empty Re: I Actually Created a group on Facebook

Post by Guest August 28th 2008, 11:20 pm

find website that as samething in common with your forum and ask them if they will do a link exchange Smile

make a HTML page and add them on it and place it in your navbar, get your forum on proper website and see your members fly up Smile i'm getting like 5 new member per day and i'm still search for website to do link exchange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 29th 2008, 1:52 am

Hi, I'm sorry , but posts of such random nature are not permitted or are appropriate open discussion topics for the support forum really. Therefore I will lock this now.

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down